ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 105
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Hall of Classics>101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
crazycoffey 10:13 AM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You're not the guy who brought it up. I think it's great that you've moved on. But others don't seem to be able to do it and Hootie shouldn't let them write the history.
Hootie is rewriting his-story.

Oh and good job keyboard - fruit of the doom.
[Reply]
J Diddy 10:15 AM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Hootie is rewriting his-story.

Oh and good job keyboard - fruit of the doom.
It's useless. You're a cop and know it's pointless arguing with Hootie's cp lawyer. You need to get some legal aid immediately to defend against this.

Call BEP, as she may be available.
[Reply]
Hootie 10:31 AM 06-26-2013
Phil why don't you link everyone to the post you made where I allegedly broke my "short leash" agreement.
[Reply]
blaise 10:41 AM 06-26-2013
I don't really look at the numbers as rankings anymore. Just like chapters.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:14 AM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by unnecessary drama:
Phil why don't you link everyone to the post you made where I allegedly broke my "short leash" agreement.
Funny you mention this, Hootie. I was just researching items in the staff forum. There are literally 70 threads about you in the entire forum and that's just searching on "Hootie". I haven't even gotten to your other usernames and I'm not going to. I don't want to make a Rico post.

The original CC incident happened on 4-12-11. We corresponded about it at length. I told you that I disagreed that CC should have been able to ban you through infractions and I reinstated your account. I also told you that what CC revealed to you wasn't to be repeated or you would be permabanned. You lasted 3 days. You were permabanned on 4-15-11. At that time you told me, "I don't care about the permaban. I won't try and come back. Was tired of OTWP painting some sort of picture that didn't exist."

On 6-24-11 you begged to come back. Mods voted 4-1 against allowing you back.

On 11-23-11 You had managed to have some conflict with Frazod and (of all people) Dartgod. Your personal savior DaFace sent you this message,
Originally Posted by :
"OK, you're back in. However, know that 1) the mods certainly aren't unanimous in being willing to let you back in and 2) even I'm hesitant to do it. You've been banned and unbanned over and over again lately, so there's a lot of skepticism that you'll be able to hold it together this time.

Note the name change (to Short Leash Hootie). It's meant to be a reminder. If you behave yourself for a while, we might let you change it back. Until then, live with it.

The biggest thing that I can't emphasize enough is that you HAVE to learn to let things go once in a while. Frazod and Dartgod will probably try and get you riled up again, but unless they go over the line, the mods aren't going to do anything about it. If they're giving you a hard time, leave the thread. If you just can't help yourself, PM me, and I'll ban you from the thread (a new feature we added).

Suffice it to say, this will be the last chance you get. Your next ban will be your last, and there won't be any level of whining about it to get us to let you back in again."
On 1-13-12 you were permabanned again due to some continued feud with Frazod for which you had been warned to avoid several times. Even your personal savior DaFace said, "Well, at least he can't whine that he wasn't warned."

Another random regular n00b said, "Hootie committed suicide by mod."

At some point after that, I changed your permaban to 2 years because I hate you so much and because I figured you'd actually grow up in 2 years.

On Nov 17th, 2012 you registered your current account and exclaimed that you served 14 months which was more than long enough in your estimation when you never deserved to be banned in the first place. Not sure where you got 14 months but, I'm not sure your recollection is what it could be considering your Tuesday-Saturday binge drinking.

I'm not spending hours upon hours sifting through hundreds of posts about you in the mod forum. I dedicated an hour to it. I think the items I have cut and pasted prove that it's not just Phil being out to get you. I'm going to cut and paste this factual account of what actually happened each time you try to push off your "Poor Hootie never did anything wrong and is being picked on by Phil" load of horseshit. These are the facts. What you post time and time and time again are the incoherent ramblings of the town drunk. They're fiction. You're wrong, Hootie. Again. Surprise, surprise.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:19 AM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Funny you mention this, Hootie. I was just researching items in the staff forum. There are literally 70 threads about you in the entire forum and that's just searching on "Hootie". I haven't even gotten to your other usernames and I'm not going to. I don't want to make a Rico post.

The original CC incident happened on 4-12-11. We corresponded about it at length. I told you that I disagreed that CC should have been able to ban you through infractions and I reinstated your account. I also told you that what CC revealed to you wasn't to be repeated or you would be permabanned. You lasted 3 days. You were permabanned on 4-15-11. At that time you told me, "I don't care about the permaban. I won't try and come back. Was tired of OTWP painting some sort of picture that didn't exist."

On 6-24-11 you begged to come back. Mods voted 4-1 against allowing you back.

On 11-23-11 You had managed to have some conflict with Frazod and (of all people) Dartgod. Your personal savior DaFace sent you this message,
On 1-13-12 you were permabanned again due to some continued feud with Frazod for which you had been warned to avoid several times. Even your personal savior DaFace said, "Well, at least he can't whine that he wasn't warned."

Another random regular n00b said, "Hootie committed suicide by mod."

