ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>In n Out burger opens in Colorado. Sparking fights and 14 hour waits
Deberg_1990 07:50 PM 11-21-2020
:-)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...our-lines.html

Colorado residents waited up to 14 hours to get their hands on In-N-Out burgers and fries after the California chain opened two locations in the state Friday.

The line - and resulting traffic - got so out of hand that the Aurora Police Department took to Twitter to beg people to support other local eateries and hit the In-N-Out Burger another day.

Those who stayed in line, however, were treated to at least one dustup, in which two would-be In-N-Out customers exited their cars and got into a fistfight during the wait.

At the In-N-Out location in Aurora, Colorado, the line of people waiting to get inside wrapped around the mall by 8.15am, hours before the restaurant opened.

Two and a half hours later, police reported that the line was already causing traffic delays in the area.

'It’s official, traffic is double double animal style right now all around the mall,' the Aurora Police Department tweeted at 10.40pm.

'We are on hand helping manage the massive traffic response. Be patient and be kind. Maybe support another local eatery today and In-n-Out another day if traffic is too hectic for you.'

A few minutes later, police tweeted: 'Speaking of local Aurora eateries who need business, let’s make some suggestions for everyone! Who is your go-to hometown Aurora eatery? Let’s help give some alternate ideas for lunch today for those who decide to bail on the long lines!'
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:53 PM 11-21-2020
Who the fuck would wait 14 hours for that overrated shit?
[Reply]
Frazod 07:57 PM 11-21-2020
Bronco fans..... :-)
[Reply]
loochy 07:57 PM 11-21-2020
I don't get it. I was excited when they moved in here...then I ate a burger, which was really no different than any other fast food burger. The fries were actually bad (and it takes a lot for me to call a food bad).
[Reply]
Spott 07:58 PM 11-21-2020
Shut the fuck up, Donnie.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 07:58 PM 11-21-2020
People who voted for Biden.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:00 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
I don't get it. I was excited when they moved in here...then I ate a burger, which was really no different than any other fast food burger. The fries were actually bad (and it takes a lot for me to call a food bad).
It's garbage, IMO. I'll never understand why people flip over it.

The patties are thin, the buns are usually stale, their "fries" are greasy and undercooked and they do not offer mayo.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:00 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
Pretty much how I feel. Their burger are ok. Their fries are blah.

I wouldn’t wait 14 hours for any food.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:01 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Who the **** would wait 14 hours for that overrated shit?
makes perfect sense... Weed is legal=munchies
[Reply]
Frazod 08:02 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
It's garbage, IMO. I'll never understand why people flip over it.

The patties are thin, the buns are usually stale, their "fries" are greasy and undercooked and they do not offer mayo.
The restaurant scene from Whole Nine Yards just popped into my head. :-)
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:03 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
The restaurant scene from Whole Nine Yards just popped into my head. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:05 PM 11-21-2020
I always get it the once per year I go to Vegas. Good for a cheap lunch on the strip and I enjoy it. Might be different if it was available to me all the time, tho. And like hell I’m waiting in line 14 hours for anything.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:05 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Who the **** would wait 14 hours for that overrated shit?
or, even if it was good. 14 hours?
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 08:07 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
Shut the **** up, Donnie.
It's a league game,Dude.
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 08:08 PM 11-21-2020
I can remember when Jack In The Box reopened around here,people were waiting in long lines.Good times.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 9
1 2345 > Last »
Up