ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Media Center>Christopher Nolan's 'Tenet'
Sure-Oz 10:35 AM 05-22-2019
@LightsCameraPod: Christopher Nolan's next project is a spy-related movie titled 'Tenet'.

It will star John David Washington, Robert Pattinson, Elizabeth Debicki, Michael Caine, Kenneth Branagh, Dimple Kapadia, Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Clémence Poésy.

The movie releases on July 17, 2020. https://twitter.com/LightsCameraPod/...014658/photo/1

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/c...gh-1203223474/

Casts Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Kenneth Branagh

By*JUSTIN KROLL

Aaron Taylor-Johnson and Kenneth Branagh will appear in*Christopher Nolan’s upcoming film, “Tenet.”
Clémence Poésy, Dimple Kapadia, Michael Caine are also joining the cast that includes John David Washington, Elizabeth Debicki, and Robert Pattinson.
“Tenet,” which is being filmed on location across seven countries, is an action epic evolving from the world of international espionage.
Nolan is directing from his own original screenplay and will use a mix of Imax and 70mm film to bring the story to the big screen.
Nolan and his wife, Emma Thomas are producing the movie, while Thomas Hayslip is serving as executive producer.

Nolan’s behind-the-scenes creative team includes director of photography Hoyte van Hoytema, production designer Nathan Crowley, editor Jennifer Lame, costume designer Jeffrey Kurland, and visual effects supervisor Andrew Jackson. The score is being composed by Ludwig Göransson.

Warner Bros. Pictures is distributing “Tenet” worldwide. It is scheduled to hit theaters on July 17, 2020.
“Tenet” is Nolan’s follow-up to the Oscar-nominated war drama “Dunkirk.” That film became a huge box office hit, collecting $526 million in ticket sales across the globe. It also earned Nolan his first directing Oscar. Nolan’s acclaimed arsenal of work also includes “The Dark Knight” trilogy, “Inception,” and “Interstellar.”
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:40 AM 05-22-2019
Nolan? Caine? Debicki?

I'm in.
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:15 PM 05-22-2019
Robert Patterson's turning into a star, it would appear. Suddenly he's in all this major stuff. Reminds me a bit of Chris Pratt getting big out of the blue round about zero dark thirty.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:46 PM 05-22-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Robert Patterson's turning into a star, it would appear. Suddenly he's in all this major stuff. Reminds me a bit of Chris Pratt getting big out of the blue round about zero dark thirty.
John David Washington looks to be becoming a big star too. Loved him in Blacklansman
[Reply]
sully1983 02:35 AM 05-23-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Actually , Patterson became a star when he was cast as that douchey sparkly vampire way back in 2008 . Every chick I knew back then wanted to jump his bones lol. But I think what you mean is that he is becoming one hell of a respectable actor these days. He put together an interesting/good filmography when that shitty Twilight saga ended (mainly in indie films like Good Time, The Rover, Lost City of Z, Damsel, High Life etc etc) .
Big time directors like Christopher Nolan for example are taking notice and I bet you he put in a good word to Matt Reeves that he'd make a good Batman / Bruce Wayne.

Oh and I love the title of this upcoming Nolan film (Tenet) . Simple and cool sounding . The cast is shaping up really nicely and I love the idea of big budget international espionage . Easily my most anticipated film for next year .
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:12 PM 12-14-2019
Supposed to be a 6 minute preview of this movie attached to Rise of Skywalker IMAX prints.
[Reply]
Molitoth 02:18 PM 12-14-2019
I'm a Nolan fanboi. In.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:28 AM 12-19-2019
New trailer
Wow.

https://youtu.be/LdOM0x0XDMo
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:31 AM 12-19-2019

[Reply]
Molitoth 11:41 AM 12-19-2019
Goodness, another epic.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:04 PM 12-19-2019
WB better not ever let Nolan go. Give that man a blank check and let it ride
[Reply]
SuperChief 12:38 PM 12-19-2019
Goosebumps. Nolan is God.
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:25 PM 12-19-2019
I'm in
[Reply]
sully1983 03:48 PM 12-19-2019
In Nolan I Trust!

Good lord this looks awesome!
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:49 PM 12-19-2019
That might be the most exhilarating two minute trailer I’ve ever seen.

I am all the way in on this.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Up