ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 85 of 92
« First < 35758182838485 86878889 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's Talk About the Bills (AFC Championship Edition)
cmh6476 05:11 PM 01-17-2021
They're pretty good
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:12 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
245 ****ING RUSHING YARDS on the Bills last time.

We are going to butt**** them.
Except this time Mahomes will keep the ball instead of give it to the RB and throw it over their LB's heads.
[Reply]
In58men 11:21 AM 01-23-2021
CB Bashaud Breeland has cleared concussion protocol and will no longer have a game status designation
[Reply]
chiefswillriseup 11:23 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
CB Bashaud Breeland has cleared concussion protocol and will no longer have a game status designation
Nice! Hopefully we'll have Watkins and CEH tomorrow as well!
[Reply]
royr17 11:24 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by chiefswillriseup:
Nice! Hopefully we'll have Watkins and CEH tomorrow as well!
We should both practiced all week.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:27 AM 01-23-2021
Scenarios where the Bills win:

1) Patrick Mahomes II is hurt and can't play (most likely way to win)
2) Bills score a TD off a turnover or set up an easy TD with a turnover while also putting up huge points on the Chiefs offensively

Scenarios where the Bills don't win: Every other one

The Chiefs have lost 9 games with Patrick Mahomes as the starting QB. In 6 of those, including the Chiefs' only loss in the past 14 months, the other team was able to create scenario #2.

There are only 3 games where the Chiefs have lost with Mahomes without a turnover for a TD or that led to an easy TD (AFC title game in 2018, Seattle in 2018, Indy in 2019).
[Reply]
Redbled 11:32 AM 01-23-2021
Mahomes has lost 1 game since November of 2019. Same time Covid was getting rolling in China. That one loss was the worst officiating seen since Jeff Triplett. Several TDS called back. As bad of a non call on pass interference as you will ever see at the 5 yard line on a long bomb. Bills are good. I’d give them a 25 percent chance at best. Bad weather even less.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:36 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
The Chiefs didn't have Sneed in the first game. That's a bigger difference by far. Keep reaching.
Or Watkins...I remember reading that KC averaged around 6-7 PPG more when he played....it might have been last season.

All this talk about how the Chiefs weren't as "explosive" during the last half...well, Sammy was out essentially that entire stretch.

Bills fans should know, he was their #1 WR...here, he's Mahomes' 3rd option.

Bills fans gloss over that Schwartz was a late, game-time scratch...he's only an all-pro RT. Chiefs had to throw a rag-tag unit out there...and ran for 250.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:41 AM 01-23-2021
Will Bills fans hate the Chiefs or their own team more after blowing yet another big game? This is the question on my mind.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:48 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Scenarios where the Bills win:

1) Patrick Mahomes II is hurt and can't play (most likely way to win)
2) Bills score a TD off a turnover or set up an easy TD with a turnover while also putting up huge points on the Chiefs offensively

Scenarios where the Chiefs win: Every other one

The Chiefs have lost 9 games with Patrick Mahomes as the starting QB. In 6 of those, including the Chiefs' only loss in the past 14 months, the other team was able to create scenario #2.

There are only 3 games where the Chiefs have lost with Mahomes without a turnover for a TD or that led to an easy TD (AFC title game in 2018, Seattle in 2018, Indy in 2019).

Legit fixed that for you.
[Reply]
Chieftain 11:48 AM 01-23-2021
L'Jarius Sneed for the uninformed Bills fans reading this thread happens to be our best corner. With a 73.9 pff rating, he has comparable numbers to Tre'Davious White, despite having played 5 less games. Sneed will shut down Beasley. With the possible absence of Davis, that leaves Diggs as your only viable weapon. Good luck tomorrow because you will need it.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:48 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Will Bills fans hate the Chiefs or their own team more after blowing yet another big game? This is the question on my mind.
It will be that the NFL rushed Mahomes through the protocol so he could play. And I’m sure the refs for not calling any number of penalties on the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Monticore 11:55 AM 01-23-2021
seems to be less outrage about Breeland playing only 7 days post concussion, but I am sure Bills fans will add it to the list of excuses.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:56 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

In the Indy game...McCoy had a long run that ended with a fumble in the red zone.

That was the difference in the ballgame...
[Reply]
SupDock 11:56 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Best22:
What makes Buffalo’s schedule so much tougher? Both teams are 5-0 against top ten defenses

KC faced TB, NO, BUF, BAL

BUF faced SEA, LAR, KC

I mean you guys played the Chiefs so in a way you had a tougher schedule, but that doesn’t make you a better team seeing that you lost to us

Buffalo's schedule is a lot more difficult because they had to play The Chiefs

I know that's what you said, just wanted to reiterate it, and emphasize how stupid of an argument it is
[Reply]
Sorry 12:01 PM 01-23-2021
It’s really simple for BUF. Josh Allen has to play out of his mind, there’s no other way around it.
[Reply]
Page 85 of 92
« First < 35758182838485 86878889 > Last »
Up