ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>Gearbox/Borderlands info that's shocking if true..
Imon Yourside 06:14 PM 02-04-2019

[Reply]
Miles 11:51 PM 03-28-2019
Borderlands 2 was easily one of my favorite games I’ve ever played. Hope the next can capture the humor and fun of hunting for guns but worried some of that could get easily get corrupted via in game purchases that seems to be the thing now.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:15 AM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Miles:
Borderlands 2 was easily one of my favorite games I’ve ever played. Hope the next can capture the humor and fun of hunting for guns but worried some of that could get easily get corrupted via in game purchases that seems to be the thing now.
It's fun for a playthrough, the art style bugs me if I play it too much.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:33 AM 03-29-2019
I’m so fucking pumped for this game.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 03:33 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I cant fucking stand Rick Kackis
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:16 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
I cant ****ing stand Rick Kackis
Rick Kackis here...and...TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HAHA

You're not alone I know a guy that hates him but loves angry Joe. I can't stand Angry Joe he's annoying and too sjw'ish for me :-)

I tolerate the Open World Games guy but he's kind of annoying to me too. Unfortunately he always likes games that I like.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:24 PM 03-29-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m so ****ing pumped for this game.
If Anthem and Division 2 didn't just come out I would be too, Also really hoping Dying Light 2 comes out sometime soon. I love the gameplay from Dying Light but generally hate zombie games. I'll play it until i get sick to my stomach then not play for a week. :-)
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:59 PM 04-01-2019
Rick Kackis here...and...TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HAHA

You're not alone I know a guy that hates him but loves angry Joe. I can't stand Angry Joe he's annoying and too sjw'ish for me :-)

I tolerate the Open World Games guy but he's kind of annoying to me too. Unfortunately he always likes games that I like.
He'd be fine if he got straight to the point. He just stretches everything out to 10:01. Yeah, I get that the the dude has gotta make money but have something substantial in the 10 mins. Not just saying your intro name long, thanking your sponsors and talking about random shit before getting to the 1-2 minutes of actual content.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:32 PM 04-01-2019
He'd be fine if he got straight to the point. He just stretches everything out to 10:01. Yeah, I get that the the dude has gotta make money but have something substantial in the 10 mins. Not just saying your intro name long, thanking your sponsors and talking about random shit before getting to the 1-2 minutes of actual content.
I understand what you're saying but there is also a serious lack of decent youtubers that do the games that I like. I tolerate the open world games guy even though he sounds like a dweeb and puts out videos daily offering up BIG NEWS that are usually just rumor and speculation.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 04:24 PM 04-01-2019
I understand what you're saying but there is also a serious lack of decent youtubers that do the games that I like. I tolerate the open world games guy even though he sounds like a dweeb and puts out videos daily offering up BIG NEWS that are usually just rumor and speculation.
I feel that. The quality drop happened when YT got greedy and changed their pay structure.
[Reply]
hometeam 05:53 AM 04-02-2019
Epic store exclusive lol
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:03 PM 04-02-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Epic store exclusive lol
I play console. Why should I give a fuck?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:07 PM 04-02-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
Epic store exclusive lol
Yup Pitchford said as much, I have no problem with competition. Epic launcher needs a major overhaul though.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:50 PM 04-02-2019
I feel that. The quality drop happened when YT got greedy and changed their pay structure.
Yep.
[Reply]
hometeam 09:25 AM 04-03-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I play console. Why should I give a fuck?

Playing FPS on console is its own punishment for your apathy.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:13 AM 04-03-2019
Release date is this coming September...

Also Borderlands 1 Remastered is out today or tomorrow in 4k. It's free for those that own Borderlands on steam(me) :-)

[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up