ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1699 of 2688
« First < 699119915991649168916951696169716981699 17001701170217031709174917992199 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
KC Hawks 10:37 PM 11-19-2019
So including the playoffs, Mahomes is 5-6 in primetime games. He's thrown 26 touchdowns to 6 interceptions. Chiefs have averaged 32 ppg in those games.

Just atrocious.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:47 PM 11-19-2019
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
So including the playoffs, Mahomes is 5-6 in primetime games. He's thrown 26 touchdowns to 6 interceptions. Chiefs have averaged 32 ppg in those games.

Just atrocious.
:-)
[Reply]
jjjayb 10:49 PM 11-19-2019

Just atrocious.
I know right. How dare he only score 40 points against the Patriots and lose the game all by himself. I mean, the defense worked their asses off to hold the Pats to only 43 points. How dare he not take adavantage of that. Don't even get me started about blowing the defenses amazing ability to hold the Rams to 54 points. ****ing Mahomes is a loser for sure.

Some people in here are complete ****ing morons.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:37 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
I know right. How dare he only score 40 points against the Patriots and lose the game all by himself. I mean, the defense worked their asses off to hold the Pats to only 43 points. How dare he not take adavantage of that. Don't even get me started about blowing the defenses amazing ability to hold the Rams to 54 points. ****ing Mahomes is a loser for sure.

Some people in here are complete ****ing morons.

Apparently you’re one of them, bro. NO ONE SAID THIS.

I’m simply saying he’s contributed to these losses.

People have no problem blaming Lesean McCoy, who’s producing extremely well when called upon, for losses when he fumbles in critical times. No one has a problem blaming the defense for losses in which they allow fewer than 24 points because they didn’t make the final stop when the game is on the line.. why can’t we say Pat deserves some of the blame for losing games in which he fucks up?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:57 AM 11-20-2019

Just atrocious.
Lol Virus is a fucking moron.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:17 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Lol Virus is a fucking moron.

I don’t wanna hear shit from you. You quit on the season before the fucking Broncos game! Little hoe ass bitch lol
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 11:21 AM 11-20-2019
Patrick Mahomes is already one of the best football players I’ve ever seen.

If you have a problem with the offense then direct it at Andy Reid.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:25 AM 11-20-2019
dis fuckin gumby ass mafacka

This is the Kelce incomplete but the throw Mahomes makes here under pressure with his momentum going backwards on the money is insane. #JacobsEyeInTheSky #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/YE5Qh9Ffj0

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) November 20, 2019

[Reply]
staylor26 11:25 AM 11-20-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

I don’t wanna hear shit from you. You quit on the season before the fucking Broncos game! Little hoe ass bitch lol
Says the guy that quit and was conceding the AFC to the Pats before the season even started. At least I waited to watch the 2019 Chiefs for a few games before doing so.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:30 AM 11-20-2019
Says the guy that quit and was conceding the AFC to the Pats before the season even started. At least I waited to watch the 2019 Chiefs for a few games before doing so.

I never did that. You guys were in here puffing out your chests all season long like the Super Bowl was a forgone conclusion. I simply said that wasn’t likely (it wasn’t then and it still isn’t).

Weeks into the season I said we wouldn’t be able to beat the Pats with that defense- I never conceded anything. I always root for Chiefs dubs. I was just calling it like it is. Even if we are the best team in the league, it’s a very tough road to the big one.

Meanwhile you fucking quit when we were 5-3 lol then you quit again after the Titans loss. That’s some hoe shit.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:39 AM 11-20-2019
Are you guys really arguing about who's the bigger pussy?

[Reply]
staylor26 11:44 AM 11-20-2019
I never did that. You guys were in here puffing out your chests all season long like the Super Bowl was a forgone conclusion. I simply said that wasn’t likely (it wasn’t then and it still isn’t).

Weeks into the season I said we wouldn’t be able to beat the Pats with that defense- I never conceded anything. I always root for Chiefs dubs. I was just calling it like it is. Even if we are the best team in the league, it’s a very tough road to the big one.

Meanwhile you fucking quit when we were 5-3 lol then you quit again after the Titans loss. That’s some hoe shit.
You’re so full of shit.

Either way you’re deflecting from your awful take that Mahomes has been “atrocious” in primetime games.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:51 AM 11-20-2019
You’re so full of shit. You were basically saying we can’t beat them.

Either way you’re deflecting from your awful take that Mahomes has been “atrocious” in primetime games.

Atrocious is obviously an overstatement. I mean, Pat was bad on Monday but he could have been worse. He could have been Philip Rivers lol

Pat definitely hasn’t risen to the occasion on many a prime time game, though. It’s something that he needs to work on.

Problem is, I say Pat needs to be a bit more judicious with his downfield aggression and learn when to take what the defense gives him. Then dumbasses here are all: “So you’d rather have Alex Smith!?! You don’t deserve Patrick, you fucking idiot!”. I say he definitely does not play up to his potential in prime time games and everyone here says I’m claiming Pat lost the games all by his lonesome.

It’s strawman city.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:59 AM 11-20-2019
Apparently you’re one of them, bro. NO ONE SAID THIS.

I’m simply saying he’s contributed to these losses.

People have no problem blaming Lesean McCoy, who’s producing extremely well when called upon, for losses when he fumbles in critical times. No one has a problem blaming the defense for losses in which they allow fewer than 24 points because they didn’t make the final stop when the game is on the line.. why can’t we say Pat deserves some of the blame for losing games in which he fucks up?

Tom Brady contributed to all of the playoff and prime time losses he’s had in his career. Pats could have won if he played better.

So what?

Yeah, Mahomes needs to improve. He needs to not be so twitchy in the openings of those games. Rarely has he come up short at the ends of games when the chiefs had chances to win.

You realize the kind of QB he is? How quickly he learns stuff? How hard he works?

Teams haven’t cracked a code on him. They’re just doing everything they can to stop his big plays. He’s 24. He’s gonna get it. He’s gonna reach an unstoppable smart level when he enters his prime.

Jesus let me just repeat that. “When he enters his prime.”

This isn’t his prime right now. He has yet to enter that stage of his career. Just think about that one.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:00 PM 11-20-2019
Thanks for pissing up the thread assholes
[Reply]
Page 1699 of 2688
« First < 699119915991649168916951696169716981699 17001701170217031709174917992199 > Last »
Up