ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 764 of 1207
« First < 264664714754760761762763764 765766767768774814864 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
threebag 05:31 PM 03-21-2018
I like a high heat charred flank. Usually just season with salt about 30 min before high heat grill.
[Reply]
Buzz 05:35 PM 03-21-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Flank it is. The yellow pepper I got home was rotten inside, so just red and green.

Dude, looks delish as does all your food. I was trying to rib you / nitpick on the hash with the wood serving spoon and you didn't bite (pun intended), good job.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:36 PM 03-21-2018
Originally Posted by Buzz:
Dude, looks delish as does all your food. I was trying to rib you / nitpick on the hash with the wood serving spoon and you didn't bite (pun intended), good job.

:-)
[Reply]
Fish 08:36 PM 03-21-2018
Flank it is. The yellow pepper I got home was rotten inside, so just red and green.

I like fat slices of bell pepper. That looks awesome, man.
[Reply]
TimBone 07:55 PM 03-23-2018
Made Philly Cheesesteaks yesterday, but was too busy to post them. I used top sirloin, and froze the meat for an hour before prep so that I could slice the meat thin. I still didn't slice it thin enough because I was expecting it to shrink a bit when cooking. You live and you learn, I'll slice it thinner next time.

Cooked the onions and peppers in butter, then added them to the cooked meat and mixed it all with white American cheese. Topped it with provolone and then slid it into the bun.

The bins I bought had a small hole in the bag that I didn't see, so the ends of them were a bit hard. It was already time to cook when I found out, so we had to roll with it.

Sandwiches came out decent, but next time will surely be better.

[Reply]
In58men 08:00 PM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by TimBone:

Would smash, extra sautéed onions for me.
[Reply]
chinaski 08:14 PM 03-23-2018
Cauliflower crust pizza from Trader Joes, Salad, Beer :-)
[Reply]
Nickhead 08:35 PM 03-23-2018
did homemade pizza's last night with a new crust recipe. ima gonna hang on to that one forever now. pizza sauce was simply crushed tomato from can with brown sugar and balsamic vinegar added.

i was gonna do calzone's but couldn't be bothered :-)

tonight, am gonna use the same crust recipe and make stromboli. lamb mince and feta, roasted capsicum, with a light balsamic glaze inside. will make a marinara sauce to go with. and for dessert, it's homemade coffee cake. :-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:39 PM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Cauliflower crust pizza from Trader Joes, Salad, Beer :-)
The wife and I do that TJs cauliflower pizza crust a couple times a month. We go Brussels sprouts, bacon, cashews, shredded Gouda red pepper flake, and an agave nectar/honey drizzle. It's really good, although it's taken us a few times to get that crust crispy enough.

Not crispy enough crust pic.

[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:47 PM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
did homemade pizza's last night with a new crust recipe. ima gonna hang on to that one forever now. pizza sauce was simply crushed tomato from can with brown sugar and balsamic vinegar added.

i was gonna do calzone's but couldn't be bothered :-)

tonight, am gonna use the same crust recipe and make stromboli. lamb mince and feta, roasted capsicum, with a light balsamic glaze inside. will make a marinara sauce to go with. and for dessert, it's homemade coffee cake. :-)

Funny. I just put together dough for tomorrow and made my sauce.
[Reply]
Nickhead 08:58 PM 03-23-2018
Funny. I just put together dough for tomorrow and made my sauce.
i came across some dude named wolfgang's crust recipe, and added garlic powder and oregano to it. also used chili infused evoo. damned good. :-)
[Reply]
In58men 09:00 PM 03-23-2018
Not a big time pizza lover, I really have to be in the mood for it.

I’d rather have a calzone over traditional pizza.
[Reply]
Nickhead 09:04 PM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:

i would have done the calzone, but didn't know if the recipe would do four of em, so chose pizza. next time i will though just double the recipe. i haven't had one since da' bronx about 20 years ago. i do have a hankerin' for one. :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:14 PM 03-23-2018
Bought a 3.5 pound chuck roast today, along with 2 cans of diced tomato and a can of mushroom

Its gonna be the last of the wintery foods... huge roast, green bell peppers, onion, tomato, potato, celery, beef broth, garlic, baby carrots, bay leaves, last of the red wine, every damn thing

A daylong soak in the crockpot will do it, then have delicious leftovers for days... a roast beef sammy out of that with baby Swiss for lunch? get the **** outta here
[Reply]
TimBone 09:21 PM 03-23-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:

As long as the calzone has ricotta, I agree. And the gravy has to be on the fucking side. Calzones DO NOT have fucking gravy.
[Reply]
Page 764 of 1207
« First < 264664714754760761762763764 765766767768774814864 > Last »
Up