ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 39
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about beating the shit out of the Raiders
RunKC 03:43 PM 11-08-2020
**** that franchise. **** Jonathan Abrams, **** Carr and **** Gruden.

I want Pat to drop 5 TD’s or more on they ass
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:23 PM 11-21-2020
Better than prior shit is still shit. Terrible roster.

Bottom 10 QB and bottom 5 defense...yeah that's shit. But hey decent backs and receivers!!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:29 PM 11-21-2020
...and yes there are 20 to 22 better QBs than eyeliner boy

Bottom 10 QB
Bottom 5 defense. Decent backs and receiver whoopee
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:30 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Better than prior shit is still shit. Terrible roster.

Bottom 10 QB and bottom 5 defense...yeah that's shit. But hey decent backs and receivers!!
They’re 2nd in percentage of offensive drives ending in points behind only Kansas City.

Top 5 OL and TE. Top 10 RB, and Ruggs/Agholar/Renfrow are playing well. If they had an elite QB, they’d be a top 3 offense no question.

I fully expect the Chiefs to win and win handily, but let’s not act like the Raiders suck.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:46 PM 11-21-2020
Their offense is much better this year, but their defense is still ass.

And our offense, when healthy, is MUCH better than theirs. And obviously are defense is better. Add special teams to that as well.

As long as the Chiefs don't 'play down to their opponent', this won't be a close game.

I can recognize the Faid are better this year, while also recognizing they're not in KC's class.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:47 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
They’re 2nd in percentage of offensive drives ending in points behind only Kansas City.

Top 5 OL and TE. Top 10 RB, and Ruggs/Agholar/Renfrow are playing well. If they had an elite QB, they’d be a top 3 offense no question.

I fully expect the Chiefs to win and win handily, but let’s not act like the Raiders suck.
:-)
[Reply]
-King- 01:06 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
He really needs to have a strict talk with his hamstrings. Maybe break out the belt.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:28 PM 11-21-2020

Ready to take down the house 🎰 pic.twitter.com/gHUpWivMfx

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) November 20, 2020

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:41 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by Raider9175:
https://twitter.com/blueprintbabyy/s...143026177?s=21
How pathetic was this versus the Ny Jets of all team.
So don’t give me this class crap About the victory lap around arrowhead, because we know the Chiefs have no class.

Time to put an old fashion butt kicking on the Kc Chiefs.
Are all Raiders fans dumbasses?

I have yet to see anything that indicates otherwise.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:42 PM 11-21-2020
I.... don’t understand.

If you’re dying on the hill that the Raiders, who are 6-3, totally suck and that their offense isn’t good... you’re losing credibility.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:58 PM 11-21-2020
...and yes there are 20 to 22 better QBs than eyeliner boy

Bottom 10 QB
Bottom 5 defense. Decent backs and receiver whoopee
Hes not elite but I am curious which QBs you have ranked above him outside the obvious ones.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 02:03 PM 11-21-2020
Have the Raiders activated their covid guys yet? The only one I've seen thus far is Joyner, but there are still six or seven of their defenders who haven't been cleared yet from what I can tell.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:17 PM 11-21-2020
Does that homo actually wear eyeliner?

Can't tell as he's usually facedown eating grass.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:48 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:

And our offense, when healthy, is MUCH better than theirs. And obviously are defense is better. Add special teams to that as well.

As long as the Chiefs don't 'play down to their opponent', this won't be a close game.

I can recognize the Faid are better this year, while also recognizing they're not in KC's class.
Yeah Raiders are definitely headed in the right direction but they are not at the Steeler, Chiefs, Packers etc level yet. They caught Chiefs slipping last time but that won't happen again.
[Reply]
Eureka 02:49 PM 11-21-2020
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:

The Raiders defense is ass. Even though they've performed well over the last 3 weeks it's fools gold. I suspect they'd play much better under a different defensive coordinator.

Unfortunately for Carr he's always played with a sorry defense but he has been playing extremely well this year. He'd def have a better career winning record with a middle of the pack defense.

The pressure is all on the Chiefs this week as no one expects the Raiders to win even after they beat them in week 5. It doesn't help that their defense doesn't get to practice.

One things for sure. There are a lot more threads and posts about the Raiders this time around.
[Reply]
carcosa 03:02 PM 11-21-2020
Watkins out, unfortunately. But Okafor, Sneed, and Hardman are active.
[Reply]
Page 32 of 39
« First < 222829303132 33343536 > Last »
Up