Page 23 of 27
« First < 131920212223 24252627 >
Nzoner's Game Room>XFL Thread
dannybcaitlyn 01:04 PM 02-08-2020
Who’s watching?
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:12 PM 03-01-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Kinda wishing they had an XFL team here in AZ.
They do. They’re called the “Cardinals”
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:14 PM 03-01-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
They do. They’re called the “Cardinals”
Hahaha, excellent.

Though the local talking heads seem to feel that they are not only heading in the right direction, but have a legit shot at being a playoff contender next season. So long as they add the right pieces.

But they've been saying that part for I don't know, almost 20 years now?
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:15 PM 03-01-2020
DC looks like they showed up to a professional sporting event thinking their opponent would just roll over. That’s all coaching.
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:16 PM 03-01-2020
Hahaha, excellent.

Though the local talking heads seem to feel that they are not only heading in the right direction, but have a legit shot at being a playoff contender next season. So long as they add the right pieces.

But they've been saying that part for I don't know, almost 20 years now?
I’m just talking shit anyway. As long as they’re not playing the Chiefs, I pull for the Cards. I do think Murray can play so we’ll see.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:21 PM 03-01-2020
I’m just talking shit anyway. As long as they’re not playing the Chiefs, I pull for the Cards. I do think Murray can play so we’ll see.
I think the Cards need the same things they needed 20 years ago. They still need an OL. Haven't had one for pretty much the entire time I've lived in AZ. They need a pass-catching TE. Can't remember when they had one.

These days they need anyone to step up at WR not named Larry Fitzgerald. Defense needs to plug some holes.

But Kyler finished the season pretty well, which will hide some of the serious issues on the OL, and indirectly the running game. But they seriously can't have him running 12-15 times a game.
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:28 PM 03-01-2020
I think the Cards need the same things they needed 20 years ago. They still need an OL. Haven't had one for pretty much the entire time I've lived in AZ. They need a pass-catching TE. Can't remember when they had one.

These days they need anyone to step up at WR not named Larry Fitzgerald. Defense needs to plug some holes.

But Kyler finished the season pretty well, which will hide some of the serious issues on the OL, and indirectly the running game. But they seriously can't have him running 12-15 times a game.
Yep. OL and TE have been a black hole forever
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:33 PM 03-01-2020

Pro Football Hall of Famer TE Jackie Smith Saint Louis Cardinals drafted in the 10th round
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:33 PM 03-01-2020
Can’t believe I didn’t see this coming. That’s my humble pie for bragging on Roughneck over/unders. Cardale Jones is a fat whale and Pep Hamilton motivates as bout as well as the Coronavirus.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 07:45 PM 03-01-2020
A 6-8 TE who can run and catch, good bye XFL.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:14 AM 03-02-2020
Can’t believe I didn’t see this coming. That’s my humble pie for bragging on Roughneck over/unders. Cardale Jones is a fat whale and Pep Hamilton motivates as bout as well as the Coronavirus.
What an unmitigated disaster Cardale Jones is. Christ. He was a cant miss guy. Raped faces as a 3rd string guy. Looked better than 1st and 2nd string. Championship. Can’t miss prospect.

Did he even take a snap in the NFL? Now is eating his way out of the XFL?

Mother.
Of.
God.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 03:10 AM 03-02-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
What an unmitigated disaster Cardale Jones is. Christ. He was a cant miss guy. Raped faces as a 3rd string guy. Looked better than 1st and 2nd string. Championship. Can’t miss prospect.

Mother.
Of.
God.
Seems like he refuses to take any responsibility openly blaming everyone else on the field..total opposite of Mahomes attitude
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 06:11 AM 03-02-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

Mother.
Of.
God.
His salty hands, his salty lips, looks like he found the chips!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:07 PM 03-07-2020
Anybody else just see this joke league decide to end a game that clearly had 3 seconds left? :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:25 PM 03-07-2020

ESPN crew not shy about calling out XFL over their weird nonsensical reason for ending a game with two seconds left on the clock and a team on offense with a legitimate chance to tie. pic.twitter.com/oG5LRvaRbl

— Awful Announcing (@awfulannouncing) March 7, 2020

[Reply]
GloucesterChief 07:32 PM 03-07-2020
That is too bad because the Seattle - Houston game was pretty good.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 27
« First < 131920212223 24252627 >
Up