ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What a great time to travel!!
kstater 08:09 AM 01-24-2021
I bought 3 round trip tickets to Daytona for February last April for $358. Total with taxes. Don’t think I’ll see that ever again.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:56 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by kstater:
I bought 3 round trip tickets to Daytona for February last April for $358. Total with taxes. Don’t think I’ll see that ever again.
Wow. That's impressive.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:07 AM 01-24-2021
It’s pretty empty here for now which is way more fun in some ways but sucks that shows aren’t happening
[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:11 AM 01-24-2021
I bet you traveled to DC around Jan 6 didn’t you
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 11:52 AM 01-24-2021
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I bet you traveled to DC around Jan 6 didn’t you
Keep your political bullshit out of the lounge.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 06:02 PM 02-10-2021
What a great week with the exception of the game that really bummed me out. Flew into Fort worth to sign for the new house. April move in. Spent two nights at Bedford Ice House. So great to hear live music again. Went bell to bell back to back nights. So different than the Peoples Republic of Cali.
Attached: Icehouse.jpg (110.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Kopinto 03:03 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by Jacky Boy:
What a great week with the exception of the game that really bummed me out. Flew into Fort worth to sign for the new house. April move in. Spent two nights at Bedford Ice House. So great to hear live music again. Went bell to bell back to back nights. So different than the Peoples Republic of Cali. In a week I am going to visit St Petersburg. I am having a cruise trip there via Vodohod.
In about a week my friends are going to have some rest in Turkey and after that we will head off to St Petersburg for a cruise along the Volga. Hope that this time nothing will prevent us from travelling. We have already been forced to reschedule their trip three times.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:13 PM 07-25-2021
Originally Posted by Kopinto:
In about a week my friends are going to have some rest in Turkey and after that head off to St Petersburg for a cruise along the Volga. Hope that this time nothing will prevent us from travelling. We have already been forced to reschedule their trip three times.
Like! Keep traveling.
[Reply]
eDave 09:21 PM 07-25-2021
Not sure if this is well known, but I really like it for my travel bookings.

https://skiplagged.com/
[Reply]
BezM 02:21 PM 03-04-2023
I finally decided to travel abroad, I haven't left the country since the pandemic began. I don't know what travel destination to choose though. Any recommendations for late May/ early June?
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:24 PM 03-04-2023
Originally Posted by BezM:
I finally decided to travel abroad, I haven't left the country since the pandemic began. I don't know what travel destination to choose though. Any recommendations for late May/ early June?
What are you Interested in? History, natural scenery, beach relaxation, being beheaded? My recommendations will vary based on that.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:36 PM 03-04-2023
I’ve NEVER had a bad time in Jamaica!!
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 03:45 PM 03-04-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I’ve NEVER had a bad time in Jamaica!!
Did you try the Jerk Chicken?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:58 PM 03-04-2023
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Did you try the Jerk Chicken?
Absolutely. Have it at least 3 times each trip. There’s a place on the resort that does jerk so we usually get that when we’re at the pool. But when we go off the resort we always stop at a small local spot and get some. Also love Oxtail, Ackee and Saltfish is my favorite breakfast from there. Brown Stew Chicken is fire too. And Curry Goat!
[Reply]
Jenson71 07:21 PM 03-04-2023
Yes, go to Normandy, specifically a memorial event for the 79th anniversary of D-Day.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up