ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 419 of 421
« First < 319369409415416417418419 420421 >
Nzoner's Game Room>2018 Free Agents
Couch-Potato 09:52 AM 01-10-2018
Who are you letting walk/cutting/retiring?

http://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2018/...8-free-agents/

Who are you targeting?

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...t-tracker?pg=1
[Reply]
Chief3188 02:41 PM 05-02-2018
If I were to go to work wearing a political shirt or carrying a sign, I would be sent home and rightfully so. Now if I wore that shirt or carried that sign in my personal time and then was sent home from work, well that would be an issue. I don’t understand the confusion here.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 02:58 PM 05-02-2018
What kneelers have signed as free agents this year? It felt like there were a lot of kneelers, or at least part time kneelers.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:09 PM 05-02-2018
Good luck proving that all 32 teams were colluding to prevent a signing when 1) there's other safeties still available 2) all 32 NEVER agree on anything.

There's a good chance SOME teams are avoiding signing him because of the protests. There's zero chance that league-wide collusion is taking place. It's logistically impossible.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 03:26 PM 05-02-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Good luck proving that all 32 teams were colluding to prevent a signing when 1) there's other safeties still available 2) all 32 NEVER agree on anything.

There's a good chance SOME teams are avoiding signing him because of the protests. There's zero chance that league-wide collusion is taking place. It's logistically impossible.
The Bangels questioned him about the protest when they met him. It's also not a coincidence that he was at the forefront of the protest alongside Kap. Perhaps he could have waited until the season started, but I do think he may have a case In relation to what Kap Is also going through.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:29 PM 05-02-2018
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
The Bangels questioned him about the protest when they met him. It's also not a coincidence that he was at the forefront of the protest alongside Kap. Perhaps he could have waited until the season started, but I do think he may have a case In relation to what Kap Is also going through.
The Bengals questioning him proves they're interested in whether or not he's going to continue to do it. It doesn't even scratch the surface of proving collusion.

We're not talking about 1 or 2 teams or even 10. For him to prove he's been prevented from working completely, he'd have to prove all 32 teams are involved. It ain't happening.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:13 PM 05-02-2018
Reid is a damn fool.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 04:14 PM 05-02-2018
The Bengals questioning him proves they're interested in whether or not he's going to continue to do it. It doesn't even scratch the surface of proving collusion.

We're not talking about 1 or 2 teams or even 10. For him to prove he's been prevented from working completely, he'd have to prove all 32 teams are involved. It ain't happening.
Questioning him meant it played a role on whether they would sign him or not though. So he could use that In his case against the league to prove that that is the reason why he's being shut out.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:21 PM 05-02-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Assholes like you are the problem
Wrong! He is absolutely right. They are on that field being paid millions to play football. Not to be a distraction. They put themselves above the game that they were being paid to play and now nobody wants to hire them. They are the problem. Actions have consequences. You drive drunk, you go to jail. You protest on the field, you find out that nobody wants to pay you millions of dollars. Way less talented players than Erid Reid and Colin sucksadick are employed on NFL teams because they didn't try to elevate themselves above the game.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:21 PM 05-02-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Not really..Everyone is welcome to an opinion either way.The players knew the risk and now must accept the consequences. This is simply a case of for every action there is a reaction.
Exactly!
[Reply]
Shag 04:36 PM 05-02-2018
Questioning him meant it played a role on whether they would sign him or not though. So he could use that In his case against the league to prove that that is the reason why he's being shut out.
The Bengals choosing not to sign him is 31 teams short of collusion.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:37 PM 05-02-2018
I think maybe we're talking past each other.

If all 32 teams ask him about kneeling and decide not to sign him, that still doesn't prove collusion. It just means nobody in the league wants to sign him.

He has to prove that all 32 teams talked to each other and came to an agreement not to sign him. There's no way to prove that unless one of the owners/teams decides to switch sides and spill the beans, assuming of course that said collusion actually took place.
[Reply]
Mecca 05:10 PM 05-02-2018
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
Not signing people who kneel is beyond stupid. But the stupid comes from the fans who are pissed off by it, not by the owners who don't want to deal with that bull shit.

But if the owners all got together and said they'd blackball these guys, that's a problem.
It's ok to have beliefs as long as the fans agree with them...remember all the people who were happy Arian Foster got hurt cause he's an atheist?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 05:44 PM 05-02-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's ok to have beliefs as long as the fans agree with them...remember all the people who were happy Arian Foster got hurt cause he's an atheist?
Actually, no.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:45 PM 05-02-2018
I think maybe we're talking past each other.

If all 32 teams ask him about kneeling and decide not to sign him, that still doesn't prove collusion. It just means nobody in the league wants to sign him.

He has to prove that all 32 teams talked to each other and came to an agreement not to sign him. There's no way to prove that unless one of the owners/teams decides to switch sides and spill the beans, assuming of course that said collusion actually took place.
Well, If folks believe it's just a "coincidence" that him and Kap are suddenly unsigned then that's their opinion. I just think the truth is clear to fathom for those who have their eyes and ears open.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:54 PM 05-02-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Actually, no.
Me neither.
[Reply]
Page 419 of 421
« First < 319369409415416417418419 420421 >
Up