ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who here uses a bidet?
Mephistopheles Janx 09:11 PM 11-18-2020
This was the TP isle in Walmart about an hour ago...

Thinking about getting a bidet attachment but I'm not sure as to just how well they clean you up back there. For the amount I spend on 3 packages of TP (Charmin Strong 9 pack) I could get an "entry" model bidet attachment.

With people losing their fucking minds again, WHY TOILET PAPER?!?!?!?, it seem like it might be a wise investment. Never mind that I'm on a septic tank and the thought of less paper going in there is even more appealing.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 11:33 AM 12-02-2020
Does the water have antibacterial, scented soapy stuff in it? Just spraying your shitty ass with water doesn't actually "clean" it. Also what stops the shit water from splashing all over your junk? Seems like the opposite of cleanliness.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:34 AM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Does the water have antibacterial, scented soapy stuff in it? Just spraying your shitty ass with water doesn't actually "clean" it.
It's better than smearing it around with paper...
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 11:40 AM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's better than smearing it around with paper...
I usually shit before taking a shower. Problem solved.
[Reply]
vonBobo 11:43 AM 12-02-2020
Does the water have antibacterial, scented soapy stuff in it?
Does your toilet paper?
[Reply]
Mecca 11:43 AM 12-02-2020
That must be nice unless you have to shit 3 times a day.
[Reply]
vonBobo 11:44 AM 12-02-2020
Ok!
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 11:50 AM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That must be nice unless you have to shit 3 times a day.
I'm just saying I personally don't have much use for a bidet. But sure, using one along with a towel would be preferable to toilet paper I guess.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 02:15 PM 12-02-2020
Does the water have antibacterial, scented soapy stuff in it? Just spraying your shitty ass with water doesn't actually "clean" it. Also what stops the shit water from splashing all over your junk? Seems like the opposite of cleanliness.
If you have shit on your hand would you prefer to clean it off with toilet paper or water?

I've always had a routine where I shit and then shower every morning for general cleanliness anyway.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:21 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
For those of you saying the cold isn't too cold, any idea what the temp of your tap water is? Ours is 50 degrees F and I'm pretty sure it would be too cold.
I have no idea what the temperature is, but it's not that cold. It's not like I'm spraying my ass with ice water. Even during winter, the water isn't cold enough that I won't put ice in it if I want a glass of water to drink.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:53 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
For those of you saying the cold isn't too cold, any idea what the temp of your tap water is? Ours is 50 degrees F and I'm pretty sure it would be too cold.
There are various ways to test it out before buying... :-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 05:00 PM 12-02-2020
follow-up question.

Is the cold water an issue for...the lady garden.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:11 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
follow-up question.

Dunno. Perhaps a Raiders fan can chime in.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:26 PM 12-02-2020
This thread made me purchase another bidet attachment for the guest bathroom. I got a different one than previous. Has a rear and front wash (for the ladies). The ladies wash tickles the bottom of my balls just right so that's an added bonus!

https://www.amazon.com/Bidet-Attachm...6-8a5c26cd5a14
[Reply]
KS Smitty 08:57 PM 12-02-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
follow-up question.

If it's 50 degrees, I think it would be.
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 09:01 PM 12-02-2020
Feels great on the back of my hangers
[Reply]
Page 10 of 12
« First < 678910 1112 >
Up