ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Is the Saints 2 QB offense the future?
RunKC 05:36 PM 04-27-2020
Very interesting pod today from our guy Terez Paylor. He mentioned specifically that everything he heard has banked on the 2 QB system being used and will be the next big thing. Terez even went as far as to say that football today could be viewed like the 80’s in 10 years with this type of new innovation that will create tons of new packages for offenses.

He actually makes it sound like every team will be getting one in the near future like the Eagles just did with Jalen Hurts.

The premise here is having that extra QB to be your Taysom Hill and put tons of stress on defenses by having him be a runner and efficient passer.

Sounds pretty interesting, but I would like the ball to be in Mr. Mahomes caring hands. I do admit I would love for Andy to put a few package plays in our playbook with John Lovett running this type of stuff.

Not a consistent thing obviously. But I’d love to see Andy trying it out
[Reply]
alpha_omega 12:35 PM 11-20-2020
surprising
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:35 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Hmmm

How's this going?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:38 PM 11-20-2020
I would like to see this guy go to New Orleans and play with Taysom Hill.

[Reply]
staylor26 12:42 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
How's this going?
:-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:47 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Hmmm

You’re a moron of Jake-ian proportions.

Was the Wildcat going to revolutionize offenses? No.

Were running QBs like RG3 and Lamar going to revolutionize offenses? No.

Will this? No.

Should your mom have aborted you? Yes.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:48 PM 11-20-2020
Considering Hill can't throw for shit, watch the Saints lose that game.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:48 PM 11-20-2020
It really depends on what you have at QB.

For KC you get a guy like King and it's just gadget plays that take the ball out of Mahomes hands. If you are a team with a huge ? at QB why not look into an alternative if you don't have a generational talent at the position.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:56 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Wow.

Uhhh what? Why even say that? I assume Schefter didn't figure that out by sitting in the coaches' room and attending practice all week. Somebody must have told him that and he reported it.

Like... why, though? Why reveal that? You're probably lying, and if you're not, why reveal that information for the other team?
[Reply]
staylor26 01:01 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Uhhh what? Why even say that? I assume Schefter didn't figure that out by sitting in the coaches' room and attending practice all week. Somebody must have told him that and he reported it.

Like... why, though? Why reveal that? You're probably lying, and if you're not, why reveal that information for the other team?
Yea that makes no sense. You would think Payton isn’t happy with this being leaked. But then again it’s a stupid decision in the first place, so who fucking knows?
[Reply]
Mecca 01:14 PM 11-20-2020
What is their obession with Taysom Hill? I don't get it, dude is a shitty passer.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:16 PM 11-20-2020
I’m not a Hill fan, but this is good for my fantasy team. I picked him up and I’m allowed to start him in the Flex. So technically I’m rolling with 2 QBs this week.

Hill should get some fantasy points against that awful defense.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:16 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
What is their obession with Taysom Hill? I don't get it, dude is a shitty passer.
So is Winston.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:20 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So is Winston.
Yea. i guess this says more about how bad Winston is than anything.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:21 PM 11-20-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Probably has pics of Sean Payton snorting Coke off his girlfriend’s ass.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:44 PM 11-20-2020
I'm still surprised at how little offenses use receivers and backs who can throw the ball. It's nothing more than a gadget play. But it seems really low risk high reward if done the right way.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up