ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>What a great time to travel!!
BIG_DADDY 12:43 PM 12-14-2020
If you are not one of Fauci's flock this is a great time to travel. I get free air but the hotels and airfare are super cheap. In the last 9 months we have traveled all over and done jiu-jitsu tournaments in Florida and Texas. We have also been to Colorado, Oregon and Arizona. My only regret was missing 2 weeks in Mexico. We have went to Texas so many times we are currently looking for a house in the Fort Worth area. So nice to go to the Ice House and listen to some live music and be normal. I hope you guys are having a great holiday with the people that matter the most. Go Chiefs!!!!
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:09 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I want to travel around and live in a Sprinter van for a while with my cats but I cant find anyone to do crack with me
Have you tried picking up hitchhikers?
[Reply]
Otter 06:35 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
You're likely going to die there. But I hope you have a good time ahead of that.

I'm actually kind of finished with developing countries. I've done those for most of my life and have hit up almost every place that's high on my list. I'm entering a Europe phase now where I see culture and drink soda without ice and learn about violins and things. It'll be a fun change of pace.

I'm clearly missing something about Vancouver. I've been there a couple of times now, and have never seen it to be anything special. Now, I was in town and didn't hike or anything, so maybe that's the difference. Everyone else seems to be in love with the city.
Most interested in the São Paulo Metropolitan Cathedral and the street vendors. Only going to be there for 3 days and the Cathedral's combination of art and archicatere have always been fascinating to me:

[Reply]
Rain Man 06:41 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Otter:
Most interested in the São Paulo Metropolitan Cathedral and the street vendors. Only going to be there for 3 days and the Cathedral's combination of art and archicatere have always been fascinating to me:

Have you done La Sagrada in Barcelona? That's a cathedral that will change one's view of the universe.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:47 PM 05-08-2023
Have you tried picking up hitchhikers?
I haven't murdered any since the 90s
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 07:35 PM 05-08-2023
Good place to feel tall at 5' 10"
The older generation is certainly shorter. The younger guys? About average.
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 07:42 PM 05-08-2023
That's right up there with Ethiopia of places to visit.

Places I haven't been but want to go:

New Zealand
Iceland
Norway
Iceland is nice. Hit the blue lagoon. It's kind of pricy but very nice
[Reply]
Otter 07:56 PM 05-08-2023
Have you done La Sagrada in Barcelona? That's a cathedral that will change one's view of the universe.
Never been to Spain. If I had to add a #4 on the short but not long bucket list that would be in contention.

I have to admit I didn't like the LCD TV's in a Barcelona cathedral look but wow that architecture and art is amazing. Also, can you (no 'you') put down your cell phone for a minute? I did a video review on YouTube.

Amazing!
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:01 PM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Boise_Chief:
Iceland is nice. Hit the blue lagoon. It's kind of pricy but very nice
I guess they must of upgraded it since the late 80s. It was just a pool of warm water, really the cooling pool for the geothermal plant, with some showers and a changing room back then.
[Reply]
Talisman 09:16 PM 05-08-2023
You're likely going to die there. But I hope you have a good time ahead of that.

I'm actually kind of finished with developing countries. I've done those for most of my life and have hit up almost every place that's high on my list. I'm entering a Europe phase now where I see culture and drink soda without ice and learn about violins and things. It'll be a fun change of pace.

I'm clearly missing something about Vancouver. I've been there a couple of times now, and have never seen it to be anything special. Now, I was in town and didn't hike or anything, so maybe that's the difference. Everyone else seems to be in love with the city.
Since these bots are getting so much action, I had ChatGPT respond to your post for me. Should get more traction than my stupid, human posts...

Thank you for sharing your travel preferences and experiences. It's great to hear that you're transitioning to a new phase of travel and exploring the culture and history of Europe.

As for Vancouver, it's understandable that everyone has different opinions and experiences with different destinations. While some may find Vancouver to be a highlight of their travels, others may not find it as appealing. It's possible that exploring the city's natural attractions such as hiking trails and parks could provide a different perspective and enhance your experience in the future.

Nonetheless, I appreciate you sharing your thoughts and hope you have enjoyable travels ahead.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up