ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 379
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the 49ers (Super Bowl Edition)
TLO 07:03 PM 01-19-2020
Well Chiefs vs Packers is what I had hoped for, but that's not happening.

Let's talk about Chiefs vs 49ers here.
[Reply]
MOARGore 01:49 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
He had 3, and 2 of them came against the Cardinals.

My point was throwing the ball 8 times isn’t the norm.

I think there’s this narrative that Jimmy is some Dilfer-esque game manager when he’s not.

We’ve won both shootouts and slugfests.
[Reply]
MOARGore 01:51 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Who gets to wear red?

Chiefs are the home team.

We’re trying to get the NFL to allow us to wear our all-white throwback uniforms.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:58 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by MOARGore:
Actually the numbers are eerily similar.
and here you go, not even counting for the difference in the passing game in that era and this one

throwing 13 picks in 2019 on less than 30 passes a game is not good - garoppolo's interception percentage this year was bottom 10

so fuck off comparing your passing game to john elway, rod smith, ed mcaffery and shannon sharpe

it's not even in the same galaxy

you have one threat in the passing game and that is going to be cake for steve spagnuolo to take away

you better pray the Chiefs revamped run defense doesn't ball out like it did against Derrick Henry, or it's going to be a very long day for your mediocre QB
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:59 AM 01-20-2020
FUCK THE 49ERS

FUCK THEIR SHANAHAN

FUCK THEIR PATRIOT CASTOFF QB

AND FUCK THEM FOR GIVING US ALEX!!!!
[Reply]
MOARGore 02:11 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
and here you go, not even counting for the difference in the passing game in that era and this one

throwing 13 picks in 2019 on less than 30 passes a game is not good - garoppolo's interception percentage this year was bottom 10

so **** off comparing your passing game to john elway, rod smith, ed mcaffery and shannon sharpe

it's not even in the same galaxy

you have one threat in the passing game and that is going to be cake for steve spagnuolo to take away

you better pray the Chiefs revamped run defense doesn't ball out like it did against Derrick Henry, or it's going to be a very long day for your mediocre QB

LOL all right, man.

It’s all good.

I’m not gonna convince you Jimmy G is a legit QB.

Doesn’t really matter at this point. We’ll see how it plays in 2 weeks.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:39 AM 01-20-2020
Anticipating this tomorrow: Skip Bayless says, "Raheem Mostert ran for 220 yards and 4 TDs vs a better GB defense. The Chiefs can't stop any good RB. The Chiefs are doomed." :-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:41 AM 01-20-2020
Fuck SF and their awful restaurants. :-)

[Reply]
CupidStunt 02:46 AM 01-20-2020
I will say the same thing I said before the Titans game. Although I will note first that the 9ers are a MUCH better team than the Tits. But:

If the Chiefs show up and play their A game, they will win. There is simply not a team in the world that can beat the Chiefs -- because of Mahomes -- if they, and he, are at their peak.

The great thing about sports is that you just never know what version of a team will show up.

But Andy Reid with 2 weeks to prepare? Patrick Mahomes vs Jimmy Pollo? I like our chances.
[Reply]
BrummieBrown 02:49 AM 01-20-2020
good morning guys

firstly well done on making the superbowl.

I am heading over from the UK to watch it, me and my girlfriend can't wait ! so it would be good to know if there will be a tailgate or where you guys are watching it

Once i am aloud to start a thread i will

ATB
Neale
[Reply]
SPchief 02:55 AM 01-20-2020
LOL all right, man.

It’s all good.

I’m not gonna convince you Jimmy G is a legit QB.

Duh
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 03:18 AM 01-20-2020
I’m not gonna convince you Jimmy G is a legit QB
:-)

Jimmy G and 'legit' should never be used in the same sentence. He'll be a backup, or out of the league entirely, within a couple of years.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 03:20 AM 01-20-2020
Fuck SF, their poopy needle filled streets, and fuck Dee Ford.

FDF has an entirely new meaning
[Reply]
milkshock 04:26 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
:-)

Jimmy G and 'legit' should never be used in the same sentence. He'll be a backup, or out of the league entirely, within a couple of years.

8 passes in a title game

Humiliating
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 04:55 AM 01-20-2020
Niners are tough but overrated. They had a soft schedule in the regular season. And the team they beat in the NFCC nearly lost to good Ole' Midnight Hour. Their DL is great but their secondary cant come close to matching our speed. I'm very confident.

Two words I have to describe the Niners: Uncontested. Unexplosive.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:12 AM 01-20-2020
Originally Posted by Mikulik:
New England offense was cra p and you already said Houston was crappy Green Bay defense sucks. So you played Tenessee, Baltimore and Minnesota. San Fran played Seattle twice and Baltimore in Baltimore so you can't say their schedule was light
Damn son, you’re fucking salty after taking that L yesterday. Lmao! Acting like a big bitch now. Take your L and go home like a man.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 379
« First < 81415161718 192021222868118 > Last »
Up