ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 103
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Mecole Hardman Thread*****
Dante84 06:56 PM 04-26-2019

THE CALL. ��

Mecole Hardman ➡ #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/R6I0fBkXkS

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 27, 2019

New @Chiefs WR Mecole Hardman’s PFF Draft Guide page.

You can find this and more than 600 others like this at https://t.co/N7X24Lr6At, use promo code “DRAFT19” for 25% off an Edge or Elite subscription.#ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/ZklhqRhmff

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2019

[Reply]
58-4ever 12:59 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Eagles were about to trade the 57 pick to the Jets. Somebody in that war room probably still has connections with Reid and let him know
what a back stabbin' POS that guy is... If I were the Jets, I'd leak false info on purpose to see where it comes from.
[Reply]
Iconic 01:01 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I gave them a B because of the lack of a decent CB.
All the guys they rated 2nd rounders were taken and they already said they didn't want to forgo next years draft capital for a move up.

Unless you wanted them to reach on someone they rated lower on their board they made the right moves. And if you're referencing Oruwariye teams passed on him 145 times. Clearly something isn't right there.

I think it's an A given the circumstances with Hill. Plus Chiefs have already dropped tons of hints saying they aren't done so CB will probably be improved upon somehow.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:09 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Iconic:
All the guys they rated 2nd rounders were taken and they already said they didn't want to forgo next years draft capital for a move up.

Unless you wanted them to reach on someone they rated lower on their board they made the right moves. And if you're referencing Oruwariye teams passed on him 145 times. Clearly something isn't right there.

I think it's an A given the circumstances with Hill. Plus Chiefs have already dropped tons of hints saying they aren't done so CB will probably be improved upon somehow.
They haven't added to the position with anything meaningful for the second year in a row. It's getting silly in the era of touching the QB will get you 15 yards.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:11 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
They haven't added to the position with anything meaningful for the second year in a row. It's getting silly in the era of touching the QB will get you 15 yards.
2 years? Does Kendall Fuller ring a bell?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:12 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
2 years? Does Kendall Fuller ring a bell?
Sorry, anything meaningful outside. Is that better?
[Reply]
sedated 01:22 PM 04-29-2019
With the questions KC has at CB going into next year, I'm not sure it would have been a bad idea to move resources from next year to address it now.

Fuller will likely get signed, but if he plays the hand of the insane leverage he has right now and we let him walk, that leaves Ward and...
[Reply]
staylor26 01:24 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Full article is out now:
https://www.courant.com/sports/footb...joi-story.html
From the article:

Originally Posted by :
Scouts that I touched base believe that he has star potential.

[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:32 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
He good.
:-)
:-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:33 PM 04-29-2019
How do you not give the Chiefs an A for their draft now. Looking at all this information coming out now Veach played it perfectly. What looked like a reach at the time was an extremely calculated measure to get their guy.

Veach is a ****ing boss.
I’m really glad you came around to this. I know you’re as involved in the draft as anyone and you seemed very emotionally invested in these late 6th round picks.

I thought last year’s draft looked like a haphazard clusterfuck but this year was executed seamlessly. And if we didn’t need to get our Hill replacement, Hardman would’ve probably been Greedy or Murphy.

Fenton the only whatever pick here. All the others scream potential.
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:36 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Eagles were about to trade the 57 pick to the Jets. Somebody in that war room probably still has connections with Reid and let him know
The rams called us
[Reply]
SAUTO 01:38 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I’m really glad you came around to this. I know you’re as involved in the draft as anyone and you seemed very emotionally invested in these late 6th round picks.

I thought last year’s draft looked like a haphazard clusterfuck but this year was executed seamlessly. And if we didn’t need to get our Hill replacement, Hardman would’ve probably been Greedy or Murphy.

Fenton the only whatever pick here. All the others scream potential.
I agree on Murphy or greedy.

They were getting into the back of the first before the tyreek hill audio came out
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:39 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I think they’re gonna take a look at what we have come mini-camp/TC and go from there.

They’ve got the resources now to trade for anyone they may want, but right now doesn’t feel like the right time to do it.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:56 PM 04-29-2019

#Chiefs Brett Veach said he was trying to trade up for RB Darwin Thompson after taking Rashad Fenton (at No. 201), but couldn't find a deal.

He said they were nervous for those picks before picking again at No. 214, where they took him.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) April 29, 2019

[Reply]
Warrick 02:08 PM 04-29-2019
That's the one part of Veach that I don't really care for... He is so impatient to wait for the player to fall to him, so he wastes picks with his aggressiveness... The only time it worked out is when Dorsey went and pulled the trigger on Mahomes, otherwise he wastes picks - left and right.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:15 PM 04-29-2019
Originally Posted by Warrick:
That's the one part of Veach that I don't really care for... He is so impatient to wait for the player to fall to him, so he wastes picks with his aggressiveness... The only time it worked out is when Dorsey went and pulled the trigger on Mahomes, otherwise he wastes picks - left and right.
And if Hardman ends up being damn good....but on the Jets team....and then it comes out that Veach wanted to trade up for him but didn't want to give up the picks.....you'd be fucking bitching about him sitting on his hands.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 103
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Up