ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Media Center>Gearbox/Borderlands info that's shocking if true..
Imon Yourside 06:14 PM 02-04-2019

[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:52 AM 09-25-2019
10/10 so far. I’m not going to say anything to ruin anything for folks who haven’t played through the entire story yet. While saying as little as possible; the whole mission when the A.I.’s are verbally fighting on eden 6 was absolute gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:42 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
10/10 so far. I’m not going to say anything to ruin anything for folks who haven’t played through the entire story yet. While saying as little as possible; the whole mission when the A.I.’s are verbally fighting on eden 6 was absolute gold.

Just about a perfect game, not sure you can do much better than this. :-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 06:55 AM 09-25-2019
Just switched FL4K to a jabber build.

DPS for days, and there’s a pet revive perk (I’m playing solo).
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:21 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Just switched FL4K to a jabber build.

DPS for days, and there’s a pet revive perk (I’m playing solo).
I think Fl4k is probably the most popular although I haven't played him.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:31 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I think Fl4k is probably the most popular although I haven't played him.
Yeah, having the pet tank damage is pretty solid.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 10:42 AM 09-25-2019
FL4K is highest DPS by far. I have an optimized lv 50 Fl4K to help my buddies power level...
Spoiler!
. Hopefully he doesn't catch a hot patch nerf before I get to power level my Moze and Zane. He trivializes everything once you get your build right but I still run Siren because Siren is BAE.

Curious, what did you guys name your pet?
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 10:57 AM 09-25-2019
Lol. Knowingly using a broken item and still bitching everything dies too fast is fucking comedy gold. Have you no problem solving skills? Maybe stop using pipe bomb until its patched?

Pro tip, people usually love a fast farm method. Theres a ton of other items you can use if you want bosses to take a fucking hour.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:01 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Lol. Knowingly using a broken item and still bitching everything dies too fast is fucking comedy gold. Have you no problem solving skills? Maybe stop using pipe bomb until its patched?

Pro tip, people usually love a fast farm method. Theres a ton of other items you can use if you want bosses to take a fucking hour.
Who's bitching about things dying too fast?
[Reply]
kcxiv 11:09 AM 09-25-2019
Who's bitching about things dying too fast?
probably me, but even not using it, you can still melt shit insanely fast without using a pipe bomb. Especially with Fl4K and siren.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 11:13 AM 09-25-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
probably me, but even not using it, you can still melt shit insanely fast without using a pipe bomb. Especially with Fl4K and siren.
After the slog of getting through the story the first time now I LOVE melting all the things. I hope they don't patch the King's/Queen's Call, PPB or any of the skills.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 06:26 PM 09-25-2019
After the slog of getting through the story the first time now I LOVE melting all the things. I hope they don't patch the King's/Queen's Call, PPB or any of the skills.
Its Gearbox. They are the most anti-fun group when it comes to "fixing" their game.

In BL2 you could use a glitch in the bank to have infinite storage, so you could literally collect every legendary/unique weapon and keep them all.

GBX didn't like this and removed it immediately while major issues still plagued the game.

Expect to see many drop rate nerfs, as well as nerfs to anything that might make a player considered op or if they are having too much fun.

Salvadore's money shot skill was absolutely broken and capable of melting raised bosses solo in mere seconds, yet at one point they decided to nerf Zero's kunai, and left Maya's Cloud kill skill as an unusable "game changer" skill.

Their priorities for fixes have always been anti-player.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 08:37 AM 09-26-2019
Its Gearbox. They are the most anti-fun group when it comes to "fixing" their game.

In BL2 you could use a glitch in the bank to have infinite storage, so you could literally collect every legendary/unique weapon and keep them all.

GBX didn't like this and removed it immediately while major issues still plagued the game.

Expect to see many drop rate nerfs, as well as nerfs to anything that might make a player considered op or if they are having too much fun.

Salvadore's money shot skill was absolutely broken and capable of melting raised bosses solo in mere seconds, yet at one point they decided to nerf Zero's kunai, and left Maya's Cloud kill skill as an unusable "game changer" skill.

100%. Patch incoming aaaaaand porcelain pipe bomb is gone.

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:20 AM 09-26-2019

Being an offline game their are always ways around these problems. :-)
[Reply]
kcxiv 12:49 PM 09-26-2019
Glad to see the pipe bomb nerf, does decent damage, but nothing close to before. Good fix.
[Reply]
Skyy God 02:49 PM 09-27-2019
That Penn & Teller boss fight was a bitch.

My jabber didn’t avoid the saw for shit.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up