ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 25
« First < 131920212223 2425 >
Media Center>Anthem
keg in kc 02:50 PM 06-09-2018
BioWare's entry into the Destiny/Division market. Haven't seen anything since the short scripted demo video at last year's e3, until, finally, a long promo/q&a segment ending today's ea play event, and now the release date is official: 2/22/19

Should be a lot more info this week, it's clearly their focus this year. Will post more as I find it.

[Reply]
keg in kc 08:48 PM 08-12-2019
Think I'm up to 31 major crystals and 3500 minor.

This week's challenge war chest will be gear. The armor is storm. Melee war chest will remain in the store, along with the new gear chest.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:35 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Think I'm up to 31 major crystals and 3500 minor.

This week's challenge war chest will be gear. The armor is storm. Melee war chest will remain in the store, along with the new gear chest.
I bought a new Gear chest and it was the same mw i already have so it's probably not worth spending that on. Going to hang on for the new mw support gear and weapons. Really hoping I can at least find one Great rolled Legendary soon, it's disheartening rarely seeing Legendaries and when you do they're just pure garbage rolls.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:46 AM 08-13-2019
I got 4 legendary melee weapons from challenge warchests last week, so hopefully I'll luck out and get some of the new 80 power gear legendaries.

The storm shard armor looks pretty great.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:10 AM 08-14-2019
So between 4 cataclysm runs and 11 store warchests yesterday, I already have a new piece of 80 legendary gear for each javelin.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:29 AM 08-14-2019
I played 12 hours yesterday and got zero legendaries, i'm about ready to put the game back down again. I haven't seen an upgrade from any legendaries other than melee since the new patch came out. The reset tricks don't seem to work anymore either, they were working before the latest patch.

Not sure how much i'll play it but the new NMS patch looks pretty cool, still someone needs to do the loot shooter right and Anthem seems to have turned the drop rates back down again.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:10 AM 08-14-2019
I haven't noticed any change drop wise from last week. I got four lemon drops (not war chest stuff, drops...) yesterday, didn't play more than 3 hours. Have you been resetting? Because I'm still getting pilot error bugs.

The other thing that's seemed to help my drop rate is cycling through activities, rather than doing a long string of cata, or a bunch of strongholds at once. I'll do a cata, run a sh, do some freeplay, maybe run a lego mission. For whatever reason I seem to get a lot more that way (that's what I was doing on the day I got 12 or 15 in one day last week).

My problem is that I'm always getting repeats, rarely anything I need.
[Reply]
keg in kc 11:11 AM 08-14-2019
And I played NMS when it launched, and again for a bit when they introduced survival, but haven't touched it. I was looking at the video today, but it just feels like I'd be too far out of the loop by this point.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:52 AM 08-14-2019
I haven't noticed any change drop wise from last week. I got four lemon drops (not war chest stuff, drops...) yesterday, didn't play more than 3 hours. Have you been resetting? Because I'm still getting pilot error bugs.

The other thing that's seemed to help my drop rate is cycling through activities, rather than doing a long string of cata, or a bunch of strongholds at once. I'll do a cata, run a sh, do some freeplay, maybe run a lego mission. For whatever reason I seem to get a lot more that way (that's what I was doing on the day I got 12 or 15 in one day last week).

My problem is that I'm always getting repeats, rarely anything I need.
Ya not only do i switch up activities I also use a different javelin everytime I play never the same one back to back. Nothing works now, I've reset using both the methods I know and still get purples and blues from gm2.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:56 AM 08-14-2019
And I played NMS when it launched, and again for a bit when they introduced survival, but haven't touched it. I was looking at the video today, but it just feels like I'd be too far out of the loop by this point.
NMS is really a single player go at your own pace type of game, nothing to really be out of the loop about. That being said I tend to agree I play it for a while then reach the point where i'm asking myself what exciting is there to do in this game, So I doubt I'll stick with it long. Borderlands 3 needs to hurry and come out.

I would love to keep grinding Anthem as the games fun just beat down on no upgrades at all in a long span of playing.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:58 PM 08-14-2019
I just got a legendary component I've been looking for for months, but today's been slow otherwise. 3 MW from challenge warchests so far.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:54 AM 08-15-2019
I just got a legendary component I've been looking for for months, but today's been slow otherwise. 3 MW from challenge warchests so far.
I'm farming GM3 cataclysm now, sure I can't kill the boss but i see more mw/legs than ever before. I'm sure they don't like it when I leave after the events but it's better than chest farming
[Reply]
keg in kc 12:20 PM 08-15-2019
Holy shit did my luck take a turn last night. I decided I wanted to try to get a warding blades lego, so I started buying war chests. I bought FIFTY and got nothing but masterworks.

Fast forward to today, and my first cataclysm run got 10 notable drops...

9 were masterworks.

At least the 1 lemon was something new.
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:30 PM 08-15-2019
We'll see where this leads....

(1/3) After 8 amazing years at BioWare I have made the decision to move on and have accepted an exciting opportunity at another gaming company. Since the first time I played Baldurs Gate many many years ago, BioWare was the dream place I always wanted to work.

— Ben Irving (@BenIrvo) August 15, 2019

(2/3) I will forever be grateful to all the people who gave me the chance to work on great products with amazing people. I believe Anthem has a bright future - there is a great team working on it and I look forward to following its progress (and playing it!) from the sidelines.

(3/3) I have really enjoyed interacting with the Anthem community - Streams, Twitter and Reddit. Through the good times and the tough times. You all are in great hands with @Darokaz and @UNTDrew (and have been for some time now). I wish nothing but the best for all of you. Ben.

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:27 PM 08-15-2019
We'll see where this leads....

Hopefully not to shutting down Anthem but who knows right? it is after all EA. They need to hire the loot guy from Diablo 3.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:41 PM 08-15-2019
I just managed to actually complete GM3 and almost had high score, who knew the lowly storm is so powerful. LOLZ Either someone turned up the loot or GM3 is all that and a bag of chips i'm getting like at least 1 per gm3 run got 4 on a Heart of Rage run earlier. Guess I can't go back to gm2 or lower now except to get the vanity items for things that require speed runs.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 25
« First < 131920212223 2425 >
Up