ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who here uses a bidet?
Mephistopheles Janx 09:11 PM 11-18-2020
This was the TP isle in Walmart about an hour ago...

Thinking about getting a bidet attachment but I'm not sure as to just how well they clean you up back there. For the amount I spend on 3 packages of TP (Charmin Strong 9 pack) I could get an "entry" model bidet attachment.

With people losing their fucking minds again, WHY TOILET PAPER?!?!?!?, it seem like it might be a wise investment. Never mind that I'm on a septic tank and the thought of less paper going in there is even more appealing.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:46 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who turns into a giant green rage monster when I have to work on anything in the house. I make multiple millions of dollars of machines run, but I have to work half a fucking day to do a 20 minute job on $100 of hardware.

FUUUUCK
Yep. When it comes to projects like this, you learn by doing, and I do stuff like this so infrequently that I'll never develop any sort of true familiarity/expertise. Couple that with a cranky old fat guy contorting himself to fit inside a sink cabinet, and the result isn't pretty.

The most important thing I've learned is that you need the proper tools for the job. That's half the battle. But the other half of the battle is still the battle.
[Reply]
Donger 01:13 PM 11-23-2020
This is fitting, for a reason or two:

Annus horribilis
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 01:59 PM 11-29-2020
Due to this post Mr. Wizard did much research and finally pulled the trigger on the least expensive choice. Why?
- upgrades required electricity
- Warm water requires a hot water hookup and then you would have to run it until the hot water gets through the line to the toilet each time.
- Why waste money on something your wife may hate.

So I went with the brondell fresh spa from Home Depot. $30.00

- It was easy to install and you think your toilet is clean til you take the seat off
- Has a front and back choice as well as power adjustment.
- I will never be without one again. Has nothing to do with tp shortages (lol) and has everything to do with total cleanliness. Its amazing and fast.
- How the hell did I live without this all my life.

The only drawback is that I find myself wanting to ask the person I am about to shake hands with if they have a bidet or not and it doesn't even wash your hands! :-):-):-)
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 02:04 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard:
- Warm water requires a hot water hookup and then you would have to run it until the hot water gets through the line to the toilet each time.
Mine just hooks up to the regular cold water line but has a built in in-line heater.
Like you I really like mine. We were without power the other day and I had to use TP. I don't know how the peasants do it 😂
[Reply]
Frazod 04:00 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard:
Due to this post Mr. Wizard did much research and finally pulled the trigger on the least expensive choice. Why?
- upgrades required electricity
- Why waste money on something your wife may hate.

So I went with the brondell fresh spa from Home Depot. $30.00

- It was easy to install and you think your toilet is clean til you take the seat off
- Has a front and back choice as well as power adjustment.
- I will never be without one again. Has nothing to do with tp shortages (lol) and has everything to do with total cleanliness. Its amazing and fast.
- How the hell did I live without this all my life.

The only drawback is that I find myself wanting to ask the person I am about to shake hands with if they have a bidet or not and it doesn't even wash your hands! :-):-):-)
Same brand I got. I guess I got the next one up; mine set me back about $50.

I'm very happy with it.
[Reply]
lewdog 04:02 PM 11-29-2020
I’m getting another so both bathrooms will have them.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:14 PM 11-29-2020
My son has one and I asked one for Christmas

those are great
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:36 PM 11-29-2020
You assholes have talked me into a lot of shit over the years......

....but I'm getting curious enough to read Amazon reviews.

My questions were the hot water thing too, as it takes a minute or two to get hot water to the end of the house id want this....but I can't see spending $300-500 on a firehouse for my balloon knot.

Does the heated water make much of a difference?
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 07:55 PM 11-29-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

My questions were the hot water thing too, as it takes a minute or two to get hot water to the end of the house id want this....but I can't see spending $300-500 on a firehouse for my balloon knot.

Brondell fresh spa
Nope. Your not taking a shower. Do not buy the kind with its own seat. Mine was 30 bucks.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 07:56 PM 11-29-2020

Cold water isn't bad.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:58 PM 11-29-2020

I don't have heat on mine. The first time or two it'll get you a bit, but you definitely get used to it. I wouldn't even consider it unless you have either plumbing or electricity already right there for it. Even then, I'm not sure I'd pay for it.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:14 PM 11-29-2020

Doesn’t bother me at all.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:47 AM 12-02-2020
I bought one of these and now my teenage children refuse to use it calling it "weird and gross" I told them I wasn't going to buy anymore toilet paper and they are now losing their minds...

This is an odd thing to die on the hill for.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 11:11 AM 12-02-2020
For those of you saying the cold isn't too cold, any idea what the temp of your tap water is? Ours is 50 degrees F and I'm pretty sure it would be too cold.
[Reply]
vonBobo 11:32 AM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
For those of you saying the cold isn't too cold, any idea what the temp of your tap water is? Ours is 50 degrees F and I'm pretty sure it would be too cold.
57 and no problem. Sure it's cold, but it's a small jet of water on a small part of my body. It's nowhere near unbearable for me, I never feel like I have to rush. It's not a cold shower or a polar bear plunge. I have never not used it for fear of being too cold.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up