ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 135 of 162
« First < 3585125131132133134135 136137138139145 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 12:53 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by warpaint*:
Win a shootout. I think it’s the only way to beat the Chiefs. They seem to have a different playbook for the big games vs when they’re jacking around with the Chargers or Broncos. The Chiefs are going to score.

Let me put it this way, if they played ten times the Chiefs wouldn’t win all ten. They aren’t unbeatable. You acknowledge that but want it explained to you? The Bills ceiling is higher than the Chiefs floor but it’s not higher than the Chiefs ceiling.

Frankly if the Chiefs play their “A” game I do not believe they can be beaten but nobody does that every week.

The one seed is important for the bye. Beyond that playing the game in KC is relatively insignificant this year.

I’m not really sure where you’re coming from with the last line. The guy is here to get under Chiefs fans’ skin. He is succeeding.
Jesus....it's like nobody watched that first game. And it's like a broken record.

Nobody can even begin to explain how the Bills beat the Chiefs. Great, OK, I get it, the Bills "could"....but nobody has a clue how. but hey! they beat the Broncos, so we all field good

They are going to crash, and crash hard....
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 12:58 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by warpaint*:
Win a shootout. I think it’s the only way to beat the Chiefs. They seem to have a different playbook for the big games vs when they’re jacking around with the Chargers or Broncos. The Chiefs are going to score.

Let me put it this way, if they played ten times the Chiefs wouldn’t win all ten. They aren’t unbeatable. You acknowledge that but want it explained to you? The Bills ceiling is higher than the Chiefs floor but it’s not higher than the Chiefs ceiling.

Frankly if the Chiefs play their “A” game I do not believe they can be beaten but nobody does that every week.

The one seed is important for the bye. Beyond that playing the game in KC is relatively insignificant this year.

I’m not really sure where you’re coming from with the last line. The guy is here to get under Chiefs fans’ skin. He is succeeding.
It's almost like nobody watched the first game....

What "big game" playbook are you talking about, and why didn't they pull it out the first time against the Chiefs?
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 01:07 PM 12-20-2020
While we are at it, are we also going to ignore that the Tits pushed their shit in too?
[Reply]
diqlix 01:53 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
While we are at it, are we also going to ignore that the Tits pushed their shit in too?
Prior performance does not predict future outcomes.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:00 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by daquix:
It does with your stupid post.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 02:20 PM 12-20-2020
well, it does prove one thing: The Bills know how to lose those games
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:52 PM 12-20-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
It does with your stupid post.
:-)
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:13 AM 12-21-2020

This isn’t true no matter how much you want it to be.

It absolutely is informative.

What are the Bills going to do differently from their games with the Chiefs and Titans to effect a different outcome next time?

Defensively, the Bills had no answer for Kansas City and as we just saw yesterday, the Chiefs are plenty willing to run the ball if teams are playing their safeties deep. So trying that plan again is not a good option.

The Chiefs - down key slot personnel in LaJarius Sneed - were able to stifle the Bills passing attack. They held Beasley and Diggs to 10 catches for 91 yards.

The Titans game feature the Bills turning it over like crazy, causing it be a total blowout, but the Titans dominated that game as well (and let’s not act like their D is actually any good). So what’s different next time?

If your answer is “hope for better luck/the breaks go the Bills’ way” that’s fine ... any given Sunday effect can come into play.

But stop acting like we can’t learn anything from prior matchups (unless you want to talk about a linch pin player being out... Allen, Diggs, Beasley).
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:33 AM 12-21-2020
It sure can. Ask the Texans who literally just lost pretty much the exact same game to the same team as they did two weeks ago.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:35 AM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
This isn’t true no matter how much you want it to be.

It absolutely is informative.

What are the Bills going to do differently from their games with the Chiefs and Titans to effect a different outcome next time?

Defensively, the Bills had no answer for Kansas City and as we just saw yesterday, the Chiefs are plenty willing to run the ball if teams are playing their safeties deep. So trying that plan again is not a good option.

The Chiefs - down key slot personnel in LaJarius Sneed - were able to stifle the Bills passing attack. They held Beasley and Diggs to 10 catches for 91 yards.

The Titans game feature the Bills turning it over like crazy, causing it be a total blowout, but the Titans dominated that game as well (and let’s not act like their D is actually any good). So what’s different next time?

If your answer is “hope for better luck/the breaks go the Bills’ way” that’s fine ... any given Sunday effect can come into play.

But stop acting like we can’t learn anything from prior matchups (unless you want to talk about a linch pin player being out... Allen, Diggs, Beasley).

Yes, if the Bills move their linebackers up (as they have done recently since Edmunds and Klein are poor in space) the RPO turns into a Mahomes pass in stride to Tyreek in the middle of the field. That will only make the rematch worse for Buffalo.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:48 AM 12-21-2020
We just went through a bit of a gauntlet. In the last calendar month, we've played the Raider, Buccaneers, Broncos, Dolphins and Saints and came out 5-0. If you extend it back a couple more weeks, we took care of the Billies pretty handily.

At this point, we can clearly beat anyone. It just remains to be seen if we can put it all together when it counts here in a few weeks for a repeat. I want the back-to-back sooo badly.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:10 AM 12-21-2020
Really starting to believe that CLE is really the 2nd best team in the AFC, not BUF.

The Browns are the more complete team, as BUF has no run game at all, while CLE has the best run game in football. The QBs are kind of a wash, and the same could probably be said about their respective defenses, with the exception of Garrett. Garrett gives CLE a legit pass rush without having to send a bunch of blitzes, which BUF doesn't have.

Regardless, it's either or. No other AFC team is the same class really with those two teams right now.
[Reply]
notorious 11:11 AM 12-21-2020
The Bills are rolling. If they played Cleveland tomorrow it would be a 2 touchdown win.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:15 AM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Really starting to believe that CLE is really the 2nd best team in the AFC, not BUF.

The Browns are the more complete team, as BUF has run game at all, while CLE has the best run game in football. The QBs are kind of a wash, and the same could probably be said about their respective defenses, with the exception of Garrett. Garrett gives CLE a legit pass rush without having to send a bunch of blitzes, which BUF doesn't have.

Regardless, it's either or. No other AFC team is the same class really with those two teams right now.
I agree. I think Cleveland is still a year behind; the Kitchens disaster literally wasted a year of development not just from Baker, but the whole team.

But I think going forward, those will be the contenders from their divisions.

I can't tell you how glad I am to see some new blood in the contender categories. I'm so sick of the Brady, Manning, Raperberger eras.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:15 AM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

The Browns are the more complete team, as BUF has run game at all, while CLE has the best run game in football. The QBs are kind of a wash, and the same could probably be said about their respective defenses, with the exception of Garrett. Garrett gives CLE a legit pass rush without having to send a bunch of blitzes, which BUF doesn't have.

The Browns' D is a real issue, though. Outside of Garret, pretty atrocious. And would have no chance at stopping Mahomes and the Chiefs. I don't fear them, and I don't think they can win a shootout against the Bills or the Titans.
[Reply]
Page 135 of 162
« First < 3585125131132133134135 136137138139145 > Last »
Up