ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid's value
dlphg9 10:10 AM 01-23-2021
So what would it take from a team to pry Andy Reid away? Is there a trade package that you would take in exchange for our HC?
[Reply]
BWillie 11:43 AM 01-23-2021
I'd like to see Mahomes in a no risk it no biscuit Bruce Arians offense someday. Seems like Reid hates fades and deep go routes. Dont really know why.

But other than Patrick Mahomes Andy Reid is the second most important cog
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:54 AM 01-23-2021
dumb thread...
[Reply]
wazu 11:58 AM 01-23-2021
There's nothing wrong with this thread at all. Just a curious point of discussion. People here are pretty fucking grumpy a lot of the time considering we have Mahomes. (And Reid)
[Reply]
SupDock 12:00 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
There's nothing wrong with this thread at all. Just a curious point of discussion. People here are pretty fucking grumpy a lot of the time considering we have Mahomes. (And Reid)
I would give it a pass in the off-season, maybe
[Reply]
tyecopeland 12:09 PM 01-23-2021
I'd think about a trade for 25% more cap space every year.
[Reply]
BossChief 12:42 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
Nope.

Andy brings in the best minds for his coaches and is an elite teacher and motivator. All of his coaches become great at what they do and those coaches do an amazing job of getting the absolute most out of the roster of players they are given.

I wouldn’t trade Andy for Billicheck and an extra year of draft picks.
[Reply]
DaFace 12:52 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Nope.

Andy brings in the best minds for his coaches and is an elite teacher and motivator. All of his coaches become great at what they do and those coaches do an amazing job of getting the absolute most out of the roster of players they are given.

I wouldn’t trade Andy for Billicheck and an extra year of draft picks.
Plus, he's fun. Win or lose, our team is just plain entertaining to watch. Belichick is boring by comparison.
[Reply]
joethomas 01:05 PM 01-23-2021
Is Reid better than Belichick? Reid doesn't have the rings but historically he did a lot with less talent. And Belichick couldn't manage a winning record this year without Brady. Jury is still out but Reid may have a case in a couple of years.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:15 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by joethomas:
Is Reid better than Belichick? Reid doesn't have the rings but historically he did a lot with less talent. And Belichick couldn't manage a winning record this year without Brady. Jury is still out but Reid may have a case in a couple of years.
Its close. Reid has just been unlucky and didn't draft Tom Brady in the 6th round
[Reply]
Cheater5 01-23-2021, 01:32 PM
This message has been deleted by Cheater5.
KChiefs1 01:42 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
So what would it take from a team to pry Andy Reid away? Is there a trade package that you would take in exchange for our HC?

[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:42 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:

[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:44 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Should have made this thread last year. Some real retarded fans out there wanted him fired. Could have had some funny answers

I’m sure there’s some out there if you dig deep enough.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:45 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:

Fuck no.

I wouldn’t trade him for the whole Buffalo Bills organization.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:46 PM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by joethomas:

You do realize that Belichick has a losing record when he doesn’t have Tom Brady as his QB right?
[Reply]
DT#58 02:12 PM 01-23-2021
Not a stupid thread but a pointless thread
To Let AR go for compensation is like considering trading Mahomes for a boatload of picks etc. Just not gonna happen.
As for wanting to run a Arians type "no risk" offence, that has its merits in allowing Mahomes to just let it rip all the time.
But also with defences playing a lot of cover 2 and double high safeties, it makes it difficult to go deep as much as you would like. Plus the QB needs the time for plays to develop to pull it off.
Thats why Big Ben in Pitt and Palmer in Zona took a lot of punishment when Arians was there.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up