ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 862 of 2693
« First < 362762812852858859860861862 86386486586687291296213621862 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:22 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
I haven’t read much into things lately.

I’ve heard he’s been calling the wrong plays pretty frequently?
Have not heard that, and i think i've read just about everything that's been published about him.

He had 1 play where, he didn't call it wrong (though it was reported that way), but instead opted to throw on a designed run on the goal line. As per Pat, he didn't want the defense harassing him for a cheap TD because they couldn't hit him.

And if you watch some of his INT's, some aren't even his fault. He had a couple of ints that were the product of a receiver drop that ricocheted into the defenders hands. And he'll have those during the season too.

Couple that with quotes from Reid stating that he WANTS Mahomes to press it on more than normal to see where the limits are, and it's easy to see that his camp ints are completely overblown by the haters and dummies.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:23 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Excellent. Long, quality read.

Wish he coulda spelled Ragland correctly. At first i thought it was a typo...but then again and again and again.
Pete Prisco is objectively terrible.

I think if a 5 year old wrote a mahomes hype article in crayon I'd read it and enjoy it though.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:25 AM 08-03-2018
Have not heard that, and i think i've read just about everything that's been published about him.

He had 1 play where, he didn't call it wrong (though it was reported that way), but instead opted to throw on a designed run on the goal line. As per Pat, he didn't want the defense harassing him for a cheap TD because they couldn't hit him.

And if you watch some of his INT's, some aren't even his fault. He had a couple of ints that were the product of a receiver drop that ricocheted into the defenders hands. And he'll have those during the season too.

Couple that with quotes from Reid stating that he WANTS Mahomes to press it on more than normal to see where the limits are, and it's easy to see that his camp ints are completely overblown by the haters and dummies.
Riddick’s tweet said it all... he’s got connections to the organization that no one else on TV probably does.
[Reply]
In58men 10:27 AM 08-03-2018

Thanks for the post, this is what I came across.

http://dailysnark.com/patrick-mahome...5-minute-span/
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:25 AM 08-03-2018
Excellent. Long, quality read.

Wish he coulda spelled Ragland correctly. At first i thought it was a typo...but then again and again and again.
He also misspelled Tyreek's name. I thought this guy was a national sportswriter. Does he not have an editor?

Plus, he made a few factual errors, like saying that Elway was a good quarterback. Check your facts before you write, Prisco. The facts clearly show that he was mediocre at best.

But at least he put to rest the controversy about who Mahomes played against in Denver last year.

"He felt that confidence in us that he could do his thing," Reid said. "He had no reservation. We knew they were going to play their ones and a couple of them I had in the Pro Bowl the year before – competitive as hell. I knew they were going to come after us. And they did. They played the whole game. They wanted to prove to the young guy it wasn't a cakewalk."
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:32 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Riddick’s tweet said it all... he’s got connections to the organization that no one else on TV probably does.
I think Veach will do fine but I really wanted Riddick as the GM. He would have been a very good choice.
[Reply]
Danguardace 11:37 AM 08-03-2018
Aaron Rodgers getting same treatment

From my experience in amateur level football defense normally has an advantage in training. They are seeing same plays over and over, offense is learning new plays and trying to work on timings.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:38 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
Aaron Rodgers getting same treatment
Yep... Rodgers probably tests his throws out too. Why not? If you’ve got the arm, see what you can get away with.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:42 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by Marco Polo:
FAP away (SIAP)

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/p...er-the-chiefs/
Prisco wrote something positive about KC? Mahomes is going to be so good even he couldn't write a hit piece on him.

Only that rat-faced bastard Teicher is spreading negative press on him...I hope fans at camp start harassing that dildohump.

He cant write an article without injecting some negative caveat..."Mahomes was 19-21 today BUT it was without pads and back-up defenders."
[Reply]
Danguardace 11:42 AM 08-03-2018
Marcus Marioto too!!!
[Reply]
Danguardace 11:47 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Yep... Rodgers probably tests his throws out too. Why not? If you’ve got the arm, see what you can get away with.
Also not in a position/job battle.
[Reply]
loochy 12:01 PM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
Also not in a position/job battle.
Who's Mahomes in a battle with?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:28 PM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by loochy:
Who's Mahomes in a battle with?
Posted via Mobile Device
He's not, that was his point
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:43 PM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by :
1. We’re only seven practices into training camp and Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott continues to struggle. Thursday’s practice featured another day of inconsistent play from Prescott. He displays a strong arm, smarts and the ability to move well in the pocket. He’s just not making the necessary plays.

Prescott has unofficially thrown three interceptions and just one touchdown in the team periods. His touch on some throws is way off and he continues to dump passes down to running back Zeke Elliott and any tight end within five-to-seven yards near him. Prescott has completed a few deep passes, like a pretty throw he made to Tavon Austin, but there are times you wonder why he doesn’t make the simple play.
Oh noes!
[Reply]
saphojunkie 12:54 PM 08-03-2018

The article stated that as a different occurrence. He actually called the wrong play in the huddle once, causing his receivers and him to be on totally different pages.

I couldn't care less about that, but we should get the facts straight.
[Reply]
Page 862 of 2693
« First < 362762812852858859860861862 86386486586687291296213621862 > Last »
Up