At some point after that, I changed your permaban to 2 years because I hate you so much and because I figured you'd actually grow up in 2 years.

On Nov 17th, 2012 you registered your current account and exclaimed that you served 14 months which was more than long enough in your estimation when you never deserved to be banned in the first place. Not sure where you got 14 months but, I'm not sure your recollection is what it could be considering your Tuesday-Saturday binge drinking.

I'm not spending hours upon hours sifting through hundreds of posts about you in the mod forum. I dedicated an hour to it. I think the items I have cut and pasted prove that it's not just Phil being out to get you. I'm going to cut and paste this factual account of what actually happened each time you try to push off your "Poor Hootie never did anything wrong and is being picked on by Phil" load of horseshit. These are the facts. What you post time and time and time again are the incoherent ramblings of the town drunk. They're fiction. You're wrong, Hootie. Again. Surprise, surprise.
Where are the parts where he did something wrong, other than bristling at the short leash that you put on him but not on the people who go out of their way to antagonize him?
[Reply]
Frazod 11:20 AM 06-26-2013
I thought Flopnuts was Hootie's Personal Savior. Or is he just an additional Personal Savior?

Imagine having two Personal Saviors. That must be nice.

Does he appreciate DaFace any more than he does Flopnuts?
[Reply]
Donger 11:21 AM 06-26-2013
Ouch.
[Reply]
loochy 11:23 AM 06-26-2013
Where are the parts where he did something wrong, other than bristling at the short leash that you put on him but not on the people who go out of their way to antagonize him?
its super secret mod stuffs that we cant' even fathom

whatever rule he broke, it must not be that bad because he keeps getting to come back over and over and over
[Reply]
Phobia 11:24 AM 06-26-2013
I'm done with it, patteeu. I've disproved every single claim Hootie makes. I've gone above and beyond what I need to do. I'm not spending any more time attempting to meet your requirements. I've done enough. Dartgod... really? Dartgod is probably the nicest guy on this entire site. I'll give you the Frazod antagonization. But DaFace was the guy corresponding most with Hootie and even Hootie claims he's the most fair of all the mods. The one quote from DaFace alone disproves everything Hootie has been saying about it being a vendetta from Phil.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:36 AM 06-26-2013
I'm done with it, patteeu. I've disproved every single claim Hootie makes. I've gone above and beyond what I need to do. I'm not spending any more time attempting to meet your requirements. I've done enough. Dartgod... really? Dartgod is probably the nicest guy on this entire site. I'll give you the Frazod antagonization. But DaFace was the guy corresponding most with Hootie and even Hootie claims he's the most fair of all the mods. The one quote from DaFace alone disproves everything Hootie has been saying about it being a vendetta from Phil.
Frazod, OTWP, Crazycoffee, and Phobia seem to be his chief antagonists in this dance. Dartgod is a pretty friendly and nonantagonistic guy normally, but I suspect that he was a third man in on the side of Phobia or maybe Frazod here (am I right?).

I can't tell what you disproved other than maybe some dates that Hootie didn't remember right. On substance, Hootie seems to have it right. You put a constraint on him but let everyone else run relatively free. He bristled and rebelled, you pinched him for refusing to bend his knee to your authority.
[Reply]
Phobia 11:42 AM 06-26-2013
Frazod, OTWP, Crazycoffee, and Phobia seem to be his chief antagonists in this dance. Dartgod is a pretty friendly and nonantagonistic guy normally, but I suspect that he was a third man in on the side of Phobia or maybe Frazod here (am I right?).

I can't tell what you disproved other than maybe some dates that Hootie didn't remember right. On substance, Hootie seems to have it right. You put a constraint on him but let everyone else run relatively free. He bristled and rebelled, you pinched him for refusing to bend his knee to your authority.
I suspect you don't have any idea what you're talking about. You clearly haven't read what I posted. As a result, this is my last response to you on this matter. I'm not going to waste my time on somebody who won't take 2 minutes to read and process what I took an hour to generate.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:50 AM 06-26-2013
I suspect you don't have any idea what you're talking about. You clearly haven't read what I posted. As a result, this is my last response to you on this matter. I'm not going to waste my time on somebody who won't take 2 minutes to read and process what I took an hour to generate.
I read it. It didn't say much. That's my point. See you later. Maybe you should disappear more often when Hootie is around.
[Reply]
JimNasium 11:51 AM 06-26-2013
I've never understood the fascination for nor the defense of Hootie or Goatboy. Both have contributed to an atmosphere that is barely tolerable for many of us.
[Reply]
Dinny Bossa Nova 11:59 AM 06-26-2013
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
I've never understood the fascination for nor the defense of Hootie or Goatboy. Both have contributed to an atmosphere that is barely tolerable for many of us.
This. Barely tolerable is extremely kind.

Good to see ya, Nas. Can I buy you a beer sometime?

Dinny
[Reply]
Page 2 of 105
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Up