ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 32
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Houston hires Nick Caserio to be GM
Mecca 06:38 PM 01-05-2021
More New England trash, these teams will never learn.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:33 AM 01-07-2021
You'd have over half the league scrambling all over themselves if he's actually available for trade.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:37 AM 01-07-2021
99% of big trades happen out of conference.

If it happens, it will be an NFC team.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:40 AM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
99% of big trades happen out of conference.

If it happens, it will be an NFC team.
Can't say I'd be too sorry to see him go. Not too long ago the Texans were the clear #3 in the conference behind the Chiefs and the Ravens.
[Reply]
wazu 11:41 AM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They hired another NE stooge...he literally tweeted out "some things never change"
He signed that extension while still playing for an "NE stooge" who had just traded Hopkins this past offseason, as well as destroying the future of the team with a half dozen other moves. How has the situation gotten any worse? If anything it's better.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:47 AM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
He signed that extension while still playing for an "NE stooge" who had just traded Hopkins this past offseason, as well as destroying the future of the team with a half dozen other moves. How has the situation gotten any worse? If anything it's better.
McNair put on appearances of hiring a search firm to find his next GM. Caserio wasn't even on the list he was presented. He STILL went with Easterbys bullshit after floating to the media that he had no real power. I don't feel sorry for Watson here but dude may have been sold a bill of goods that the next regime would be different to get him to stay.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:48 AM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Can't say I'd be too sorry to see him go. Not too long ago the Texans were the clear #3 in the conference behind the Chiefs and the Ravens.
Yea, in the end, a trade would likely be a good thing for the AFC. There’s a clear imbalance of talented young QB’s between the conferences too, so it would be good for the league in general.

But I don’t think it’s happening this soon.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:56 AM 01-07-2021
Houston sports still aren't done paying for that Astros Karma :-) Both Harden and Watson want out.
[Reply]
wazu 12:10 PM 01-07-2021
McNair put on appearances of hiring a search firm to find his next GM. Caserio wasn't even on the list he was presented. He STILL went with Easterbys bullshit after floating to the media that he had no real power. I don't feel sorry for Watson here but dude may have been sold a bill of goods that the next regime would be different to get him to stay.
It's possible that he was lied to, yes. But if he cared this much about who the Texans were going to hire as their next GM, maybe best course would have been to hold off on signing that extension.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:11 PM 01-07-2021
He also told them Bienemy was a dude he wanted to be his coach, they are the only team with an opening to not interview him.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:56 PM 01-07-2021
Maybe they could trade him to the Dolphins for the #3 pick!
[Reply]
wazu 01:00 PM 01-07-2021

If I’m Saints , 49ers or even Chicago...... I’m all in on this Watson news....

— Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era) January 7, 2021

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 01:01 PM 01-07-2021
Tua and the 3rd pick for Watson? I feel like it would still take at least another high pick though.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:06 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:

Pretty much everybody but

KC
LAC
BUF
BAL
CLE
CIN
TN
SE
ARI

Everybody else should be at least figuring out what they can put together. Miami trading their picks back would be all-time hilarious.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:13 PM 01-07-2021
Watson has a no trade clause so he could tell them to fuck off if they send him to a shitty team. It'd be an ultimate bitch move to do that while demanding a trade though.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:15 PM 01-07-2021
Watson to DC would make that team an instant super bowl favorite
[Reply]
Page 8 of 32
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up