ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Media Center>Classic WoW: Invite to CP Members
BleedingRed 09:37 AM 07-23-2019

So I just wanted to let everyone know that WoW Classic is going to be coming out August 27th, 2019. This will be a chance for people to experience WoW when it was at its greatest (my opinion) Pre-The Burning Crusade. Blizzard is relaunching Legacy Servers.

In the past I have played on Private Server for years, ton of fun many endgame raids and PVP.

That being said me and about 72 players who all have END GAME EXPERIENCE and Thousands of hours in "Vanilla" or "Classic" WoW have already started forming. We are what you would consider a "Toxic Group" by most. When I say Toxic I mean we plan on camping alliance none-stop, raid wiping them, being jackasses on discord etc. But we will also be Semi-Hard Core end game raiders. That being said most people are 30-40 Years old from all walks of life. Should you like to play I wanted to invite you to join our guild. You have have plenty of people to help teach you and guide you along the way, plus you see all endgame PVE Content and guys to always PVP with.

Guild Name:
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed 8 EST-11 EST
PVP: Pre-made Groups & World PVP Raiding

***Please follow the instructions below***
Discord Link:
https://discord.gg/v8x4Sq4

Old Video's from Private Server Days

[Reply]
kcxiv 07:16 PM 08-26-2019
Got to the pc 3 min late and i was in a queue that said 34,000 lol no wow tonight for me! lol
[Reply]
GayFrogs 10:28 PM 08-26-2019
I actually thought servers open tomorrow at 5 not today:-)

Been in queue since 7pm
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:01 AM 08-27-2019
So me and a couple CPer's who joined guild got in. It was fucking wild. Got to lvl 11 last night before 2AM and logged in the Barrens.

I put TeamViewer on my home PC so I can RDP into my computer and join Queue. I suggest you do the same.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:29 AM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
So me and a couple CPer's who joined guild got in. It was ****ing wild. Got to lvl 11 last night before 2AM and logged in the Barrens.

I put TeamViewer on my home PC so I can RDP into my computer and join Queue. I suggest you do the same.
No joke, took me 5 hours waiting to get in last night, got to level 10 with my Druid and got to TB then logged out. I'll get in alot of time this weekend, I just hope the PvP doesn't set me back too much during leveling because of the Alliance blowhards will be looking to grief.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:16 AM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
No joke, took me 5 hours waiting to get in last night, got to level 10 with my Druid and got to TB then logged out. I'll get in alot of time this weekend, I just hope the PvP doesn't set me back too much during leveling because of the Alliance blowhards will be looking to grief.
I'm not worried I got guys who are still going right now since launch (No lifers) who are all low 20's right now.

I cannot wait to pick a fight.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:43 AM 08-27-2019
What server are you all rolling on? I made a toon on fairbanks, but looking at wowhead data, that looks like a fairly busy server.
[Reply]
jd1020 12:20 PM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
What server are you all rolling on? I made a toon on fairbanks, but looking at wowhead data, that looks like a fairly busy server.
If it were me I wouldn't want to be on a low pop server, assuming you have legit interest in playing for an extended period of time, because the chances for the player base to take a nose dive in a few weeks is probably really high.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:20 PM 08-27-2019
Stalagg
[Reply]
hometeam 04:57 PM 08-27-2019
We all rolling Pagle.. all your old dayz buddies. me, buck...

well me and buck and about 10 other dudes we know.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:09 PM 08-27-2019
Welp, imma take the dive. Told myself i wasn't...but i am. As soon as i get home i'll install.

I take it none of you are playing on a west coast PvP server?

Also, are your addons working? I have a 110% custom UI that ive grown accustomed to and dont really want to change if i dont have to.
[Reply]
hometeam 05:39 PM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Welp, imma take the dive. Told myself i wasn't...but i am. As soon as i get home i'll install.

I take it none of you are playing on a west coast PvP server?

Also, are your addons working? I have a 110% custom UI that ive grown accustomed to and dont really want to change if i dont have to.
lots of addons will work, lots wont.

check out www.willitclassic.com
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:42 PM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
lots of addons will work, lots wont.

check out www.willitclassic.com
Hrmmm ok thanks. I'll just have to update all my shit, log in and see what works and what doesn't.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:46 PM 08-27-2019
Gah i have to download the "Classic" versions of these addons. Mother shitter. That means i'll have to re-configure my UI. Mother fuck you Vanilla.
[Reply]
hometeam 06:06 PM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Gah i have to download the "Classic" versions of these addons. Mother shitter. That means i'll have to re-configure my UI. Mother **** you Vanilla.
might as well get it done. Retail is now dead.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:31 AM 08-28-2019
Wife and I played last night as UD. It took us about 3hrs to get 5 levels thanks to the overcrowded starting quests and low spawn rate. My wife was complaining and i had to remind her, "Hey YOU wanted to play Classic...."
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up