ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes officially [cleared to play] and out of protocol per Mahomes
comochiefsfan 01:24 PM 01-22-2021
Let's go!!!!

Patrick Mahomes is out of the league's concussion protocol. Mahomes said he has been evaluated by 3 different doctors.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) January 22, 2021

[Reply]
alanm 08:59 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Who dat??
Sophia Loren.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:04 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
This guy must have really fucked up his ankle.

Has there been ankle updates on this guy? He was beating. Real shame.
It was a high ankle sprain that's usually 4-6 weeks.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:30 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Bills fans have a selective memory (probably since most of them are bandwagoning frauds).

“Honest players coach” McDermott started Josh Allen the very next game after this hit on Allen last season which landed him in the concussion protocol and was an actual concussion.

And there were no complaints from Bills fans.

According to some of them Mahomes’ concussion is worst because he got up wobbly. Allen is laying there seemingly unconscious so his wasn’t as bad and that’s why he played the next week. This is some next level mental gymnastics.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:36 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
Has it somehow escaped Bills fan's that you can be under concussion protocol and NOT have a concussion?

I guess that just doesn't fit their conspiracy theory narrative.
I’m still not sure why he was under protocol at all. I swear I read that his test in the locker room during the game revealed no symptoms.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 09:36 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
Sorry, I don’t get the joke
head over to the romper room. one of the mods put he/she/it on time out.
unless he/she/it had been perma banned.
One ornery mod even changed he/she/its "tag" as well-
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:43 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
This guy must have really fucked up his ankle.

Has there been ankle updates on this guy? He was beating. Real shame.

He should be back for the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
joethomas 12:18 AM 01-23-2021
who cares what Bills fans say
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:35 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Why does skip look like a fucking budget Czechoslovakian pimp?
his nickname is Drip Bayless for a reason. lol
[Reply]
Azide22 01:21 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Bills fans have been saying his helmet was driven into the ground... I saw a few comments along the lines of "how could people miss that he went head first into the turf?!".

And if they're anything like the idiot Bills fans who have shown up here, they probably just saw the live feed, which does look like that's the case at first glance (I'll at least give them that).

It's like a St. Louis Rams level of bandwagoners who clearly hadn't ever watched football prior to the first little bit of success.... which isn't something I would have expected from Buffalo despite the lack of success.
Did his head even hit the ground? I'll rewatch again, but the only thing I saw was his head come to rest on defenders helmet. And not roughly either. Almost no head contact at all! Why do people make s**t up?
[Reply]
Azide22 01:25 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
At least the first guy is attempting to use some common sense. If he's not 100%, bring the house, see if he can handle it.
Can we say please? Yep single up Hill please.
[Reply]
Azide22 01:32 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I’m still not sure why he was under protocol at all. I swear I read that his test in the locker room during the game revealed no symptoms.
Optics to outsiders I think. And heck, what do the Chiefs and Mahomes have to lose playing out the rouse anyway?
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:44 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by Azide22:
Did his head even hit the ground? I'll rewatch again, but the only thing I saw was his head come to rest on defenders helmet. And not roughly either. Almost no head contact at all! Why do people make s**t up?
No, it did not.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:58 AM 01-23-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
I'm going to enjoy wallowing in these losers' misery all night Sunday.

An entire lifetime without winning jack shit and it couldn't happen to a more deserving group of fuckheads.

Pain and suffering is all that Buffalo fans deserve.
After we win, we should inform the Bills fans that we saved them the embarrassment and misery of losing a 5th straight Super Bowl.

Has there ever been another team in NFL history get to 5 Super Bowls, and lose all 5 of those Super Bowls? After Sunday, at least the Bills and their fans won't have to worry about it again until some time after Mahomes retires.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Up