ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 853 of 1203
« First < 353753803843849850851852853 854855856857863903953 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Graystoke 05:04 PM 11-18-2018
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Anyone or anyone's parents make Rumaki (bacon wrapped water chestnuts) back when it was popular? I loved them as a kid when moms made them for parties so I thought I'd try them BBQ style.

I soaked water chestnuts in soy sauce with a habanero overnight, wrapped them in bacon, put on a sweet/heat rub, threw them on the smoker and glazed them with around 15 minutes left. Like BBQ popcorn.

Dam! I haven’t had those in years. They look amazing!
[Reply]
threebag 08:43 PM 11-18-2018
Last year I bought 3 turkeys on Thanksgiving right around $3 a piece. Waiting to see what kind of deal I can get this year. It’s really great when I get the rib roast hookup. I bought 5 of them last time I bought them. They averaged about 8 pounds a piece. I paid a little over $5 a piece for them. I cut them into steaks and make a hella soup broth with the trimmings and bones. They hook my son up on baked fish while we shop. I don’t know how many DNC items I have carried out. Once they mixed up a huge tray of rub. Love my Dillons
[Reply]
patteeu 08:56 PM 11-18-2018
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
WTF is Rocket Pig?
It’s a new sandwich creation from one of the more popular KC BBQ joints, Joe’s Kansas City (formerly Oklahoma Joe’s). The link under the picture takes you to their website, I think.

Edit: I didn’t realize I was a page behind, but I needed to subscribe to this thread anyway.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:57 PM 11-18-2018
I went to Kroger and other than the checker, it sucked
[Reply]
tooge 11:58 AM 11-19-2018
I made home made Pasole last night in the slow cooker. Came home from a deer hunt to this. It was great. I could take a freaking bath in the broth. Super rich and Chili-ish. Garnished with radish and avacado.
Attached: IMG_2769.jpg (97.5 KB) 
[Reply]
threebag 04:49 PM 11-19-2018
Grilling some center cut pork chops going to slather them with some BBQ
Scalloped potatoes
Baked beans

Chiefs over the Rams on Monday Night, Go Chiefs!!!
[Reply]
In58men 10:10 PM 11-20-2018
In Los Angeles before last nights game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
srvy 03:48 PM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
Mississippi roast started.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
I was neutral on this and its the ranch dressing powder it just gave the roast a kinda bitter flavor to me. With beef next time id substitute onion soup package. I do think the ranch would pair better with pork or chicken.
[Reply]
threebag 03:55 PM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
In Los Angeles before last nights game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like the nuked the thing to reheat. LA must have low standards for food fare
[Reply]
In58men 03:55 PM 11-21-2018
I was neutral on this and its the ranch dressing powder it just gave the roast a kinda bitter flavor to me. With beef next time id substitute onion soup package. I do think the ranch would pair better with pork or chicken.
Use Au Jus

It’s the best.
[Reply]
srvy 03:56 PM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Holy balls, just wanted to reeeally recommend these for anyone looking for a super easy way to up their Mexican food game

Easily the the best Mexican food I've ever put together, you'll hardly be able to stop stuffing your face

https://www.mexicanplease.com/baja-fish-tacos/
After the turkey sandwichs are gone and I never want to look at turkey till next year the above is my next undertaking.

Easy did you put together that combo of chili spices or just go with McCormick's? Also I am piss poor at deep frying anything. It just seems to turn into failure for me. But damn frying looks so good but I may go with a season and steam it done I cant decide.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:33 PM 11-21-2018
So whats everyone doing for Thanksgiving tomorrow?

Going to a potluck style get together at my sons, and I finally took the plunge... making GBC from scratch, its all made up and ready for the oven

Wish everyone here could smell just how incredible this mushroom (baby bella) cream sauce is, oh man its decadent

https://www.simplyrecipes.com/recipe..._from_scratch/
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:04 PM 11-21-2018
Butt roast, ribs, and various tasters (6 kinds) on the smoker. 4 gal of 12% ale and a 1.75 Costco "Crown" clone... There"s sure to be people stopping by with more libations some that require fire.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:30 PM 11-21-2018
After the turkey sandwichs are gone and I never want to look at turkey till next year the above is my next undertaking.

Easy did you put together that combo of chili spices or just go with McCormick's? Also I am piss poor at deep frying anything. It just seems to turn into failure for me. But damn frying looks so good but I may go with a season and steam it done I cant decide.
I have the chili, cumin and garlic powder separately... but I'd bet some McCormicks chili mix would do just fine

Soak your curtido overnight for sure, the more seedless jalapeno slices the better... and you gotta have that chipotle sour cream sauce, just get a small can of chipotles and press out as much of the sauce as you can to mix with the cream

You can chop one or more into as well, but if you like spicy but not blazing hot like me... go easy on how many peppers, and try to get most seeds out

Cilantro adds its own layer of flavor too
[Reply]
srvy 06:50 PM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I have the chili, cumin and garlic powder separately... but I'd bet some McCormicks chili mix would do just fine

Soak your curtido overnight for sure, the more seedless jalapeno slices the better... and you gotta have that chipotle sour cream sauce, just get a small can of chipotles and press out as much of the sauce as you can to mix with the cream

You can chop one or more into as well, but if you like spicy but not blazing hot like me... go easy on how many peppers, and try to get most seeds out

Cilantro adds its own layer of flavor too
Thanks man Im actually looking forward to this more than turkey tomorrow.
[Reply]
Page 853 of 1203
« First < 353753803843849850851852853 854855856857863903953 > Last »
Up