ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 39
« First < 273334353637 3839 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about beating the shit out of the Raiders
RunKC 03:43 PM 11-08-2020
**** that franchise. **** Jonathan Abrams, **** Carr and **** Gruden.

I want Pat to drop 5 TD’s or more on they ass
[Reply]
crayzkirk 11:23 PM 11-21-2020
I'm ready for the game. I think the first series will set the tone. I'm expecting the Chiefs to come out running the ball and playing ball control against the Raiders to put them in catch up mode.

Chiefs defense will play better this game than the last and I don't expect the offense to take a full quarter off like the last game.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 11:48 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Sat night at 808 and im already damn nervous
Haven't been nervous before a Chiefs game all year. Last game was the Super Bowl. Its weird being the best, no more nervousness unless we're underachieving and losing late in the game, and even then, we have Mahomes.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:29 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Sat night at 808 and im already damn nervous
Come on man.

Go watch Game Theory or any of the other analysis stuff.

Take a look at Andy's record after the bye, Patrick's stats in primetime, etc.

The Chiefs are going to piss pound the Raiders.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:31 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
The game plan is simple for the Raiders but executing it is hard. The Raiders will play small ball all day to keep Mahomes off the field. If it works the Raiders will sweep you if your D steps up and limits the Raiders to 3 minute possessions the Chiefs win easily.

Patrick gets into a groove and he is the best in the NFL but he does not like sitting on the bench. I expect a spirited contest
The Raiders won last time by taking the top off the Chiefs defense.

They won't win playing small ball. Nobody ever does.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:33 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Jerking off might help.
Very kind of you to offer this advice!
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:35 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Hopefully, Spags has figured out our running defense issues. The Faders will be running and trying to control the clock.
Let 'em.

They can't win that way. Nobody has won that way. The Raiders won last time by going over the top. They better do that again or they're in for a long day.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 06:23 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
That strategy never ****ing works unless you’ve got the 2000 Ravens defense.

If you don’t have that kind of defense, you better hit deep shots and try to win the shootout. That’s what the Raiders did last time.

That 8 + minute drive from the 3rd to into the 4th qtr is what cemented the game. Patrick was sitting on the sidelines disgusted rolling his mouth piece around in his mouth then when he comes back on the field he throws a pick. Raiders were getting to Patty with 4 last game. :-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:25 AM 11-22-2020
I'm willing to admit, the Raiders are no longer a dumpster fire. This is good. It will make a Chiefs victory at the Giant Roomba that much sweeter. The thing is, I just expect the Chiefs to win. I acknowledge the remote possibility of a sweep by the Faid, but it is very remote. They played their SB against us last time, and got out with a decisive win. The Chiefs played sub par, and there was some wildly crazy officiating in that game. The chances of the LV Gangstas repeating that kind of performance are remote to say the least.

LETS. GET. IT!! Go Chiefs!!
[Reply]
TEX 11:09 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I'm willing to admit, the Raiders are no longer a dumpster fire. This is good. It will make a Chiefs victory at the Giant Roomba that much sweeter. The thing is, I just expect the Chiefs to win. I acknowledge the remote possibility of a sweep by the Faid, but it is very remote. They played their SB against us last time, and got out with a decisive win. The Chiefs played sub par, and there was some wildly crazy officiating in that game. The chances of the LV Gangstas repeating that kind of performance are remote to say the least.

LETS. GET. IT!! Go Chiefs!!
IMO, the key to this game for KC is being able to pressure Carr. Chucky is smart and he'll have a game plan that's run -heavy and one that requires Carr to throw quickly to burn our poor LB group in coverage. I'll give him that...BUT, the Raiders will also take a several shots over the top and that is where the pass rush must come into play. NO WAY he hits on many with guys in his face, and the Raiders will need a high percentage of those plays to be successful in order to win. They hit on a very high percentage of them last game, and the one INT Carr threw was when he had a guy in his face. Carr is the type of QB that sees ghosts. If the pass rush can get to him early, he'll make mistakes in the moment and later in the game.

The Raiders had great success last game getting pressure on Mahomes with only rushing 4. When they try that this game, the Chiefs better have an answer. They don't have to be perfect here because, unlike Carr, Mahomes thrives on making things happen when on the run, BUT he can't be forced to try and to that every time. So, if they can have a bit better protection and be more efficient in the run game, they'll be ok.

The Raiders need to play another perfect game to win, KC just needs to tighten things up a bit on offense, and pressure Carr on defense, and they'll win the game.
[Reply]
O.city 11:32 AM 11-22-2020
About 5 plays swing that last matchup. I’d be shocked if the results are similar today
[Reply]
R8RFAN 11:37 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
About 5 plays swing that last matchup. I’d be shocked if the results are similar today

Which 5 plays in the whole 3rd and mostly 4th qtr's were those? They probably ran 50 :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 11:45 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Let’s butt **** these assholes.
Wtf is wrong with you people? Smdh
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:48 AM 11-22-2020
That 8 + minute drive from the 3rd to into the 4th qtr is what cemented the game. Patrick was sitting on the sidelines disgusted rolling his mouth piece around in his mouth then when he comes back on the field he throws a pick. Raiders were getting to Patty with 4 last game. :-)
The Raiders put up 30+ points in their win.

Teams who play control-the-clock against the Chiefs don't put up 30+ points. And that typically is what loses them the game.
[Reply]
Lzen 12:04 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by TEX:
IMO, the key to this game for KC is being able to pressure Carr. Chucky is smart and he'll have a game plan that's run -heavy and one that requires Carr to throw quickly to burn our poor LB group in coverage. I'll give him that...BUT, the Raiders will also take a several shots over the top and that is where the pass rush must come into play. NO WAY he hits on many with guys in his face, and the Raiders will need a high percentage of those plays to be successful in order to win. They hit on a very high percentage of them last game, and the one INT Carr threw was when he had a guy in his face. Carr is the type of QB that sees ghosts. If the pass rush can get to him early, he'll make mistakes in the moment and later in the game.

The Raiders had great success last game getting pressure on Mahomes with only rushing 4. When they try that this game, the Chiefs better have an answer. They don't have to be perfect here because, unlike Carr, Mahomes thrives on making things happen when on the run, BUT he can't be forced to try and to that every time. So, if they can have a bit better protection and be more efficient in the run game, they'll be ok.

The Raiders need to play another perfect game to win, KC just needs to tighten things up a bit on offense, and pressure Carr on defense, and they'll win the game.
Good analysis. I would add that coverage has to be better. There were some blown assignments last time.
[Reply]
TEX 12:04 PM 11-22-2020
Which 5 plays in the whole 3rd and mostly 4th qtr's were those? They probably ran 50 :-)

The Missed DPI on Hill in the 3rd was kind of a biggie, no?
[Reply]
Page 37 of 39
« First < 273334353637 3839 >
Up