ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes officially [cleared to play] and out of protocol per Mahomes
comochiefsfan 01:24 PM 01-22-2021
Let's go!!!!

Patrick Mahomes is out of the league's concussion protocol. Mahomes said he has been evaluated by 3 different doctors.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) January 22, 2021

[Reply]
SupDock 01:56 PM 01-22-2021
I know that no one cares what they are saying on the bills forums, I just thought it was hilarious. Reactions are generally that the fix is in, he shouldn't be playing, that the protocol is a fraud.

Mahomes said that he was evaluated by three different physicians, the NFL protocol requires independent neurologists. Their own quarterback was cleared to return to play the following week after a concussion. The NFL average for quarterbacks is 7 days.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:56 PM 01-22-2021

[Reply]
htismaqe 01:56 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
CBS wasting no time celebrating...

Well, duh.

You think CBS was excited about Chad Henne? :-)
[Reply]
DaFace 01:56 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
What are the chances that he ever was actually concussed?
10%
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:56 PM 01-22-2021

[Reply]
Rain Man 01:56 PM 01-22-2021
On Andy's signal, unleash hell.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:57 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:
I know that no one cares what they are saying on the bills forums, I just thought it was hilarious. Reactions are generally that the fix is in, he shouldn't be playing, that the protocol is a fraud.

Mahomes said that he was evaluated by three different physicians, the NFL protocol requires independent neurologists. Their own quarterback was cleared to return to play the following week after a concussion. The NFL average for quarterbacks is 7 days.
Delusional.

They're the worst fans in the NFL.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:57 PM 01-22-2021
IM JERKING ON!!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:58 PM 01-22-2021
Osemele back?

[Reply]
BWillie 01:59 PM 01-22-2021
On Sunday, The Buffalo Bills have my permission to die.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:01 PM 01-22-2021

[Reply]
Dartgod 02:01 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by SupDock:

Yeah, they're both pathetic and hilarious.

Originally Posted by :
Shocker.

Underscores the incredible fallacy of the entire concussion protocol.
Originally Posted by :
Like there was ever a doubt. I hope we test his processing speed with all sorts of fun stuff on Sunday. Robbers, feigned A-gap pressure, d-line dropping, zone pressure, traps. Let's see how fast he can sort things out.
Originally Posted by :
Has anyone ever cleared concussion protocol quicker????
Originally Posted by :
Wow that is shocker, truth be told Andy Reid cleared him as the game Sunday and they just went through motions to make it look good.
Originally Posted by :
So much for player safety huh Rodger? Not when the bottom line could be affected. Either way glad he’ll be out there but if the bills win everyone will say Mahomes wasn’t 100% and if the chiefs win they’ll say how tough mahomes is. Another week of no respect

[Reply]
htismaqe 02:02 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Osemele back?

Okay, this is getting weird.

He supposedly posted a pick of his pads and stuff on IG and now this.

Is he really going to play?
[Reply]
Mecca 02:02 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Osemele back?

If he makes it back before Schwartz after rupturing tendons, that either speaks to his toughness or that Schwartz is done.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:03 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Okay, this is getting weird.

He supposedly posted a pick of his pads and stuff on IG and now this.

Is he really going to play?
He had some workout stuff up last month, apparently he really wants it.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 16
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up