ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Hall of Classics>UHHHH. Ok
ChiTown 01:59 PM 01-26-2009
So, I work on the 2nd floor of an office complex in Wichita. The 2nd floor has business's like insurance, investment, energy, etc. The 3rd floor is primarily for hair salons, massage therapy, photography, and the like.

Right above my office, there is a hair salon that I go to out of sheer convenience. Earlier today, I hear music blaring above me - fkg rap - and I can't figure wtf is going on. I let it play out for about 10 minutes and then it just starts to fkn annoy me. I'm trying to have a phone conversation and I'm hearing Lil Whayne in the background:-)

Anyhoo, I walk up to the 3rd floor salon, and there are no lights on. Initially, I thought maybe they might have some construction workers doing something for them, since they are closed on Monday's - but, where's the lights?. I knock on the door - no answer. I then proceed to walk in and turn the corner to the salon area. And then, I see it. There is a woman, buck naked, blowing a guy in a barber chair. The dude makes eye contact with me.

ChiTown "Uhh, sorry bout that".

Dude: "Uuh, Uuh, babe" (and points at me)

Chick (turning around to see what it is): "F*&^!" (and makes some guttural shrieking noise, while trying to cover herself up)

That's the some total of that conversation. Ok, here's where it get's weird.

A. Fkg lock the gdamn door next time you dumbfug's

B. Chick = Owner of the Salon

C. Dude does not equal her husband, whom I have met before

D. Chick = Gal who cuts my hair

E. I have an appointment with her to cut my hair on Friday:-)

Before you ask, yes, she has a very nice ass, and a decent set of knockers. I have totally blocked out any image of the man's penis. I need a drink.........
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:34 PM 01-29-2009
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
In retrospect, you should've suspected something when they started putting out celery and pineapple snacks for the customers.
Nice memory for my Peter North thread.
[Reply]
88TG88 02:27 AM 01-30-2009
DON'T MISS YOUR APPOINTMENT !!!!!!!
[Reply]
Crush 03:39 AM 01-30-2009
Originally Posted by 88TG88:
DON'T MISS YOUR APPOINTMENT !!!!!!!

:-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:53 AM 01-30-2009
I guess Chi should have waited until she was done to read her my pooem.

[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:36 AM 01-30-2009
Originally Posted by Claythan:
Nice memory for my Peter North thread.
i think he knew that without that thread. Market researching get dizzown like that.

HOLLA AT YOUR DEMOGRAPHIC
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:44 AM 01-30-2009
Yep, this is the big day. Let us know how it goes, or at least point us to the Penthouse Letter where you describe it.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:44 AM 01-30-2009
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
i think he knew that without that thread. Market researching get dizzown like that.

HOLLA AT YOUR DEMOGRAPHIC

We are indeed a diversified research firm.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:49 AM 01-30-2009
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
We are indeed a diversified research firm.

Band Meeting
Rainman?

Here

DaFace?

Also Here

All right, item one, the jizz account?
[Reply]
Coogs 09:54 AM 01-30-2009
Damn Chitown!

Wasn't it you that looked out your window a year or two ago and witnessed a similar scene taking place in someones BMW?

Some guys have all the luck.

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:58 AM 01-30-2009
Wow great story I can't wait to hear what happens today. I have a feeling she may call in sick
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:00 AM 01-30-2009
Chitown should take in some raunchy magazine showing the act, and then pretend to start reading it when she starts his haircut.
[Reply]
Kerberos 10:03 AM 01-30-2009
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Wow great story I can't wait to hear what happens today. I have a feeling she may call in sick
You've obviously never owned your own business?

Maybe some owners can call in sick but I couldn't do that when I owned my own business.

ChiTown ......If you strike up a conversation ask her if she's ever seen the movie "BlackCock Down".
[Reply]
Frazod 10:07 AM 01-30-2009
OMG how did I miss this? :-)

Dude, you absolutely HAVE to keep your appointment, if for no other reason than to let us know her reaction.

Although I'd make sure there are other people in the salon in case she wants to go Sweeney Todd on your ass.
[Reply]
Mr. Kansasski 11:22 AM 01-30-2009
Just checking in on update to this unfolding story......
[Reply]
Frazod 12:54 PM 01-30-2009
You know, the more I think about this, the more I'm pretty convinced that if I was ChiTown, I would not let this woman get behind me while she had a sharp object in her hand. :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 13
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up