ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What form of punishment did you receive as a kid from your parents? (both)
ROYC75 12:48 PM 08-19-2019
What form of punishment did you receive as a kid from both of your parents?

Dad - Spring,summer, Fall, a green apple switch, he made us cut it and it better be flimsy.
Winter - Belt, anything he could find.

Sometimes for a milder form, an attention getter, a swift kick in the ass with his size 12 boot.

Mom - You just wait until your Dad gets home!
[Reply]
Frazod 06:33 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
:-) O.M.G. That is so cute! :-)
WILL YOU STOP TOUCHING ME!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
[Reply]
tmax63 07:10 PM 08-20-2019
Cut your own switch or belt or whatever was handy. Lying made it far worse. Remember my last whipping, he got done and I looked at him and said that was the last one and he looked like I'd hit him hard enough to stun him. He also went to the high school one time when I was accused of cheating and after telling him I hadn't and I really hadn't, he went in and told the principle that he'd whip his ass unless he got that sorry piece of shit teacher down there to apologize to my father and I for the accusation and making him miss a day of work. We got the apology too.
[Reply]
hometeam 07:11 PM 08-20-2019
I got thumped. My step dad would make like a 3 finger fist with the middle knuckle out and leave lumps on my head.

Hate that motherfucker.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:14 PM 08-20-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
I got thumped. My step dad would make like a 3 finger fist with the middle knuckle out and leave lumps on my head.

Hate that mother****er.
:-)
[Reply]
DRU 01:20 AM 08-21-2019
My dad custom made a paddle. Very thin and flat, and stung like crazy.
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:44 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:

Hate that motherfucker.
thats fucked up! One thing im glad my dad was who he was (Old School Gangster from L.A) His life was kinda like one of Tony's goons from the Sopranos. So motherfuckers knew better, my dad would have literally killed someone if they laid a hand on my sisters or I. Sorry you had to deal with that bullshit!
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:48 AM 08-21-2019
My mother beat me with ping pong paddle, belt, garden hose, a wet dish rag (left the worst welts by far) bare hands, and when I got older, fists.

My Dad wasn't around very often, and I only remember him threatening to beat my ass.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:05 AM 08-21-2019
I’ve gotten the switch, the flyswatter, a belt, a hand, sent to my room, been grounded, had toys taken away, allowance cut off... all the usual stuff
[Reply]
tyecopeland 05:29 AM 08-21-2019
I didn't get hit much. I was the baby, 3 of 3. My older brothers both got wooden spoons to the butt until my mom broke one and whichever brother it was started laughing. That pretty much stopped my mom from disciplining other than grounding us from things.
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:57 AM 08-21-2019
My dad with the belt. Seemed like every damn day.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:18 AM 08-21-2019
We got spanked by my Dad, very rarely by Mom. Always with a hand, no weapons involved. One time my Dad did the old, clean your room by a certain time and anything left on the floor after that is being thrown out. My brother and I didn't listen and he came in with a trash bag, collected everything on the floor and then threw the bag in a dumpster at the grocery store while we watched. I still remember that vividly so obviously it worked. Our room was always clean after that.
[Reply]
El Jefe 08:30 AM 08-21-2019
Oh man, I got a lot of punishment. My dad spanked me bare handed, he spanked me with a custom made paddle (from an old baseboard) he used a switch, he used a belt, he smacked me in the face. When you were eating dinner if you left your elbows on the table he would grab the arm with the elbow on the table at your wrist, pick it up and slam your elbow back down on the table, hurt like a mother f'er. My mom was definitely the worst she used to verbally abuse me more than anything, but then in the latter parts of elementary school she took a liking to hit me in the face closed fist. I remember one time she was calling me some names, and I told her to shut up, and she wacked me in the back of the head with a frying pan, I fell on the ground and knocked one of my teeth out. I remember my sophomore year, when she balled her fist up getting ready to punch me in the face, so for the first time in my life I balled mine up and she said "you little piece of s', are you going to hit me" I said "if you put your hands on me again, I am going to knock you out". At this time in my life I was 6'2 and about 280, so I would have destroyed her. I remember once my junior year, I came up to my parents bedroom (2nd floor) and I was talking with my dad, and my mom who was almost always on some type of medication started picking a fight with me, so I said something snarky, as I turned to walk away and back down the stairs she got out of her medication induced coma and shoved me down the stairs, all 17 of them, hurt so bad.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:32 AM 08-21-2019
I had my nutsack hooked up to a car battery
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:04 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I had my nutsack hooked up to a car battery
We got a show off over here. At least you still have your nut sack.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:14 AM 08-21-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
We got a show off over here. At least you still have your nut sack.
And only 12 volts. BFD
[Reply]
Page 7 of 10
« First < 34567 8910 >
Up