ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who here uses a bidet?
Mephistopheles Janx 09:11 PM 11-18-2020
This was the TP isle in Walmart about an hour ago...

Thinking about getting a bidet attachment but I'm not sure as to just how well they clean you up back there. For the amount I spend on 3 packages of TP (Charmin Strong 9 pack) I could get an "entry" model bidet attachment.

With people losing their fucking minds again, WHY TOILET PAPER?!?!?!?, it seem like it might be a wise investment. Never mind that I'm on a septic tank and the thought of less paper going in there is even more appealing.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:16 PM 11-18-2020
I don’t but my wife loves ‘em. We have one in every bathroom in our house.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:16 PM 11-18-2020
I stocked up while supplies were good. Antibacterial wipes, pulse ox, N95 masks were on Amazon about 6-8 weeks ago.
[Reply]
loochy 09:19 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
This was the TP isle in Walmart about an hour ago...

Thinking about getting a bidet attachment but I'm not sure as to just how well they clean you up back there. For the amount I spend on 3 packages of TP (Charmin Strong 9 pack) I could get an "entry" model bidet attachment.

With people losing their fucking minds again, WHY TOILET PAPER?!?!?!?, it seem like it might be a wise investment. Never mind that I'm on a septic tank and the thought of less paper going in there is even more appealing.

:-), what kind of retard town do you live in?
[Reply]
Dartgod 09:19 PM 11-18-2020
Humans are just generally shitty people. No pun intended...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:22 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
:-), what kind of retard town do you live in?
You think it’s just his town that’s had a run on TP this week? Lots of reports of cleaned out shelves.
[Reply]
Donger 09:29 PM 11-18-2020
Forgive my ignorance, but as I understand it, the bidet squirts water around your anus. If so, you then have a soaking wet anus (or more depending on accuracy), right? You just pull up your pants with a wet ass, or does one typically dry of said wet ass with TP?
[Reply]
loochy 09:29 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
You think it’s just his town that’s had a run on TP this week? Lots of reports of cleaned out shelves.

What kind of retard towns had this happen?
[Reply]
lewdog 09:31 PM 11-18-2020
I have used a bidet for years and I feel like a peasant when I have to poop somewhere without one.

We probably use 75% less TP than we used to. Bidet and one wipe, clean as a whistle.
[Reply]
lewdog 09:32 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I don’t but my wife loves ‘em. We have one in every bathroom in our house.
Amazing.

Staying with you when I come to town.

Thank you.
[Reply]
vailpass 09:32 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Forgive my ignorance, but as I understand it, the bidet squirts water around your anus. If so, you then have a soaking wet anus (or more depending on accuracy), right? You just pull up your pants with a wet ass, or does one typically dry of said wet ass with TP?
Not if you get me with an air dryer. Not only is it functional, it’s a treat. Otherwise you just wipe afterward.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:32 PM 11-18-2020
it’s a dilemma indeed. Is a wet ass better than one filled with shit?
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 09:34 PM 11-18-2020
There are typically hand towels that are meant to complement bidet usage (or at least there are in some European hotels I used to frequent). I believe this solves the wet anus issue without having to leave bits of wet tissue on your backside.
[Reply]
Donger 09:38 PM 11-18-2020
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Not if you get me with an air dryer. Not only is it functional, it’s a treat. Otherwise you just wipe afterward.
Ohhhhh. My anus’ interest is piqued.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:38 PM 11-18-2020
My face is a bidet
[Reply]
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Up