ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Vaccine(s) coming mid-December...
I'll be the first in line if possible 91 37.76%
I'll get one but I'll wait a month or two to see who croaks 56 23.24%
Like any software or game system, never take 1.0... I'll wait until summer 30 12.45%
If no one's dead by next Thanksgiving, count me in 18 7.47%
No. ****ing. Way. 46 19.09%
Voters: 241. You may not vote on this poll
Page 19 of 30
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you take the vaccine?
DaneMcCloud 04:48 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
:-)

https://www.cdc.gov/hpv/parents/vaccinesafety.html
My oldest received her first Gardasil shot this year with zero issues and will have another next year. Her friends have had it as well.

Getting the vaccine was an absolutely no-brainer for us, as my wife's cervical cancer was caused by HPV.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:14 PM 11-27-2020
I'm excited about the vaccine. I'll be first in line.
[Reply]
Rain Man 06:18 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I will sidle up and pretend to have a conversation with you, and then I'll just stay in the line as it moves forward.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:24 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I will sidle up and pretend to have a conversation with you, and then I'll just stay in the line as it moves forward.
:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:54 PM 11-27-2020
Glory dayze is in great shape. I’m still fat. I’ll be in line in front of him. Wonder what letting someone sidle up to you in line is worth?:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:57 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Glory dayze is in great shape. I’m still fat. I’ll be in line in front of him. Wonder what letting someone sidle up to you in line is worth?:-)
There will be no cutting in line.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:20 PM 11-27-2020
There will be no cutting in line.
I just happen to be walking next to you. If I get accidentally drawn into the front of the line it's just an oversight.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:21 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Keep in mind that I have to hold back some budget to pay Baby Lee to get vaccinated.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:31 PM 11-27-2020
Keep in mind that I have to hold back some budget to pay Baby Lee to get vaccinated.
I couldn't take your money.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 05:58 PM 11-27-2020
My mom was anti-covid vax until I explained it to her this way.

"Mom would you be Ok with taking an RNA vaccine that changed your DNA if it ensured you would never feel the affects of RA like you had last year?" She said absolutely. I said OK, replace RA with possible death.
[Reply]
Donger 06:08 PM 11-27-2020
mRNA vaccines do not alter DNA.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 06:15 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
mRNA vaccines do not alter DNA.
Correct, she would take it even if it did.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 07:09 PM 11-27-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:
I don't think this needs to go to DC because it's an apolitical question, more about how much you trust Big Pharma.
Who's the girl in your avatar, ****er?

To answer the question, nope. I have a needle phobia. I don't like getting shit stabbed into my skin so that's a hard pass.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:37 PM 11-27-2020
It's interesting, and I guess good, that 82 percent of those polled say that they'll take the vaccine, even if there's some delay in their desire. I figure there'll be delays in the system in general, so the top four categories are all the same to me and essentially constitute a yes. I feel like this board is probably more heavily populated with skeptics given our demographic makeup, so that means that resistance in the general population is probably 10 percent or so. I bet that's enough to get back to normal for those who are vaccinated.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:47 PM 11-27-2020
It's interesting, and I guess good, that 82 percent of those polled say that they'll take the vaccine, even if there's some delay in their desire. I figure there'll be delays in the system in general, so the top four categories are all the same to me and essentially constitute a yes. I feel like this board is probably more heavily populated with skeptics given our demographic makeup, so that means that resistance in the general population is probably 10 percent or so. I bet that's enough to get back to normal for those who are vaccinated.
I agree with this interpretation. I voted first in line, but I will realistically be one of the last to get it (healthy guy under 40 who largely works from home). I'll get it as soon as it makes sense, but I'm not going to be throwing elbows at little old ladies in line in front of me.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 30
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up