ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 34
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Teedubya getting after it
SuperChief 04:10 PM 09-11-2012
Take that, Chiefs.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments...n_me_to_get_a/

The KC Chiefs just blocked me on Twitter. LOL Last night, I tweeted that for the 4th year in a row, the Chiefs are at the bottom of salary cap spending and that the owner, Clark Hunt, is hoarding cap dollars. The Chiefs commitment to mediocrity has made me not care much about being a fan... They responded with this DM.
http://imgur.com/7VbfJ
I responded that it is good to know that the KC Chiefs have an immature teenager running their social media.
I, as a fan for my whole life of nearly 40 years, who have never seen the Chiefs in a Superbowl, nor have I seen a playoff win in nearly 20 years, nor have I seen a QB drafted in the last 27 years... I have a right to be pissed. The Kansas City Chiefs have no right to be pissy toward the fans. We are the ones paying your salaries. Shame on you, Chiefs. Oh, and congrats on 50 years of being in KC. 10 years of greatness, followed by 40 years of pathetic profiteering.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 03:08 PM 09-12-2012
F U JETS BROWNS AND LIONS!
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:42 PM 09-12-2012
I know I find this highly motivational!

[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 03:42 PM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
:-)
[Reply]
Frosty 03:44 PM 09-12-2012
Is Kansas intentionally misspelled?
[Reply]
BillSelfsTrophycase 03:46 PM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:
IS SUCH A THING EVEN POSSIBLE?

Awesome
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:48 PM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by Frosty:
Is Kansas intentionally misspelled?
Heh heh heh....I've been holding Tamba Hali's "special medicine" for him. My bad!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:48 PM 09-12-2012
It's pretty damn sad that when you go to Arrowhead, all the pictures, videos, trophies, image stuff is from teams that played 40 years ago. 40...years...ago.

The only teams that even compare on the long term failure scale are the Jets, Browns and Lions. Everyone else, including expansion teams, have gone farther than KC.

Hard to believe, really. But its true. Of course, being in the same division as John Elway in the 1990s was a very bad break.
We are the Chiefs, we have a long storied history. What more do you want? :-)
[Reply]
Frosty 03:55 PM 09-12-2012
Heh heh heh....I've been holding Tamba Hali's "special medicine" for him. My bad!
I was just wondering if I was missing a joke is all. Carry on.
[Reply]
mcaj22 04:13 PM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by sedated:
Full of fail.

What does the guy's looks have anything to do with it? People of all shapes and sizes have the right to b!tch when they are unhappy. And if you think its limited to social media, go work the phones for customer service or stand at the front desk of the post office.

And he didn't "hunt down" anyone, especially some intern - he sent a message to the official account of an NFL franchise. Its not his problem that they put some intern in charge of that. He himself works for a company smart enough to know that social media shouldn't be taken lightly, or sh!t like this happens.
Full of fail? What does that even mean? Are you 12?

This guys looks has everything to do with it. Take this thread for example, there 20 .gifs of him in 5 seconds based off a video of him doing some Joey Lawrence "Woah" motion. I'd say this thread itself is basing his actions off his looks alone.

And yeah, if the dude is going to sit behind a computer and throw a bunch of threats and cuss words out towards some "official organization" then looks do come into play.

I'll put in this perspective, you say that guy runs a company, I'd have no problem walking up to him in a bar and telling him his company is a pile of shit, and I am judging him based off his looks. Why? Because I have no fear in terms of how he looks, like Dane said, he's not an MMA fighter. Twitter/Social Media and Computer Muscles go hand in hand. My original argument was this guy wouldnt say this to anyone, in person. And I stand by that because it just doesn't happen in real life. the Computer World, yes.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:15 PM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
We are the Chiefs, we have a long storied history. What more do you want? :-)
A playoff win once every 25 years or so?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:17 PM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
A playoff win once every 25 years or so?
Don't be silly. Playoff wins are soooooo overrated. Have you got your season tickets yet?
[Reply]
MOhillbilly 04:25 PM 09-12-2012
Fuck this club
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:31 PM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
My original argument was this guy wouldnt say this to anyone, in person. And I stand by that because it just doesn't happen in real life. the Computer World, yes.
So, everyone in the "Real World" is a pussy?

What world do you live in where people are afraid to speak their mind?
[Reply]
Brock 04:58 PM 09-12-2012
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
Full of fail? What does that even mean? Are you 12?

This guys looks has everything to do with it. Take this thread for example, there 20 .gifs of him in 5 seconds based off a video of him doing some Joey Lawrence "Woah" motion. I'd say this thread itself is basing his actions off his looks alone.

And yeah, if the dude is going to sit behind a computer and throw a bunch of threats and cuss words out towards some "official organization" then looks do come into play.

I'll put in this perspective, you say that guy runs a company, I'd have no problem walking up to him in a bar and telling him his company is a pile of shit, and I am judging him based off his looks. Why? Because I have no fear in terms of how he looks, like Dane said, he's not an MMA fighter. Twitter/Social Media and Computer Muscles go hand in hand. My original argument was this guy wouldnt say this to anyone, in person. And I stand by that because it just doesn't happen in real life. the Computer World, yes.
I didn't see any threat, but you're ignorant if you think I wouldn't give Clark a piece of my mind if I had the opportunity. Also, it's pretty stupid to judge people on what they could do to you because they happen to look like a goober.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:59 PM 09-12-2012
I've been pretty brutal on twitter with dish network or whatever, they've always responded kindly, then i felt like a dick and said thanks for their help. No personal shouts, just frustration with product.

Chiefs failed
[Reply]
Page 28 of 34
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Up