ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Media Center>Tiger King(Netflix)
Why Not? 09:44 PM 03-22-2020
This is some of the weirdest, most entertaining shit I’ve ever watched. Check it out.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:38 AM 03-27-2020
I lasted about 20 minutes before turning this crap off.

I know people like this exist in the world, but I'm happier not knowing about it.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:43 AM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:

I know people like this exist in the world, but I'm happier not knowing about it.
Fair enough. I usually do the same, but something about all this was like a character out of a Larry McMurtry novel.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:44 AM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
**** this just keeps getting weirder. Singing his shit country music at his meth-husband's funeral.
someone pointed out earlier in this thread that when the incident of the girl getting her arm ripped off, the documentary cut to Joe Exotic going to the gift shop to let the folks who had paid to see tigers that daay, that it was cancelled........while he was wearing an official looking jacket you'd see an EMT wearing on a cold day.

:-)

seems Joe has a clothes for every occasion.
[Reply]
Fish 09:28 AM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
someone pointed out earlier in this thread that when the incident of the girl getting her arm ripped off, the documentary cut to Joe Exotic going to the gift shop to let the folks who had paid to see tigers that daay, that it was cancelled........while he was wearing an official looking jacket you'd see an EMT wearing on a cold day.

:-)

seems Joe has a clothes for every occasion.
I also like how he just blurted out "Yeah, a tiger ripped somebody's arm off!" Nice chill, Joe....
[Reply]
Dayze 09:30 AM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
I also like how he just blurted out "Yeah, a tiger ripped somebody's arm off!" Nice chill, Joe....
:-) Yeah, i forgot about that.

comes out and says shit like that directly in front of customers....who were probably already a bit concerned themselves about getting that close to a tiger to begin with :-)
[Reply]
tatorhog 12:42 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
My wife saw this tweet earlier, and as we were watching an episode last night, we were making a game of it to see who would play who in the movie.

The SNL chick is already slated to play Carole, and Dax would probably do a good job as Joe.

the only ones we could come up with that we really liked were;

Doc Antle - Will Ferrell (his character from Eastbound and Down)
Eric Cowie - the guy that played Otis B. Driftwood
Tim Stark - Woody Harrelson
Gladys Lewis - Lily Tomlin
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:51 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
My wife saw this tweet earlier, and as we were watching an episode last night, we were making a game of it to see who would play who in the movie.

The SNL chick is already slated to play Carole, and Dax would probably do a good job as Joe.

the only ones we could come up with that we really liked were;

Doc Antle - Will Ferrell (his character from Eastbound and Down)
Eric Cowie - the guy that played Otis B. Driftwood
Tim Stark - Woody Harrelson
Gladys Lewis - Lily Tomlin
I like John C. Reilly for Doc Antle.
[Reply]
Fish 01:08 PM 03-27-2020

[Reply]
KCUnited 01:55 PM 03-27-2020

[Reply]
JD10367 02:36 PM 03-27-2020
I'm disappointed I can't watch this (I don't have Netflix). Love tigers. And I'm familiar with Antle because his organization has been bringing big cats to the Massachusetts renaissance faire for decades (it's pretty cool, for some reason they're allowed to do it on a wooden stage with no railing, and people viewing from wooden benches, and there's just some scantily-clad chick with a tiger on a chain, like if this fucker decided he wanted to eat the audience they could really stop him). He used to bring Hercules the liger, which is/was in the Guinness Book of World Records as the world's largest cat.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:43 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:
I'm disappointed I can't watch this (I don't have Netflix). Love tigers. And I'm familiar with Antle because his organization has been bringing big cats to the Massachusetts renaissance faire for decades (it's pretty cool, for some reason they're allowed to do it on a wooden stage with no railing, and people viewing from wooden benches, and there's just some scantily-clad chick with a tiger on a chain, like if this fucker decided he wanted to eat the audience they could really stop him). He used to bring Hercules the liger, which is/was in the Guinness Book of World Records as the world's largest cat.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
vailpass 03:42 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:

I know but the story lines and characters are so car wreck interesting in the worst white trash way possible.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 04:13 PM 03-27-2020

[Reply]
KCUnited 06:56 PM 03-27-2020

[Reply]
HayWire 07:21 PM 03-27-2020
Originally Posted by JD10367:
I'm disappointed I can't watch this (I don't have Netflix). Love tigers. And I'm familiar with Antle because his organization has been bringing big cats to the Massachusetts renaissance faire for decades (it's pretty cool, for some reason they're allowed to do it on a wooden stage with no railing, and people viewing from wooden benches, and there's just some scantily-clad chick with a tiger on a chain, like if this ****er decided he wanted to eat the audience they could really stop him). He used to bring Hercules the liger, which is/was in the Guinness Book of World Records as the world's largest cat.
Unfortunately the show isn't about tigers.. :-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 18
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up