Page 622 of 4880
« First < 122522572612618619620621622 62362462562663267272211221622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:18 AM 11-08-2016
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
The Chiefs inexperience and carelessness cost them that game. They deserved to lose. You can play the should have game in way too many ways. Teams that finish the last 3 minutes like KC did should have lost that game. We split, and deservedly so. It wasn't luck that gave Denver 5 turnovers, it was KC ineptitude in the moment. We don't deserve to take some subtle solace that we "should" have won. We deserved to lose.

You also wanted the Bronco/Raider fans to stop referencing the past.
Horseshit...Goodell retroactively suspended S. Smith for something he did BEFORE it warranted a suspension...it was some serious "future crime" bizarro-world maneuvering. Let's not mention the craptastic officiating on Manningsteins last drive. It's been broken down and analyzed. It was one of many parting gifts the NFL gave their top pizza-seller.

S.Smith plays that game...and there is no Flemming on the final drive.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:27 AM 11-08-2016
Saw this at the Mane...

Broncos with 3 of the worst 10 performances in the league this week.

1. Donald Stephenson, T, Denver Broncos

With Khalil Mack having one of the best games of the week in Oakland’s win over Denver, it’s no surprise that his chief victim, Stephenson, takes a place among the worst. Stephenson was beat like a drum all day by Mack, losing 13 clear times in pass protection on only 42 pass-blocking snaps, and having arguably the worst day of any player at any position this week. Stephenson now has the lowest PFF grade of any tackle outside of Minnesota’s T.J. Clemmings, and a score that is among the worst we have ever given a tackle over the past decade of grading.

2. Bradley Roby, CB, Denver Broncos
Denver’s exceptional coverage was tested by the Raiders’ passing attack on “Sunday Night Football,” and for one of the few times over the past couple of years, came out second-best. Roby gave up eight catches for 99 yards, 54 of which came against Amari Cooper, compounding his problems with three missed tackles and a pair of penalties in the loss. The Broncos really missed Aqib Talib in this one.

8. Jared Crick, DE, Denver Broncos
Crick’s season has been punctuated with disastrous performances, and this was by far his worst of the season. He played 80 snaps – a season-high – and recorded not a single pressure of any kind. Against the run he managed just one solo tackle and an assist, but was otherwise demolished by a powerful Raiders offensive line.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/pro...-9-nfl-action/

:-)

LT Russell Okung’s overall grade was 34.6
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:31 AM 11-08-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Horseshit...Goodell retroactively suspended S. Smith for something he did BEFORE it warranted a suspension...it was some serious "future crime" bizarro-world maneuvering. Let's not mention the craptastic officiating on Manningsteins last drive. It's been broken down and analyzed. It was one of many parting gifts the NFL gave their top pizza-seller.

S.Smith plays that game...and their is no Flemming on the final drive.
Smith certainly would have helped. Teams have missing players, whether it was fair or not. KC had a chance to win that game and blew it. We shouldn't be referencing it as a should have. It is what it is, a bad loss that we gave away.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:46 AM 11-08-2016
...and knowmo is in hiding again...shocking! Come out piss boy! Well looks like NWO will have to take over twittrr updates again.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:10 PM 11-08-2016
The Chiefs inexperience and carelessness cost them that game. They deserved to lose. You can play the should have game in way too many ways. Teams that finish the last 3 minutes like KC did should have lost that game. We split, and deservedly so. It wasn't luck that gave Denver 5 turnovers, it was KC ineptitude in the moment. We don't deserve to take some subtle solace that we "should" have won. We deserved to lose.

You also wanted the Bronco/Raider fans to stop referencing the past.
You are grasping here to call me out for referencing the past. The subject was that KC would sweep the Donks this year. Dink fans responded that we hadn't swept them in 16 years. They brought up the past. I simply responded that we came close to sweeping them last year despite 4 turnovers. If not for the 5th one, we would have. I was using that to make my point that we will finish the job and sweep them this year. Not quite the same thing as bringing up who has or hasn't won a championship recently. Something that is totally irrelevant to who will win the head to head matchups this year. Now do you understand? Did I dumb it down enough for you to understand?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 12:14 PM 11-08-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Wait, you do realize the winning team in both games last year forced 5 turnovers... right?
Big difference. KC dominated the Donks the entire day in both games. The @Denver game was never in doubt. Howdy, despite 4 turnovers prior to the last few minutes of the game, KC still led the game. It took all 5 of those turnovers for Dungver to win.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:25 PM 11-08-2016

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:37 PM 11-08-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Big difference. KC dominated the Donks the entire day in both games. The @Denver game was never in doubt. Howdy, despite 4 turnovers prior to the last few minutes of the game, KC still led the game. It took all 5 of those turnovers for Dungver to win.
Ok, but you see the relation in those 5 turnovers (in Denver) giving KC incredible field position that was turned into FGs. No?

