ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 39
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about beating the shit out of the Raiders
RunKC 03:43 PM 11-08-2020
**** that franchise. **** Jonathan Abrams, **** Carr and **** Gruden.

I want Pat to drop 5 TD’s or more on they ass
[Reply]
carcosa 03:03 PM 11-21-2020
Schwartz to IR also :-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:05 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Watkins out, unfortunately. But Okafor, Sneed, and Hardman are active.
Fuck. At least we get Hardman.

Not counting on seeing Schwartz again this year, if we do, it feels like a bonus.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 03:09 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Not counting on seeing Schwartz again this year, if we do, it feels like a bonus.
Seems like his back is toast. May have seen the last of him in a Chiefs jersey.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:11 PM 11-21-2020
Sneed will help with their speedy receivers!
[Reply]
Lzen 03:12 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Ummm it rarely rains in Florida in December. That’s the dry season usually.
Oh, didn't realize that. I've been down there mostly in spring and summer. Only once over Christmas and new years.
[Reply]
O.city 03:13 PM 11-21-2020
Watkins was important to the sb win last year

But good god.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 03:16 PM 11-21-2020
Sucks losing Schwartz for the year (likely), but it is what it is. He's no good to us if he's not healthy, which he clearly hasn't been most of the year. Oh well. Next man up.

Figured Watkins would be back by now, especially after the bye week. Not sure what the hell is wrong with that dudes hamstrings. Just brittle. I guess as long as he's back for another playoff run (where he seems to shine brightest). At least Hardman is active so that's good.

Still think we win rather easily, although I'm less comfortable predicting a blowout with Sammy the Hammy missing. I was sure he would be back for this game.

Oh well, same as before. Next man up. Make some plays guys (looking at you DRob and Pringle).
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:17 PM 11-21-2020
We need to maul them on the ground like we did Buffalo. Then hit seep on play action.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 03:18 PM 11-21-2020
Report: 7 Raiders’ defensive players lifted off NFL’s reserve/COVID-19 list

https://www.silverandblackpride.com/...serve-covid-19

We appreciate all of you guys prayers, they worked
[Reply]
Red Dawg 03:19 PM 11-21-2020
Watkins is a cream puff. We need to develope Pringle anyway. That kid has the goods.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:20 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
We need to maul them on the ground like we did Buffalo. Then hit seep on play action.
This mf said seep
[Reply]
O.city 03:23 PM 11-21-2020
Pretty sure the hamstring is fine Watkins hurt his calf in practice
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:24 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Sucks losing Schwartz for the year (likely), but it is what it is. He's no good to us if he's not healthy, which he clearly hasn't been most of the year. Oh well. Next man up.

Figured Watkins would be back by now, especially after the bye week. Not sure what the hell is wrong with that dudes hamstrings. Just brittle. I guess as long as he's back for another playoff run (where he seems to shine brightest). At least Hardman is active so that's good.

Still think we win rather easily, although I'm less comfortable predicting a blowout with Sammy the Hammy missing. I was sure he would be back for this game.

Oh well, same as before. Next man up. Make some plays guys (looking at you DRob and Pringle).
Sammy hurt his calf on Wednesday, that’s why he’s down again.

It stinks but I’m just glad they get Hardman back. I want to see him continue to progress.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:27 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I.... don’t understand.

If you’re dying on the hill that the Raiders, who are 6-3, totally suck and that their offense isn’t good... you’re losing credibility.
Below average QB and a terrible defense. Yes that's the definition of a shit team with no hope
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 03:27 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Report: 7 Raiders’ defensive players lifted off NFL’s reserve/COVID-19 list

https://www.silverandblackpride.com/...serve-covid-19

We appreciate all of you guys prayers, they worked
Good.

We don't want any lame excuses when we kick your ass on Sunday.

Bring it . . . . .
[Reply]
Page 33 of 39
« First < 232930313233 34353637 > Last »
Up