ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 97
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown accused of RAPE - Federal Lawsuit Filed
chinaski 06:47 PM 09-10-2019
Per TMZ

Antonio Brown Accused of Raping Former Trainer, Lawsuit Filed via @TMZ https://t.co/khGNY803SS

— Charles Stewart (@StewartTVNews) September 11, 2019

[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:13 PM 09-11-2019
When the shit hit the fan with Hunt, he was placed on the commissioners exempt list. When the accusations came out on Hill, he was suspended from the team during the investigation. There is a precedence. I don't see how the league stands by and just lets him play right now.
[Reply]
threebag 08:15 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
And I'm scratching my head wondering how Detoxing did what he said he's done in post 757 without having the woman tied down
Pre-Op
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 08:21 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
When the shit hit the fan with Hunt, he was placed on the commissioners exempt list. When the accusations came out on Hill, he was suspended from the team during the investigation. There is a precedence. I don't see how the league stands by and just lets him play right now.
Hill was a Chiefs decision.

There was video evidence of Hunt which created a PR issue for the Chiefs

Neither one was a mandated action by the NFL
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:41 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by RobertWeathers:
Please.
You were exposed as a hypocrite, congrats.

Reconcile your current stance on Antonio Brown/Faketriots with your previous comments regarding Tyreek Hill/Chiefs

I honestly do not care if KC keeps him or not. I am interested in seeing y'alls takes and what Hunt and Andy will do.

I have my own set of values and what I deem to be acceptable (as a fan) player behavior but I'm pretty confident the NEP would go nowhere near him. We've had our share of bad people and players with problems. We will be dealing with Josh Gordon again. No need for more. Hes toxic.

With that said, we did pick up Corey Dillon back in 2004 and he abused his wife. Not that it was more acceptable then but the spotlight on that kind of transgression is much, much brighter.

[Reply]
RobertWeathers 08:45 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
You were exposed as a hypocrite, congrats.

Reconcile your current stance on Antonio Brown/Faketriots with your previous comments regarding Tyreek Hill/Chiefs
Same can be said for you.

What you quoted has nothing to do with AB as he has not gone to trial. Dillion did. Josh did drugs.

My comment was about Hunt not Hill.

My comments about Hill are documented here

Try reading
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:49 PM 09-11-2019
Hill was a Chiefs decision.

There was video evidence of Hunt which created a PR issue for the Chiefs

Neither one was a mandated action by the NFL
Right, the Rapetriots are not of the same standard as the Chiefs when it comes to self-policing, that's been established.

But what do you expect from the team whose owner pays for handjobs from immigrants, has a starting safety under federal indictment for cocaine possession, and whose former All-Pro TE killed himself after murdering his gay lover?
[Reply]
chiefforlife 08:53 PM 09-11-2019
Come on guys, AB deserves the same due process as anyone else.

Hate the guy, hate the Patriots but dont let it cloud your judgement.

Think of the precedence it would set. ANY player simply accused of something should not be allowed to play until said accusations were found to be true or false. No, that can not be allowed to happen.

Zeke should never have been suspended. After how Tyreeks situation played out, we should all be understanding of this.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 08:54 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Right, the Rapetriots are not of the same standard as the Chiefs when it comes to self-policing, that's been established.

But what do you expect from the team whose owner pays for handjobs from immigrants, has a starting safety under federal indictment for cocaine possession, and whose former All-Pro TE killed himself after murdering his gay lover?
So?

Sell your soul for Super Bowls. You'll enjoy life more.

Holding football players to a moral standard is a colossal waste of time.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:54 PM 09-11-2019
Same can be said for you.

I said Hill should not have been suspended.

Try reading
You should try reading and remembering the hypocritical babble you post.

Explain your supposed “values” and the types of players you claim the Faketriots wouldn’t tolerate as part of their franchise and the likes of Patrick Chung (felony cocaine arrest), Antonio Brown (accused rapist), Aaron Hernandez (serial killer), etc.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:56 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Come on guys, AB deserves the same due process as anyone else.

Hate the guy, hate the Patriots but dont let it cloud your judgement.

Think of the precedence it would set. ANY player simply accused of something should not be allowed to play until said accusations were found to be true or false. No, that can not be allowed to happen.

Zeke should never have been suspended. After how Tyreeks situation played out, we should all be understanding of this.
With AB, it's more than just the rape :

It's the rape + child endangerment×2 + his behavior toward Mayock + the alleged DV...

Dude needs psychiatric help. He needs to get his head right.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 08:59 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
You should try reading and remembering the hypocritical babble you post.

Explain your supposed “values” and the types of players you claim the Faketriots wouldn’t tolerate as part of their franchise and the likes of Patrick Chung (felony cocaine arrest), Antonio Brown (accused rapist), Aaron Hernandez (serial killer), etc.
I don't care.

See above post.

If you sleep better at night with the affirmation the Chiefs are the Pantheon of NFL morality then good for you.

As a fan I care about championships.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 09:01 PM 09-11-2019

It's the rape + child endangerment×2 + his behavior toward Mayock + the alleged DV...

Yes thats all bad, very low character guy. As for the rape, lets slow down until we know what happened. Is he a jerk, yeah but that doesnt mean he is a rapist.

Maybe some teams felt that other stuff is enough to not sign him, the Patriots didnt.

Still, innocent until proven guilty, right?
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 09:01 PM 09-11-2019

There is no question AB is tweaked.
[Reply]
digger 09:15 PM 09-11-2019
There is no question AB is nut job.
FYP
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:16 PM 09-11-2019
I don't care.

See above post.

If you sleep better at night with the affirmation the Chiefs are the Pantheon of NFL morality then good for you.

As a fan I care about championships.
:-) Exhibit A of a spineless bandwagoning fraud.

Bob Weathers before the Faketriots signed an accused rapist:
I have my own set of values and what I deem to be acceptable (as a fan) player behavior but I'm pretty confident the NEP would go nowhere near him. We've had our share of bad people and players with problems. We will be dealing with Josh Gordon again. No need for more. Hes toxic.
And Bobby W. after the Faketriots signed and seem fully ready to play an accused rapist:
I don't care. As a fan I care about championships.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 70 of 97
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480 > Last »
Up