ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 51
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Liberals... What exactly are you afraid of?
GloryDayz 10:04 PM 12-22-2016
We've seen the supposedly calm-and-cool flower children of the left morph from self-proclaimed peace loving people to ravenous angry old wo/men now that Hillary lost. So far all we've heard are claims that Donald Trump is terrible and the worst person in the world.

We all know he grabbed the pussy of a woman who wasn't bothered by it enough to file against him; is that what's so bad that he'll end the world? He's rich?

What's he going to do, or undo, that's going to end the world? What progress has happened that's now going to be stopped or reversed/undone?

Can you please be more specific, what are you afraid of?

Discuss...
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:56 PM 12-28-2016
Originally Posted by Shaid:
We need labor regulations but a high minimum wage isn't a good idea. Prices will just rise to match and we'll have elderly people who are in retirement that will be hurt the most. You'd only get a couple years of benefit for young families before everything would correct itself to the detriment of everyone who has been saving for retirement.
I don't think anyone is proposing a high minimum wage. It's more along the lines of keeping it from shrinking in relation to the CPI. It has not kept up.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 03:30 PM 12-28-2016
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
I don't think anyone is proposing a high minimum wage. It's more along the lines of keeping it from shrinking in relation to the CPI. It has not kept up.
$15 is plenty high, and plenty of people have proposed, if not flat-out implemented, it.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:57 PM 12-28-2016
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro:
$15 is plenty high, and plenty of people have proposed, if not flat-out implemented, it.
The idea of federally mandated minimum wage is ridiculous in itself.

Cost of living across the country is too dissimilar and it should be a state mandated thing anyway.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:01 PM 12-28-2016
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
The idea of federally mandated minimum wage is ridiculous in itself.

Cost of living across the country is too dissimilar and it should be a state mandated thing anyway.
except the poorly ran states will screw over there citizens see Kentucky.
[Reply]
Taco John 06:37 PM 12-28-2016

[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:40 AM 12-31-2016
Originally Posted by Taco John:
:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:42 AM 12-31-2016
And I wonder our liberal friends are worried about Barry's last month leading to WW-III. If they aren't they sure as hell better not claim they have that concern about Trump.

Edit: Or possibly some sort/form of a civil war....
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 10:43 AM 12-31-2016
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
run

their
[Reply]
headsnap 10:46 AM 12-31-2016
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:

you don't know shit about Kentucky, but thankfully we now have Republicans in charge here!
[Reply]
Fairplay 10:58 AM 12-31-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I think its cosmo in the video.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:07 PM 12-31-2016
I have no issue with getting rid of pc culture if the goal is to get rid of the shitty parts while keeping the good. The problem is there seems to be a desire to jump to the opposite extreme instead of realizing the answer is in the middle. We have made a ton of good social progress. It came with annoying baggage like privilege shamers and reverse racists. Get rid of the baggage, not the progress. To the extent that Trump does that, good. But there is a chunk of the movement that wants the extreme version, and that is the change moderates reject.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 12:16 PM 12-31-2016
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I have no issue with getting rid of pc culture if the goal is to get rid of the shitty parts while keeping the good. The problem is there seems to be a desire to jump to the opposite extreme instead of realizing the answer is in the middle. We have made a ton of good social progress. It came with annoying baggage like privilege shamers and reverse racists. Get rid of the baggage, not the progress. To the extent that Trump does that, good. But there is a chunk of the movement that wants the extreme version, and that is the change moderates reject.

"the movement" What exactly is "the movement"
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:16 PM 01-04-2017
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
"the movement" What exactly is "the movement"
Did you get your answer in a PM or something?
[Reply]
oaklandhater 07:25 PM 01-04-2017
Originally Posted by headsnap:
you don't know shit about Kentucky, but thankfully we now have Republicans in charge here!
You could use it had a how to run your state in to the ground 101
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:33 PM 01-04-2017
Barry cracks me up... He's surpassed Matt cASSHOLE for junk time moves...

Originally Posted by :
US sends special forces to RUSSIAN BORDER as Nato is poised to strike back against Vladimir Putin’s ‘aggression’
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/253105...a-obama-putin/
[Reply]
Page 20 of 51
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up