ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Steelers just waived Steven Wisniewski...bring him back?
arrowheadnation 02:59 PM 11-07-2020
Do we bring him back in? Has he not been very good this year?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:56 AM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Thanks for Rodney Hudson... He is the best thing to come out of KC since Gannon
You guys have certainly won a loooot of games under his leadership!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:57 AM 11-22-2020
when you try to talk smack on Patrick Mahomes you lose all credibility as a troll.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 05:31 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
when you try to talk smack on Patrick Mahomes you lose all credibility as a troll.
When you’re a fan bragging about signing our old starting center to the biggest contract in history for his position and thinking it was some kind of victory for your franchise, I’m not sure there was any credibility there to begin with.

Congrats to him on his team paying a center a lot of money I guess. As we all know, centers are what win championships.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 12:58 AM 11-30-2020
So he gets his starting spot back next week right? Christ our line has been abysmal as of late.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:01 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
So he gets his starting spot back next week right? Christ our line has been abysmal as of late.
I’d prefer Allegretti stay at left guard
[Reply]
OKchiefs 01:09 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Not sure, but I don't know how the coaches continue to see Wylie abused so badly yet do nothing about it.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:10 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Not sure, but I don't know how the coaches continue to see Wylie abused so badly yet do nothing about it.
Clearly they don’t know what they’re doing. You should give them a call.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 01:11 AM 11-30-2020
Well, they did just sign Wisniewski...
[Reply]
OKchiefs 01:26 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Well, they did just sign Wisniewski...
The question is if that's just depth or if they're going to continue to actually make a move. It's not exactly a secret that Reid seems to value continuity so much that he'll keep an underperforming lineman in the lineup for too long over a potentially better option for the sake of continuity.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:51 AM 11-30-2020
The question is if that's just depth or if they're going to continue to actually make a move. It's not exactly a secret that Reid seems to value continuity so much that he'll keep an underperforming lineman in the lineup for too long over a potentially better option for the sake of continuity.
The Chiefs were afraid to run the ball today. So they know we have issues. They also specifically commented on wisnewski recovering from an injury so they seem pretty serious about getting him involved. Also, Rankin will soon be in the mix and hard to imagine he'll be much worse.
[Reply]
alanm 02:03 AM 11-30-2020
Hudson chose to go to the Raiders. Not much KC could have done other than match the offer. Which at the time was pretty steep. Glad he's worked out. I still wish he was playing for the Chiefs. :-)
[Reply]
alanm 02:07 AM 11-30-2020
I think Wylie is still whimpering after being abused by Suh today.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:22 AM 11-30-2020
Not saying Wylie doesn't suck, but lots of teams are afraid to run the ball against that front. It's one of the best against the run in the league.

We found plenty of ways to work around that problem, though. That's what great teams do.

Still would like Wylie to get fucking replaced, though.
[Reply]
bobhill 07:36 AM 11-30-2020
What about Alingretti at center, Then Wiz and Rankin at the guard spots
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 10:22 AM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Not saying Wylie doesn't suck, but lots of teams are afraid to run the ball against that front. It's one of the best against the run in the league.

We found plenty of ways to work around that problem, though. That's what great teams do.

Still would like Wylie to get ****ing replaced, though.
Wylie's struggles are not just isolated to one game/facing a good Tampa defensive front.

It is fair to say that Wylie and Nick Keizer have cost the Chiefs significant potential offensive success this season with their constant negative plays... missed blocks, penalties, turnovers/dropped passes in the case of Keizer, etc.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up