ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What a great time to travel!!
BIG_DADDY 12:43 PM 12-14-2020
If you are not one of Fauci's flock this is a great time to travel. I get free air but the hotels and airfare are super cheap. In the last 9 months we have traveled all over and done jiu-jitsu tournaments in Florida and Texas. We have also been to Colorado, Oregon and Arizona. My only regret was missing 2 weeks in Mexico. We have went to Texas so many times we are currently looking for a house in the Fort Worth area. So nice to go to the Ice House and listen to some live music and be normal. I hope you guys are having a great holiday with the people that matter the most. Go Chiefs!!!!
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:21 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
I have never been to the US Virgin Islands. You have some favorite spots?
I am planning on going this year. We are researching it now and putting some nice packages together. A friend just got back and said it is amazing, but some parts of the island still have storm damage. The resorts are offering some really great deals and airfare is cheap.

I think it will be a great place to go right now because- No Passport, everything is open, beautiful beaches, pretty safe and great prices. It has been on my list for a long time and can't wait to go.
[Reply]
loochy 02:34 PM 12-14-2020
We have went to Texas so many times we are currently looking for a house in the Fort Worth area.

I live in Fort Worth. Let me know if you have any questions about neighborhoods, traffic, etc.
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:38 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
I live in Fort Worth. Let me know if you have any questions about neighborhoods, traffic, etc.
My wife is trying to get me to buy a place in FT Worth. She went to school there and my MIL lives there. I'm not going to live there fulltime, so I have no interest in buying a house. I'd probably consider buying a Condo or something in the area.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:40 PM 12-14-2020
My condolences
[Reply]
loochy 02:41 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
My wife is trying to get me to buy a place in FT Worth. She went to school there and my MIL lives there. I'm not going to live there fulltime, so I have no interest in buying a house. I'd probably consider buying a Condo or something in the area.

It's cheap and it feels much smaller than Dallas, but still has all of the big city amenities. Residents are typically friendly and race relations are generally good.
[Reply]
loochy 02:41 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
My condolences

Oh, why?
[Reply]
ChiTown 02:45 PM 12-14-2020
It's cheap and it's feels much smaller than Dallas, but still has all of the big city amenities. Residents are typically friendly and race relations are generally good.
Yeah, I like Ft. Worth for sure. I'm about 4-5 years from selling my primary residence here in Wichita and buying or building a place in Colorado. A secondary place (FT Worth) to escape about 4 months of shit in CO would be nice.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:49 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I am planning on going this year. We are researching it now and putting some nice packages together. A friend just got back and said it is amazing, but some parts of the island still have storm damage. The resorts are offering some really great deals and airfare is cheap.

I think it will be a great place to go right now because- No Passport, everything is open, beautiful beaches, pretty safe and great prices. It has been on my list for a long time and can't wait to go.
My wife works for United so airfare is free it's all about where.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:49 PM 12-14-2020
Oh, why?
Just kidding ya big guy. Was there once for a Nascar race. People pretty much seemed like assholes. Then again, we were Iowa assholes too.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:51 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Unfortunately, I think this is where we are headed. Forced vaccinations- If you want to travel. As of now- they are only enforcing Covid Test and mask-wearing.
ID2020, Bill Gates wet dream.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:51 PM 12-14-2020
Any travel recommendations for Fauci’s flock?
[Reply]
loochy 02:55 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Any travel recommendations for Fauci’s flock?
1.) Hide in the basement
2.) Wear a mask when you are all by yourself
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:56 PM 12-14-2020
Bedford, Colleyville, Grapevine. Gotta stay next to the airport, that's where the wife would go. There are supposed to be a boatload of houses coming on the market Jan-March so I am kind of holding out. This is the house I liked the best it's just more house than I need.
https://www.zillow.com/myzillow/favorites#89545544
[Reply]
loochy 02:56 PM 12-14-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Just kidding ya big guy. Was there once for a Nascar race. People pretty much seemed like assholes. Then again, we were Iowa assholes too.
It was probably just the traffic headache getting to everyone. The entry and exit options to the speedway are awful.
[Reply]
loochy 03:03 PM 12-14-2020
Bedford, Colleyville, Grapevine. Gotta stay next to the airport, that's where the wife would go. There are supposed to be a boatload of houses coming on the market Jan-March so I am kind of holding out. This is the house I liked the best it's just more house than I need.
https://www.zillow.com/myzillow/favorites#89545544

can't see the house because it's linked to your login.

Yeah, it's a good idea to stay close to work because the mid-cities traffic is bad at almost all hours of the day - particularly 121 and 183 between the airport and North Richland Hills. Colleyville and Grapevine are typically upper middle / lower upper class white havens. Bedford is a bit less ritzy-ish. None of those areas have crime issues and the public schools are relatively decent if you are going to do that. You could also check out the other side of the airport by Coppell/Lewisville/Irving. Most of what I said previously applies there as well.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up