ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 420 of 421
« First < 320370410416417418419420 421 >
Nzoner's Game Room>2018 Free Agents
Couch-Potato 09:52 AM 01-10-2018
Who are you letting walk/cutting/retiring?

http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/...8-free-agents/

Who are you targeting?

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...t-tracker?pg=1
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:56 PM 05-02-2018
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Well, If folks believe it's just a "coincidence" that him and Kap are suddenly unsigned then that's their opinion. I just think the truth is clear to fathom for those who have their eyes and ears open.
It's probably collusion.

But you have to prove it otherwise it's moot. I don't think they'll be able to prove it. Especially if their contract demands exceed what teams declare they're worth.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 06:39 PM 05-02-2018
I’m keeping an eye on CB Breshaud Breeland and when he gets healthy. Could be a nice pickup in a month
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:41 PM 05-02-2018
Well, If folks believe it's just a "coincidence" that him and Kap are suddenly unsigned then that's their opinion. I just think the truth is clear to fathom for those who have their eyes and ears open.
You’re missing my point.

It’s not about whether or not I think collusion occurred. It’s about whether or not he can PROVE it happened. When guys like Boston and Vaccaro aren’t signed either and past history shows that the owners can’t agree on ANYTHING, EVER he simply doesn’t have a case.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:44 PM 05-02-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You’re missing my point.

It’s not about whether or not I think collusion occurred. It’s about whether or not he can PROVE it happened. When guys like Boston and Vaccaro aren’t signed either and past history shows that the owners can’t agree on ANYTHING, EVER he simply doesn’t have a case.
If they did collude, it would be clever to agree to just not sign safeties over some threshold price so that their Eric Reid blackball is harder to detect. I'm with you on the proof issue though.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:56 PM 05-02-2018
I’m not saying there’s no collusion at all but let’s be realistic. In a league with Jerry Jones alone, proving that all 32 teams agreed on anything will be impossible primarily because it has never happened. I definitely think there are teams that don’t want him because of the kneeling but like-mindedness is not collusion.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:00 PM 05-02-2018
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
But if the owners all got together and said they'd blackball these guys, that's a problem.
I assure you that didn't happen. It's called a free market with a private sector company(NFL) i.e. to capitalism. And any CEO that is worth his salt that wants to sell more of his product(a la his team) to the public stays away from trying to sell a product that is "hot garbage". It is very simple to understand. Kap made his own bed and chose the wrong forum.

This is how he should have handled it just like his predecessors did in the 60's.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...25402685225954
[Reply]
Wilson8 11:28 PM 05-02-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
I’m keeping an eye on CB Breshaud Breeland and when he gets healthy. Could be a nice pickup in a month
From the free agent CBs still out there, Breshaud looks to be one of the better options.

So if a team like the Chiefs thought that Breeland can be a good CB for them, why not sign him and let the team doctors take care of his foot and get it healed? Either teams don't think that highly of Breeland or that foot is really, really messed up.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:26 AM 05-03-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It's probably collusion.

But you have to prove it otherwise it's moot. I don't think they'll be able to prove it. Especially if their contract demands exceed what teams declare they're worth.
Yep, sadly this is probably true.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:33 AM 05-03-2018
Does anyone think Jonathan Hankins would be a good pick up? Somehow the guy is still out there.
[Reply]
ChiefGator 03:34 AM 05-03-2018
Reid kind of jumped the gun on his collusion thing.. should have waited until the season started. A lot of teams were just waiting to see how the draft would unfold I think.

Kap is a special case, since he went out of his way to alienate damn near everyone with a whole litany of stupid things.
[Reply]
ct 04:36 PM 06-16-2018
anyone have any interest in John Simon? i get that it seems we are going bigger stronger OLB but this guy could help this pass rush, imo

http://www.rotoworld.com/recent/nfl/8547/john-simon
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 04:51 PM 06-16-2018
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
From the free agent CBs still out there, Breshaud looks to be one of the better options.

So if a team like the Chiefs thought that Breeland can be a good CB for them, why not sign him and let the team doctors take care of his foot and get it healed? Either teams don't think that highly of Breeland or that foot is really, really messed up.
I read that he got a nasty infection. I believe the concern is MRSA and not having that in a locker room.
[Reply]
Jamie 05:29 PM 06-16-2018
Are there any decent center options left in free agency? These reports of Cam Erving playing center make me nervous.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:24 PM 06-16-2018
Does anyone think Jonathan Hankins would be a good pick up? Somehow the guy is still out there.

I thought so at the time but I just don't see this team making anymore moves.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:35 PM 06-16-2018
Originally Posted by Jamie:
Are there any decent center options left in free agency? These reports of Cam Erving playing center make me nervous.
There really wasn't a quality one from the start.
[Reply]
Page 420 of 421
« First < 320370410416417418419420 421 >
Up