ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Toronto Raptors to play in KC for 2021 season?
Deberg_1990 08:31 PM 10-27-2020

KC mayor Quinton Lucas, US Senators Roy Blunt, Pat Roberts and Jerry Moran, and US Rep Emanuel Cleaver co-signed a letter to the NBA commissioner's office and Raptors ownership making the case for Kansas City to be the temporary home, if needed.

— Sam Mellinger (@mellinger) October 27, 2020

Never thought I’d type this but Kansas City is legit pursuing an NBA team. Here’s the latest, including three irrefutable takeaways: https://t.co/ZrkvFqUE6F

— Sam Mellinger (@mellinger) October 27, 2020

[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 08:36 PM 10-27-2020
Say whattttt?
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 08:37 PM 10-27-2020
Temporary
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 08:38 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Temporary
Just like OKC
[Reply]
loochy 08:38 PM 10-27-2020
oh. why?
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 08:51 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
oh. why?
Because dinosaurs are cool, dumb ass jk
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:04 PM 10-27-2020
Why is this happening? Is it a covid thing or something else?
[Reply]
New World Order 09:05 PM 10-27-2020
No
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:07 PM 10-27-2020
Man, if this happens, you guys will fucking FREAK THE FUCK OUT when you see LIVE NBA games.

There's just nothing like it in all of sports.

TV does not translate the NBA at all.
[Reply]
Coach 09:07 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Why is this happening? Is it a covid thing or something else?
Canada's ban on travel from and to US is still in force.

So the Raptors won't be able to fly out of Canada to play games in the US and fly back into their country, since they have to be quarantined 14 days.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...xemptions.html
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:11 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Man, if this happens, you guys will ****ing FREAK THE **** OUT when you see LIVE NBA games.

I've been to several at Sprint Center. It's alright but not sure how many people will be able to attend games this season.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:15 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
Canada's ban on travel from and to US is still in force.

So the Raptors won't be able to fly out of Canada to play games in the US and fly back into their country, since they have to be quarantined 14 days.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...xemptions.html

Wow. That seems like a minor issue to warrant moving the team for a year. But it's nice that they're not getting special treatment.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:16 PM 10-27-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I've been to several at Sprint Center. It's alright but not sure how many people will be able to attend games this season.
I went to so many Lakers games during the Kobe-Shaq era and I've never had that kind of experience watching any other sport.

Those dudes are so freaking huge yet so quick, fast and graceful that it's mind bottling.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:17 PM 10-27-2020
Man, if this happens, you guys will ****ing FREAK THE **** OUT when you see LIVE NBA games.

I've only been to one NBA game. It was the Nuggets versus the Spurs in the era of David Robinson and Dennis Rodman. For some reason the team punished Rodman and wouldn't let him play in the first half, and he was ticked off, which was kind of scary to see.

But aside from that, I was amazed at the physiques of those guys. Robinson and Rodman were not the same species as me. They were real-life cartoon characters.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:19 PM 10-27-2020

I have been to quite a few NBA games over the last 15 years, not so many te last few, but the 4th quarters are amazing of regular season games, the 1st 3 quarters seem to be lazy, lets not play to hard ball. Then they go crazy in the 4th and the best team usually pulls away.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 14
1 234511 > Last »
Up