ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Breeland returning in 2021?
Megatron96 01:54 PM 01-08-2021
Pro Football Focus projects that Bashaud Breeland will be back with the Chiefs in 2020 and beyond.

Originally Posted by :
"It might feel a bit off to think about the upcoming NFL free agency period as a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, but looking around, it’s clear that most NFL fan bases are already dreaming of what could be in 2021. For that reason, the folks over at Pro Football Focus have put together their list of Top 100 Free Agents along with their predictions of where they will land. For the Chiefs, their lone projection is that they’ll bring back a familiar face.

Cornerback Bashaud Breeland comes in at No. 90 overall on their list, and their analysis has him landing a two-year deal worth up to $10 million ($5.5M guaranteed) to stay with the Chiefs in 2021 and beyond.

Breeland has certainly been a welcome addition back this season, especially given how well he performed for the team after returning from a four-game suspension to start the year. After L’Jarius Sneed went down with a fractured collarbone and missed several games following a strong start, Breeland’s return helped stabilize the secondary and gave the Chiefs plenty of depth down the stretch as everyone came back healthy."
Complete article here:
https://arrowheadaddict.com/2021/01/...e-sign-chiefs/
[Reply]
ChiefsLV 08:17 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
I was a Ward fan his first 2 years, but he’s let me down this year. Every play he’s just always there, but not making the play to break up the pass. I mean literally every completion he gives up, he’s right there, but just not making the breakup.
He's had a medoicre year this year for sure, bad at times. He's an RFA after this season so the Chiefs could have him back another year pretty cheap for depth.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:44 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Can we cut Ward and sign Breeland long term. Him and Sneed on the outside with Fenton as the slot CB
I mean, sure. Let's simply give away another cost-controlled asset for absolutely nothing. Great idea.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up