ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3182 of 3903
« First < 2182268230823132317231783179318031813182 31833184318531863192323232823682 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Donger 01:40 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
:-)

I didn't realize I had to verify it. Why don't you show us where the data is wrong?

Yes, obviously you didn't.

Which do you think is more likely:

1) The KDHE and CDC ignored the alleged data shown in your article, and falsely claimed that mask wearing increased increased in counties with a mandate.

2) Your source screwed up the data, either intentionally or not.

I'd be happy to. Got a link to the data?
[Reply]
Monticore 01:41 PM 11-22-2020
I didn't post misleading info. I am sorry if the numbers are not what you like or whatever. That doesn't mean they are wrong. Just that you don't like them, I guess.
The issue is that harping solely on the negative can have adverse effects on the overall goal, if people keep pointing out over and over that birth control methods don’t always work over time something like that could reduce the trust people have in them creating more unwanted pregnancies over time, so pointing out some facts can be detrimental even if they are facts.
[Reply]
petegz28 01:42 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, obviously you didn't.

Which do you think is more likely:

1) The KDHE and CDC ignored the alleged data shown in your article, and falsely claimed that mask wearing increased increased in counties with a mandate.

2) Your source screwed up the data, either intentionally or not.

I'd be happy to. Got a link to the data?
If you're so sure they screwed it up you can show us where.

I don't give a fuck what you think about which is more likely.

[Reply]
petegz28 01:45 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
The issue is that harping solely on the negative can have adverse effects on the overall goal, if people keep pointing out over and over that birth control methods don’t always work over time something like that could reduce the trust people have in them creating more unwanted pregnancies over time, so pointing out some facts can be detrimental even if they are facts.
Keep rationalizing it. The bottom line is this is now the 4th time the state of Kansas has manipulated or otherwise presented data in a misleading manner.

I am sorry you seem to embrace dishonesty to achieve your goals. Personally I think the State would be better off not misrepresenting data over and over. It sure in the hell isn't going to go very far to persuade those you are trying to persuade.
[Reply]
Donger 01:45 PM 11-22-2020
If you're so sure they screwed it up you can show us where.

I don't give a **** what you think about which is more likely.

I already have presented my argument, pete. It's telling that you won't answer a simple question.
[Reply]
petegz28 01:47 PM 11-22-2020
I already have presented my argument, pete. It's telling that you won't answer a simple question.
Yeah, no....
[Reply]
Monticore 01:50 PM 11-22-2020
Keep rationalizing it. The bottom line is this is now the 4th time the state of Kansas has manipulated or otherwise presented data in a misleading manner.

I am sorry you seem to embrace dishonesty to achieve your goals. Personally I think the State would be better off not misrepresenting data over and over. It sure in the hell isn't going to go very far to persuade those you are trying to persuade.
Yes me being rational is the problem not to the person going against the grain in trying to fight a pandemic
[Reply]
notorious 11-22-2020, 01:51 PM
This message has been deleted by notorious.
petegz28 01:53 PM 11-22-2020
Originally Posted by Monticore:
Yes me being rational is the problem not to the person going against the grain in trying to fight a pandemic
Being rational is fine. Rationalizing lying to achieve your desired goal, well, not so much.

The problem with you is that if someone doesn't think exactly what you do about the problem your panties get wadded. You're not alone in that crowd by any means. You perceive anything that does not mesh with your personal view as "going against the grain". That's your problem, not mine.
[Reply]
keg in kc 02:15 PM 11-22-2020
The problem with you is that if someone doesn't think exactly what you do about the problem your panties get wadded. You're not alone in that...
He's definitely not, judging by your post history in this thread.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 02:26 PM 11-22-2020
Residents may leave Florida facilities for Thanksgiving, could bring coronavirus back

Advocates and experts are concerned that nursing homes and assisted-living facilities aren’t required to test residents for the coronavirus when they return after the holidays.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health...onavirus-back/

Florida is like the Wild Wild West. Whatever you want to do in the middle of a pandemic, okay by us.

Love,
The govenor
[Reply]
petegz28 02:27 PM 11-22-2020
Here we go again.....And not even a week after they closed the schools and put on all these other restrictions.....

Adherence to COVID regulations was checked at the door at a recent birthday party featuring a number of Brooklyn big shots https://t.co/yvwJKCJyoi

— Shant Shahrigian (@ShantRS) November 19, 2020

[Reply]
Donger 02:35 PM 11-22-2020
This thread is supposed to be non-political.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:37 PM 11-22-2020
This thread is supposed to be non-political.

Sorry but that's funny.

It's Sunday and there's football games on.

There's like 6 people here active in this thread and only this thread.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 11-22-2020, 02:38 PM
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee. Reason: wrong thread - fat fingers
Hawker007 02:40 PM 11-22-2020
Do people actually believe that counties in KS that have mandated mask wearing has decreased cases by 6% while counties that haven’t mandated masks wearing has increased cases of 200%? People actually believe that?

I can see mask wearing having a better result, like only an increase in cases of 80% compared to 200% or something like that. But I’d be shocked if there is a single county in KS that has a decrease in cases right now over just about any time period you want to use.
[Reply]
Monticore 02:40 PM 11-22-2020
Being rational is fine. Rationalizing lying to achieve your desired goal, well, not so much.

The problem with you is that if someone doesn't think exactly what you do about the problem your panties get wadded. You're not alone in that crowd by any means. You perceive anything that does not mesh with your personal view as "going against the grain". That's your problem, not mine.
Do you think what you are doing is helping in reducing infections? As long as cases keep going up mask mandates and lockdowns are going to happen , what you are doing is actually increasing that the things you are fighting against are likelier to happen.

The problem is you think people like me have an agenda when in reality all we want things to get back normal just like you do .
[Reply]
Page 3182 of 3903
« First < 2182268230823132317231783179318031813182 31833184318531863192323232823682 > Last »
Up