ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What in the fuck is Taco bell doing?
Mecca 02:36 PM 09-03-2020
I don't eat it all that much but every now and then, I didn't realize till today that they have literally gotten rid of everything worth a shit on their menu..are they trying to go out of business on purpose?

How do you ax

Mexican Pizza
All Shredded Chicken
All Potatoes

7-Layer Burrito
Beefy Fritos Burrito
Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
Chips & Dips
Grilled Steak Soft Taco
Loaded Grillers (Cheesy Potato, Beefy Nacho)
Mini Skillet Bowl
Nachos Supreme
Spicy Potato Soft Taco
Spicy Tostada
Triple Layer Nachos

Would they like no one to ever eat there again?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:03 PM 09-03-2020
Don't give a fuck. They still have the chili cheese burrito
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:03 PM 09-03-2020
they are coming to Bathurst, that's what they are doing.
it's been over 12 years since i had their wonderful bean burrito. :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 03:04 PM 09-03-2020
Apparently all of this is coming from the new CEO they hired, they're all his calls.
[Reply]
Fish 03:05 PM 09-03-2020
No Mexican pizza? That thing was awesome....

Admittedly, I don't think I've eaten there in over a year though...
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:05 PM 09-03-2020
This thread pisses me off.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:08 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Wait... that came back? They were nuked when I was a teen. Then they came back for a bit. Then got nuked again.

I haven't seen a chilli cheese burrito on the menu in over a decade. It is literally why I stopped going to Taco Bell. I used to get a bag of fritos and crush some into the burrito along with the hot sauce.

Fucking YUM.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:08 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
When did you ask?

I went there after softball the DAY the menu changed. I did my standard order and literally everything but my chicken chalupa supreme was gone.

So I gave the chili cheese burrito a stab - was ALSO gone. Ended up trying one of their 'replacement' beef burritos. Who the hell convinced them that their ground up pet food was the star of the show here? The LAST thing I want is more of that ground 'beef'.

Are you positive it's still there? Because it wasn't in CoMo.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:10 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
When did you ask?

I went there after softball the DAY the menu changed. I did my standard order and literally everything but my chicken chalupa supreme was gone.

So I gave the chili cheese burrito a stab - was ALSO gone. Ended up trying one of their 'replacement' beef burritos. Who the hell convinced them that their ground up pet food was the star of the show here? The LAST thing I want is more of that ground 'beef'.

HE LIES!!!

[Reply]
Buehler445 03:11 PM 09-03-2020
They are 'clearing space for plant based options' was what I saw a month or so ago when the rumors first came out.

Seriously. They got rid of potatos and that 7 layer vegan thing (that was actually really good) for some strange 'beyond cat' meat that they're going to use instead.

Absolutely done with them.
:-)

Jesus Christ I laughed entirely too hard at that.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:11 PM 09-03-2020
When did you ask?

Just got one yesterday. Wasn't on the menu board anymore so maybe it will be a victim too
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:12 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
HE LIES!!!

You used to be able to get them off menu but last time I asked, it was a hard no.

Like I said - I have really no reason to go there at all anymore. They scorched the earth.
[Reply]
jdubya 03:12 PM 09-03-2020
Sounds like a business opportunity for some up and comer. Just remember the 3 most important factors for any business:
allen_kcCard 03:12 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:

Quesarito: While the Quesarito may be removed from our menuboards, there is no need to say goodbye. You can still order the Quesarito digitally via our website or on our app.
This was one that threw my son for a loop. He tried to order it at a drive through and they told him it wasn't available any more... He looked online when he got home and saw that you can order it online still? Who the hell is making it from an online order that can't make it from a drive through?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:12 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
HE LIES!!!

I swear I had 2 yesterday for lunch. Maybe they are using the last of the storage and that was it
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 03:13 PM 09-03-2020
Completely unrelated but... if any of you guys know where I can score one of McDonald's steak breakfast bagel holler at me.

Those came around for a while and I would *ALWAYS* stop on my way into Arrowhead and get one. It was a fucking tradition. Then they went away.

I've heard rumors that they are still available at some McDs but I've not seen one in years.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up