ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Nzoner's Game Room>2017-18 Shocker basketball thread.
HemiEd 05:54 PM 12-09-2017
I am shocked we don't have one already.

May be their best team ever and they have had some great teams.

Ranked number 6 and beat a 7-1 OSU on their court today by 10.

Shockers are now 8-1 with their only loss to ND in the Maui final on a impossible last second come back by the Irish.

Discuss :-)
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:01 PM 02-24-2018
Big wins by both the Shocks and Jayhawks today on the road. Real treat getting to watch both games back to back.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:28 AM 03-04-2018
Today is the big game, rematch against Cincinnati at 11 on CBS.

This game will determine the winner of the AAC.

Shocks won the first game there, this one is at the round house in Wichita.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:17 PM 03-04-2018
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
Today is the big game, rematch against Cincinnati at 11 on CBS.

This game will determine the winner of the AAC.

Shocks won the first game there, this one is at the round house in Wichita.
Close one.
[Reply]
HemiEd 01:23 PM 03-04-2018
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Close one.
Yeah, it is too bad the whistles were swallowed at the end, but it was a good game.
[Reply]
Coach 02:50 PM 03-04-2018
Yeah, it is too bad the whistles were swallowed at the end, but it was a good game.
Eh, I think the decision to try a low percentage shot was the bad one, to be honest with you. They only needed a two point, and what did they do? Jack a 3.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:06 PM 03-04-2018
Originally Posted by Coach:
Eh, I think the decision to try a low percentage shot was the bad one, to be honest with you. They only needed a two point, and what did they do? Jack a 3.
Yeah, the moment the ball touched Frankamp's hands it was obvious what he was going to do. In my humble opinion Shamet needs to be driving inside in that situation rather than relying on Conner to create his own shot - something he's never been able to do.
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:01 PM 03-04-2018
Originally Posted by Coach:
Shamet did drive and got fouled the way I saw it, then the three point attempt was a poor decision, I agree.
[Reply]
Coach 10:46 PM 03-04-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Yeah, the moment the ball touched Frankamp's hands it was obvious what he was going to do. In my humble opinion Shamet needs to be driving inside in that situation rather than relying on Conner to create his own shot - something he's never been able to do.
Agreed. Once I saw that Frankamp got the ball, I knew the guy was going to try to jack a 3and wanted to be a fucking hero. I'm not one bit surprised that he missed it. Has he even made a game tying or winning shot before?
[Reply]
Coach 10:49 PM 03-04-2018
Shamet did drive and got fouled the way I saw it, then the three point attempt was a poor decision, I agree.
I didn't see it that way when he droved it, because normally officials tends to swallow the whistle. It would have to be blatant foul to consider the possibility of them blowing the whistle.

WSU should had tried to do that hi/lo screen to give either Morris or Kelly a good chance.
[Reply]
threebag 10:50 PM 03-04-2018
Yeah once Connor started to dribble instead of pass I knew it was over. He had Morris wide open too. Give it to the big guy and let him take it to the hole. Fun game to watch.

Would have been nice to win a share of the conference title first year in.
[Reply]
threebag 03:06 PM 03-10-2018
Get C. Frankamp off the court... Come'on Man!!!
[Reply]
TEX 05:01 PM 03-10-2018
Way to go COOGS! Game could have gone either way.
Best of luck Shockers in the Dance.
AAC wil send 3. Hopefully we all go far.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:15 AM 03-11-2018
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Get C. Frankamp off the court... Come'on Man!!!
Yeah, I am no longer a fan of his.

Originally Posted by TEX:
Way to go COOGS! Game could have gone either way.
Best of luck Shockers in the Dance.
AAC wil send 3. Hopefully we all go far.
:-) I have a friend and his wife sitting in a hotel down in Orlando, waiting to see where they go next. They have done that for several years now, must be nice.
[Reply]
TEX 01:32 PM 03-11-2018
Yeah, I am no longer a fan of his.

:-) I have a friend and his wife sitting in a hotel down in Orlando, waiting to see where they go next. They have done that for several years now, must be nice.
Very cool.
The AAC has 3 teams that can play with just about any team in the country. Down the stretch, they all played each other several times. Im hopeful that stiff competition will help them in the NCAA Tournament.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:46 AM 01-19-2022
No Shocker thread this year?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up