ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 106 of 3903
« First < 65696102103104105106 1071081091101161562066061106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pablo 08:00 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I think it was because I took two tabs of wellness formula instead of just one like normal.

No idea why I did that but watching orange puke come out of your quivering body at 8 AM while a pandemic is going on is a bit frightening.
:-)

You were puking up orange juice, definitely not the 'rona or it woulda been lime juice.
[Reply]
loochy 08:01 AM 03-11-2020
I think it was because I took two tabs of wellness formula instead of just one like normal.

No idea why I did that but watching orange puke come out of your quivering body at 8 AM while a pandemic is going on is a bit frightening.
Vomiting is not a typical symptom of COVID19, so you are probably safe this time.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:02 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by Pablo:
:-)

You were puking up orange juice, definitely not the 'rona or it woulda been lime juice.
The pills are kind of orangey-brown so it was definitely that. I don't drink orange juice.

Last time I wash down six pills with coffee before even a single sip of water.
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:03 AM 03-11-2020

I had no idea taking vitamins on an empty stomach could do that. I know antibiotics can do that. I was deer hunting with my buddy once and all of the sudden he turns his head away from me and pukes for about 10-15 seconds and is fine. He said he had taken antibiotics and didnt eat before hand. I knew they could do that and have taken them before without eating and felt kinda queasy, but I have never puked or witnessed someone puke from them before that day.
[Reply]
loochy 08:06 AM 03-11-2020
Any multi with iron in it give me nausea and heartburn unless I eat a good amount of food with it.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:08 AM 03-11-2020

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:12 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I had no idea taking vitamins on an empty stomach could do that. I know antibiotics can do that. I was deer hunting with my buddy once and all of the sudden he turns his head away from me and pukes for about 10-15 seconds and is fine. He said he had taken antibiotics and didnt eat before hand. I knew they could do that and have taken them before without eating and felt kinda queasy, but I have never puked or witnessed someone puke from them before that day.
it was kind of enjoyable actually, i feel so light now

trying to get these abs to come out
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:21 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Pretty sure it's the iron. If you take vitamins without iron on an empty stomach, fine. with iron, puke, or feel like puking.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 08:28 AM 03-11-2020
MO House and Senate leaders ask public to refrain from visiting Capitol

Originally Posted by :
JEFFERSON CITY — Missouri legislators in both parties asked the public who are not directly participating in legislative business to refrain from visiting the capitol.

The announcement came as an effort to minimize the spread of coronavirus.

Missouri lawmakers cited the Capitol's large number of guests like schools and advocacy groups that come from all over Missouri as the reason for this announcement.
https://krcgtv.com/news/local/mo-hou...siting-capitol

MU students attend conference where attendee tested positive for COVID-19

Originally Posted by :
COLUMBIA - A person who attended NICAR20, an investigative journalism conference in New Orleans this past weekend, has tested positive for COVID-19. More than two dozen MU students and faculty from the School of Journalism attended the conference.

MU Health Care said that there are no confirmed cases of the COVID-19 at MU Health Care. The hospital has tested more than 10 patients for the virus, but a spokesperson said he could not comment on whether the results of any of those tests are outstanding.
https://www.komu.com/news/mu-student...e-for-covid-19
[Reply]
Rausch 08:31 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Pretty sure it's the iron. If you take vitamins without iron on an empty stomach, fine. with iron, puke, or feel like puking.
I did that other day.

Woke up and took a dessicated thyroid pill and iron pill.

Took me about 20 minutes to feel horrible and puke my guts out.
[Reply]
digger 08:32 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Went to a Clan Of Xymox concert tonight. Packed house. No masks. Shared my vape with a few peeps.

RIP...
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:37 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Went to a Clan Of Xymox concert tonight. Packed house. No masks. Shared my vape with a few peeps.
As long as you didn't lick any pussies, you should be fine.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:37 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
As long as you didn't lick any pussies, you should be fine.
It was an accident man he was eating a popsicle and she just fell on his face.
[Reply]
O.city 09:14 AM 03-11-2020
Joe Rogan had a virologist on his podcast yesterday. Pretty interesting read.

Said something along the lines of "trying not to catch it is like trying to protect yourself from the wind".
[Reply]
Mecca 09:20 AM 03-11-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Joe Rogan had a virologist on his podcast yesterday. Pretty interesting read.

Said something along the lines of "trying not to catch it is like trying to protect yourself from the wind".
I saw that, one of the massive issues we'll face is the people who have to go to work to pay bills with no savings that are going to continue to show up virus or not.
[Reply]
Page 106 of 3903
« First < 65696102103104105106 1071081091101161562066061106 > Last »
Up