ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Hall of Classics>Man I could be in trouble....
KCChiefsMan 05:33 PM 02-22-2004
I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:04 AM 02-24-2004
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan:
I still am very stressed about this whole situation, but I'm getting tested on Monday, made the appoitment and I'm hoping for the best, I haven't been able to sleep much since this has happened....I am sorry that I brought this up to all of you, but sometimes this is a good place to vent stress and thats just what I kinda needed
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...6&postcount=49
[Reply]
Ebolapox 01:05 AM 02-24-2004
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I still can't believe you were more concerned about getting an STD than getting some slut pregnant...
true that, cardgage

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 01:42 AM 02-24-2004
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I still can't believe you were more concerned about getting an STD than getting some slut pregnant...

abortion, adoption

take a pick
[Reply]
KCWolfman 01:43 AM 02-24-2004
abortion, adoption

take a pick
As a male, you don't get to pick.
[Reply]
el borracho 01:49 AM 02-24-2004
abortion, adoption

take a pick
Didn't take the advice from post #30, huh?
[Reply]
Ebolapox 02:14 AM 02-24-2004
abortion, adoption

take a pick
wolfman's right... you're f*cked if she wants to keep it...

just ask KcMizzou about that situation... and I'm sure he's not the only one who's gotten a girl pregnant that he didn't wish to spend any time with other than 'fun time'

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
booger 02:28 AM 02-24-2004
just poke her in the butt next time.
I read somewhere you can't get her pregnant or get the hiv that way.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 02:29 AM 02-24-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Dude, I understand being a little freaked out and all. But, condoms breaking is part of life.

In all seriousness, if you're really concerned, go back and get tested again in six months. They're gonna tell you that at the clinic anyway. It's possible for you to have contracted HIV and not test positive for it for at least that long.

I get tested for everything at least once a year, just for good measure.

All that said, the chances of you grabbing something from a broard ain't all that great. Think about which way the fluids are flowing there. It's good to be cautious and all, but don't lose a lot of sleep over it. If this is really the first time something like this has happened to you, the stars would really have to be aligned against you for it to bite you in the ass.
the voice of experience

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
Ebolapox 02:30 AM 02-24-2004
Originally Posted by booger:
HIV, yes... pregnant, no

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
KCWolfman 02:30 AM 02-24-2004
Originally Posted by booger:
Yeah there is no virus that would survive in the warm moist confines of an HIV infected, arterial filled colon.
[Reply]
KCWolfman 02:34 AM 02-24-2004
I agree, but I understand where he's coming from. I know you're not much older than me, but maybe you underestimate the amount of scare propaganda was put into people my age about AIDS. It ranks right up there with the crap we got from DARE. Pot will kill you, unprotected sex just one time will kill you.
Funny thing. Eddie Murphy had a stand up show one year called Raw. In it he was whining about herpes. Something to the effect of first you had to get a shot, then they had to scrape your d*ck. Now you get sores and they never go away. One day, they are gonna come up with disease that all you do is stick it in and BAM, you're dead.

Eddie Nostradamus Murphy.
[Reply]
booger 02:34 AM 02-24-2004
I agree, but I understand where he's coming from. I know you're not much older than me, but maybe you underestimate the amount of scare propaganda was put into people my age about AIDS. It ranks right up there with the crap we got from DARE. Pot will kill you, unprotected sex just one time will kill you.
If Magic Johnson can get it, we all can. I grew up in that era anyway.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 02:35 AM 02-24-2004
Y'know, I've got a pretty liberal view on things like this... but, that attitude kinda sickens me. I hope you're just being flippant on the board. I poke around a lot, but if I happened to knock a broad up, I certaintly wouldn't have the "Eh, f*ck it" attitude. It's a child, man.
true that... stand up and be a man, paul

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
booger 02:35 AM 02-24-2004
Originally Posted by KCWolfman:
Yeah there is no virus that would survive in the warm moist confines of an HIV infected, arterial filled colon.
Just don't forget the loob.

If a girl lets you poke her in the butt on the first date (or after a night of boozin) she probably has something anyway.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 02:37 AM 02-24-2004
I don't appreciate seeing my friends slandered. I know you didn't intend to, but KcMizzou was married.
I consider bran a friend too... and you obviously realize the reason brandon married the lady in question is because of the 'accident'

so calm down, I'm just making an obvious point that he shouldn't take pre-marital unprotected sex with random women without considering the consequences

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up