ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 66
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill injury updates.
Hammock Parties 12:52 PM 09-08-2019
Someone just told me Tyreek Hill could be out 6-8 weeks.

This is the same source that told me he would receive 0 games 20 minutes before the national media broke it.

Take it for what it's worth.

EDIT: IT WAS WORTH NOTHING

Here is an explanation from the #Chiefs on WR Tyreek Hill, who was taken to a local hospital. pic.twitter.com/gxcl2nqFu0

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 8, 2019

Per source, no surgery for Tyreek Hill but he will miss a couple of weeks.

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) September 8, 2019

Confirmed, per source, Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill had a posterior SC (sternoclavicular) dislocation which was successfully reduced in the hospital. No surgery required. He will stay overnight.

— Stephania Bell (@Stephania_ESPN) September 8, 2019

[Reply]
O.city 06:03 AM 09-09-2019
Bet he’s back for ravens

He’s a tough sob
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:21 AM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Bet he’s back for ravens

He’s a tough sob
Rapoport contradicted his ‘few weeks’ from yesterday when he was on GMFB this morning. Said ‘several weeks’ today. Whatever that means. Although he didn’t add any sort of new update.

I’m just rolling under the assumption that it’ll be about a month. Gotta be able to survive that given the schedule. Andy will cook stuff up to get Hardman going downfield. Have to continue with Watkins and Kelce being dynamic threats.

As long as Tyreek is there for the back half of the year, especially any NE game, we good.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:30 AM 09-09-2019
Then you have articles like this that are also contradictory: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...clavicle-weeks

Headline says several weeks, then inside the article it says a few. So who knows.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:46 AM 09-09-2019
Imagine that being your body. Would you feel good coming back in 2 weeks? Probably not.

Ideally it might be better to just the guy for a month. McCoy and DAT are being added to the other weapons we have.

Think we’ll be fine
[Reply]
Mecca 06:51 AM 09-09-2019
Reid put a top 10 offense on the field with Alex Smith, he knows how to use guys so we'll be fine. It hurts but it isn't a season ender.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:54 AM 09-09-2019
If you want to find a bright side, putting mecole in a more starring role is a great way to get him lots of reps. It'll sting a little bit, but take your time with tyreek and make sure he's ready for the playoffs. With that being said, I hope this makes Andy re-evaluate how he's being used. I really hated seeing him in on punt returns and one time running an actual inside running play.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:56 AM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
If you want to find a bright side, putting mecole in a more starring role is a great way to get him lots of reps. It'll sting a little bit, but take your time with tyreek and make sure he's ready for the playoffs. With that being said, I hope this makes Andy re-evaluate how he's being used. I really hated seeing him in on punt returns and one time running an actual inside running play.
Guys get hurt it happens, he literally got hurt because Ramsey landed on him.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:58 AM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Rapoport contradicted his ‘few weeks’ from yesterday when he was on GMFB this morning. Said ‘several weeks’ today. Whatever that means.
:-)

"A few weeks" and "several weeks" mean the same fucking thing in this scenario.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:58 AM 09-09-2019
Now we have a "several weeks" timeline for Tyreek Hill.

So is it "a couple," "a few," or "several?"

It is a mystery.

From @gmfb: Two major injuries marred yesteday’s game in Jacksonville, as #Jaguars QB Nick Foles & #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill both went down. pic.twitter.com/vulTXpa3wB

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 9, 2019

[Reply]
TEX 07:00 AM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
:-)

"A few weeks" and "several weeks" mean the same ****ing thing in this scenario.
Lol! I know. All these goofs dissecting semantics. :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 07:01 AM 09-09-2019
This is an uh we don't really know...so they are trying hard not to look bad. If they say 3 and he misses 6 that looks bad or if they say 7 and he's back in 3 the same thing, this is CYA reporting.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:02 AM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
This is an uh we don't really know...so they are trying hard not to look bad. If they say 3 and he misses 6 that looks bad or if they say 7 and he's back in 3 the same thing, this is CYA reporting.
This. They are playing games again.

Spray some of that Ray Lewis shit on his collarbone.
[Reply]
TEX 07:03 AM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Nailed it.
[Reply]
bobbything 07:04 AM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

It is a mystery.

You all are obsessing over semantics.
[Reply]
tatorhog 07:05 AM 09-09-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

It is a mystery.

at least its not day to day
[Reply]
Page 23 of 66
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Up