Opening drive ... INT, KC 41 returned to DEN 31. Short field, TD KC. (as an example) Lots of short field situations, created by turnovers.

In the first game, @ KC ... tied at 14 at the half, tied at 17 going into the 3rd. It's not like KC held a significant lead after halftime.

Two turnovers turned directly into TDs. It happens. KC should have played for OT on that final drive, that was just incredibly poor coaching when you consider how the day had gone up to that point.
[Reply]
Weapon X 12:59 PM 11-08-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Saw this at the Mane...

Broncos with 3 of the worst 10 performances in the league this week.

1. Donald Stephenson, T, Denver Broncos

With Khalil Mack having one of the best games of the week in Oakland’s win over Denver, it’s no surprise that his chief victim, Stephenson, takes a place among the worst. Stephenson was beat like a drum all day by Mack, losing 13 clear times in pass protection on only 42 pass-blocking snaps, and having arguably the worst day of any player at any position this week. Stephenson now has the lowest PFF grade of any tackle outside of Minnesota’s T.J. Clemmings, and a score that is among the worst we have ever given a tackle over the past decade of grading.

2. Bradley Roby, CB, Denver Broncos
Denver’s exceptional coverage was tested by the Raiders’ passing attack on “Sunday Night Football,” and for one of the few times over the past couple of years, came out second-best. Roby gave up eight catches for 99 yards, 54 of which came against Amari Cooper, compounding his problems with three missed tackles and a pair of penalties in the loss. The Broncos really missed Aqib Talib in this one.

8. Jared Crick, DE, Denver Broncos
Crick’s season has been punctuated with disastrous performances, and this was by far his worst of the season. He played 80 snaps – a season-high – and recorded not a single pressure of any kind. Against the run he managed just one solo tackle and an assist, but was otherwise demolished by a powerful Raiders offensive line.

:-)

LT Russell Okung’s overall grade was 34.6
He was nothing shy of abysmal
[Reply]
Weapon X 12:59 PM 11-08-2016
How long before I can upload my own avy? 100 post rule?
[Reply]
RunKC 01:00 PM 11-08-2016
If Elway wants Sheldon Richardson, then why not just pay Malik Jackson? Surely they will cost about the same amount right?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:10 PM 11-08-2016
Originally Posted by Weapon X:
He was nothing shy of abysmal
We all knew that here. We laughed when the Donks signed him and touted him as an upgrade. Good ole KnowShit talked him up though. Said that his problem was poor coaching in KC. Notice he has nothing to say about Stephenson now. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:14 PM 11-08-2016
Originally Posted by RunKC:
If Elway wants Sheldon Richardson, then why not just pay Malik Jackson? Surely they will cost about the same amount right?
Dunno, maybe timing...
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 01:21 PM 11-08-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
You are grasping here to call me out for referencing the past. The subject was that KC would sweep the Donks this year. Dink fans responded that we hadn't swept them in 16 years. They brought up the past. I simply responded that we came close to sweeping them last year despite 4 turnovers. If not for the 5th one, we would have. I was using that to make my point that we will finish the job and sweep them this year. Not quite the same thing as bringing up who has or hasn't won a championship recently. Something that is totally irrelevant to who will win the head to head matchups this year. Now do you understand? Did I dumb it down enough for you to understand?
Haha. Relax guy. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings where you need to try a dumb joke to feel better. Denver winning a championship absolutely has value in how they play this year. Confidence that they pulled it together down the stretch last year can't factor into this year's stretch run? Either way, this is not worth an argument. I didn't realize you got offended that easily. People call me out on stuff all the times. Sometimes they are right.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:15 PM 11-08-2016
Haha. Relax guy. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings where you need to try a dumb joke to feel better. Denver winning a championship absolutely has value in how they play this year. Confidence that they pulled it together down the stretch last year can't factor into this year's stretch run? Either way, this is not worth an argument. I didn't realize you got offended that easily. People call me out on stuff all the times. Sometimes they are right.
I'm good. I just was trolling the Donk fans and a Chiefs fan came in and took their side, so I trolled you too. lol.

As far as their fixed championship with the NFL golden boy affecting their confidence this year? No. I doubt that is a factor. Semen boy doesn't project the confidence that Manning did.
[Reply]
Page 622 of 4880
« First < 122522572612618619620621622 62362462562663267272211221622 > Last »
Up