ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Media Center>Tiger King(Netflix)
Why Not? 09:44 PM 03-22-2020
This is some of the weirdest, most entertaining shit I’ve ever watched. Check it out.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:19 PM 08-19-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
That bitch Carole Baskin does a little dance on its grave.

Originally Posted by :
The streaming service has reportedly secured the rights to a second season - but the show's popularity means there are already lots of spin-offs on the way, including Nicolas Cage starring as Joe Exotic in an eight-part series.
1st time reading the Nick Cage info
[Reply]
eDave 05:18 PM 08-19-2020
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
1st time reading the Nick Cage info
Hope it's his Honeymoon in Vegas character.
[Reply]
mdstu 06:09 PM 08-19-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Hope it's his Honeymoon in Vegas character.
Or even better, his Leaving Las Vegas character. :-)
[Reply]
eDave 08-19-2020, 06:18 PM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
BigRedChief 07:43 AM 09-02-2020
That bitch Carole Baskin will be on Dancing with the Stars

https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/c...-cast-72732093
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:16 PM 09-02-2020
2 years from now, maybe 10 years from now, we're gonna look back on this like we look back on episodes of ALF now and say to ourselves "Jesus Christ, how high were we?"

I am still absolutely gobsmacked that this was ever a thing.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:48 PM 09-02-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
2 years from now, maybe 10 years from now, we're gonna look back on this like we look back on episodes of ALF now and say to ourselves "Jesus Christ, how high were we?"

The trash TV shows that are some of the most popular shows around astound me too so why would you think this one is any different?
[Reply]
Frazod 08:00 PM 09-02-2020

Yep. Like I said before, I lasted 20 minutes. I want that 20 minutes back.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:16 PM 09-02-2020

Johnny Weir's winning the whole goddamn thing
[Reply]
vailpass 11:14 PM 09-02-2020

How much do they pay someone like her to go on that show?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:17 PM 11-28-2020
Wellll it looks like prison didnt make him any smarter

Representatives for Joe Exotic reportedly ran up a $10,000 bill at one of Donald Trump’s hotels, as part of a campaign to persuade the president to pardon him.

According to his representative Eric Love, Exotic’s legal team has been corresponding with officials in Washington DC in connection with arranging a pardon from Trump.

His representatives have been chasing a pardon since April, 2020, when in a coronavirus briefing Trump suggested that he would “take a look” into the Oklahoma zoo owner’s case.

But part of their campaign for a pardon also included spending thousands of dollars in a Trump-owned hotel in an attempt to get the president’s attention, according to the New York Times.

An anonymous organiser told the publication that Exotic’s team had spent around $10,000 during a visit to the Trump International Hotel in Washington.

This month, Republican Florida congressman Matt Gaetz appeared on Fox News to say that he thinks Trump should pardon Exotic, as well as himself, before he leaves office in January.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/11/2...on-tiger-king/
[Reply]
eDave 12:04 PM 12-03-2020
A Tiger Nearly Bit A Volunteer's Arm Off At Carole Baskin's Big Cat Rescue

The volunteer was about to feed a tiger when it "grabbed her arm and nearly tore it off at the shoulder," Carole Baskin said.

https://azbigmedia.com/lifestyle/pho...year-in-a-row/
[Reply]
vailpass 01:32 PM 12-03-2020
Wellll it looks like prison didnt make him any smarter

Representatives for Joe Exotic reportedly ran up a $10,000 bill at one of Donald Trump’s hotels, as part of a campaign to persuade the president to pardon him.

According to his representative Eric Love, Exotic’s legal team has been corresponding with officials in Washington DC in connection with arranging a pardon from Trump.

His representatives have been chasing a pardon since April, 2020, when in a coronavirus briefing Trump suggested that he would “take a look” into the Oklahoma zoo owner’s case.

But part of their campaign for a pardon also included spending thousands of dollars in a Trump-owned hotel in an attempt to get the president’s attention, according to the New York Times.

An anonymous organiser told the publication that Exotic’s team had spent around $10,000 during a visit to the Trump International Hotel in Washington.

This month, Republican Florida congressman Matt Gaetz appeared on Fox News to say that he thinks Trump should pardon Exotic, as well as himself, before he leaves office in January.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/11/2...on-tiger-king/
Pardoning Joe Exotic would rank a close second behind appointing 3 SCOTUS justices on Trump's greatest achievement list. It would be fantastic to see.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 01:52 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Pardoning Joe Exotic would rank a close second behind appointing 3 SCOTUS justices on Trump's greatest achievement list. It would be fantastic to see.
Then, Joe runs for president in 2024..........as a gay republican!
[Reply]
vailpass 02:07 PM 12-03-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Then, Joe runs for president in 2024..........as a gay republican!
And he gets into a slap fight with Mayor Pete during a debate! It's all coming together!
[Reply]
DiaperBoy27 06:12 PM 12-03-2020

I can't help but think that with the separation of media (Netflix, AppleTV, Amazon, Disney+, Quibi, Hulu, Peacock, etc etc etc) there will be a day when some of us look back and miss those events that swept the country and everyone was talking about.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 18
« First < 71314151617 18 >
Up